IGKV CET 2020 Admit Card – Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya releases the IGKV CET Admit card 2020. The Admit Card for Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya Common Entrance Test (IGKV CET) is issued in online mode only at igkvmis.cg.nic.in. Candidates must be ready with their Registration Number and Date of Birth to download the IGKV CET 2020 Hall Ticket. Candidates must keep their IGKV CET 2020 Admit Card safely as without Admit Card entry is strictly restricted at the examination hall. So, all the appearing candidates must go to the examination center with their Admit Card along with all the required documents. Want to know more about IGKV CET 2020 Admit Card? Read all the information given below.
IGKV CET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates must submit the Application form along with the Application Fee before the last date to get the Admit Card and to appear for the examination. Candidates can check the important dates and events related to IGKV CET 2020 in the table given below.
|IGKV CET 2020 Admit Card||Important Date|
|Release of Admit Card|
|PG CET 2020 Date and Time|
|Ph.D CET 2020 Date and Time|
Download Here: Candidates can download IGKV CET 2020 Admit Card as per the schedule at igkvmis.cg.nic.in.
IGKV CET 2020 Revised Schedule
Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya has revised the complete schedule for PG & Ph.D. CET 2020. The application form lat date to submission has been extended up to July 15, 2020. Check the revised schedule from below image-
How to Download IGKV CET 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates must download and print the IGKV CET 2020 Admit Card for the future references. Candidates can check the steps to download IGKV CET 2020 below.
Step 1: Click on the link which will be given above once the Admit Card gets released.
Step 2: Click on the Login option present there.
Step 3: A new page will appear. Enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth same as provided at the time of the registration.
Step 4: Click on the Login button present in the box provided there.
Step 5: Admit Card of the concerned candidate will appear. Candidates must download and Print IGKV CET 2020 Admit Card.
Details mentioned in IGKV CET 2020 Admit Card
After downloading the IGKV CET 2020 Admit Card candidates must check all the details in their Admit Card are correct or not. Candidates can check the details present inside the IGKV CET 2020 Admit Card below.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll No.
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Course opted by the Candidate
- Exam center and Address
- Exam Time
Things to carry at the IGKV CET 2020 Exam Center
Candidates must carry all the required documents to the IGKV CET 2020 Exam Center. Candidates can check the list of important documents which must be carried to the IGKV CET 2020 Examination Center below.
- A printed copy of IGKV CET 2020 Admit Card
- A government valid photo identity proof (which can be a Passport, Voter ID, Adhar Card, PAN Card, Driving Licence, etc)
IGKV CET 2020 Test Centers
Candidates must check the list of the IGKV CET 2020 Examination Center. The list for IGKV CET 2020 Test Centers is given below.
For PG CET
- College of Agriculture, Raipur
- BTC College of Agriculture & Research Station, Bilaspur.
- RMD College of Agriculture & Research Station, Ambikapur.
- SG College of Agriculture & Research Station, Jagdalpur.
- SV College of Agriculture & Technology, Raipur.
- College of Agriculture & Research Station, Jangir- Champa.
- DKS College of Agriculture & Research Station, Bhatapara.
- College of Dairy Technology, Raipur (Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalya, Campus office, Raipur)
- Any other Center decided by the committee.
For Ph.D CET
- College of Agriculture, Raipur
Important Instructions for IGKV CET 2020 Examinees
Candidates must follow certain instructions for avoiding the problems. Candidates can check the important instructions for IGKV CET 2020 below.
- All the candidates must go the examination center along with all the important documents required like Admit Card and a valid ID proof.
- Candidates must each the Examination center 30 minutes prior to the examination.
- Candidates must sit only on the seats allotted to them.
- After downloading all the candidates must take a print out of the Admit Card for the future references.
- Candidates must revise all of their answers after completing their test.
About IGKV CET 2020
Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya conducts PG Common Entrance Test (PG CET) 2020 and Ph.D Common Entrance Test (Ph.D CET) 2020. The date for the IGKV CET 2020 Examination is 24 May 2020. Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in the given discipline to apply for the IGKV PG CET 2020. These are University level Tests for admission into various PG and Ph.D courses. Registration for IGKV CET 2020 exams take place in online mode. IGKV releases a Merit List with the name of the selected candidates. Selected candidates must prepare for the counselling round and further Admission process.
Indira Gandhi Krishi VIshwavidyalaya also known as Indira Gandhi Krishi University is situated in Raipur, Chhattisgarh. This University was established in the memory of Lt. Indira Gandhi by Lt. Rajeev Gandhi. It was established in the year 1987. It is a UGC affiliated University. The main aims of the University is to provide education in Agriculture and Allied Science to further Research.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.