IGKV CET 2022 Application Form – IGKV releases the application form by the Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (IGKV) online at igkvmis.cg.nic.in. The application process for PG program is over. No offline form for IGKV CET 2022 will be released for the candidates. Applicants should ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. IGKV CET 2022 Registration opens to offer admission to candidates in various Agriculture PG Courses and Ph.D courses. Check more details on IGKV CET 2022 Application Form from this page.
IGKV CET 2022 Application Form
IGKV conducts PG CET 2022 examination for admission to PG Courses like M.Sc. (Ag). Genetics and Plant Breeding, M.Sc. (Ag). Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry, M.Sc. (Ag). Entomology, M.Sc. (Ag). Agricultural Extension, etc. Also, Ph.D CET 2022 is conducted for admission to Ph.D programmes in the faculties of Agriculture, Horticulture and Agricultural Engineering.
Apply Here: Click here to fill IGKV CET 2022 Application Form for PG CET.
IGKV CET 2022 Application Form Overview
|Exam Name||IGKV CET|
|Conducting Body||Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
(as per last year)
|OBC, Unreserved: Rs. 400/-|
SC/ST: Rs. 100/-
|Mode Of Payment||Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking|
Important dates and events related to IGKV CET 2022
|IGKV PG CET 2022 Application Form||Date|
|Start date of applications and fee payment||20 Apr 2022|
|Last date to submit applications and pay fee||10 May 2022|
|In case of only revert transaction from bank||11 – 13 May 2022|
IGKV CET 2022 Application Fee
Candidates must submit the Application Fee along with the IGKV CET 2022 Application Form. Candidates can pay the Application Fee online through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking. Candidates can check the Application Fee for IGKV CET 2022 examination n the table given below.
|OBC of Chhattisgarh and Unreserved candidates||Rs. 400|
|SC/ST of Chhattisgarh||Rs. 100|
also check, IGKV CET 2022 Result
IGKV CET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before going for the submission of IGKV CET 2022 Application Form and Application Fee candidates must check the eligibility criteria for the same. If the candidate does not match the eligibility criteria and still submits their Application Form then the conducting body rejects his/her Application Form. Candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria for IGKV CET 2022 below.
Citizenship: The candidate must necessarily be a citizen of Chhattisgarh to be eligible. Candidates who have obtained the qualifying degree from IGKV are exempted from this compulsion.
For PG CET
- Age Limit (as on August 31, 2022): The minimum age to apply must be 20 years.
- Qualification: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in the given discipline with a recognised University under 10+2+4 system with 6.00 OGPA out of 10 point scale or 60% in marks system of examination or equivalent grade.
For Ph.D CET
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for Ph.D admissions.
- Qualifications: Candidates must have an M.Sc degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 65% marks or OGPA 3.00/4.00, 6.50/10.00.
Documents Required for IGKV CET 2022 Application Form
Candidates must keep themselves prepared with all the documents required at the time of the submission of IGKV CET 2022 Application Form. Interested candidates can check the list of all the required documents for the IGKV CET 2022 Application Form below.
- Valid email id and activated contact number
- 10th marksheet
- 10th certificate
- 12th marksheet
- 12th certificate
- A valid Identity Proof
- Image of candidate’s signature with proper specification
- Candidate’s photograph with proper specifications
IGKV CET 2022 Image Specifications
Candidates must upload all the required photographs in proper specifications as asked by the authority. Candidates can check the IGKV CET 2022 Photograph Specifications in the table given below.
|Image||Less than 50 KB||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||Less than 20 KB||JPG/JPEG|
Details to be filled in IGKV CET 2022 Application Form
Candidates must fill all the details in the IGKV CET 2022 Application Form very carefully as there is no provision for a correction window. Candidates can check the details of the IGKV CET 2022 Application Form below.
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Guardian’s Name
- Date of Birth
- CG Domicile (Candidates can mark Yes or No)
- Graduation from IGKV (Candidates can mark Yes or No)
How to Apply for IGKV CET 2022?
Candidates must apply for IGKV CET 2022 before the last date of the availability of the Application Form. Interested candidates can follow the below given steps to apply for the IGKV CET 2022 examination.
- Step 1: Click on the link which will be provided above after the release of the Application Form.
- Step 2: Click on the Admission 202-23 present inside a Green box at the top right corner of the page.
- Step 3: A new page appears. Click on the PG Online Counselling 2022-23 or PhD Online Counselling 2022-23, whichever is applicable.
- Step 4: Click on the CET for PG / CET for Ph.D option available there.
- Step 5: Click on the Login option.
- Step 6: Enter your Registration no., date of birth, mobile no. and answer the given question and click on the Get OTP option. (An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number).
- Step 7: In the next page enter the OTP and click on the apply online option present on the left side of the page.
- Step 8: Your Application Form will appear. Fill in all the general and personal details required.
- Step 9: Upload the required images (Photo and Signature) with their proper specifications.
- Step 11: Attach all the required Documents.
- Step 12: Pay the required amount of fees and click on the Final Submit Button available at the bottom of the page.
IGKV CET 2022 Admit Card
Only the candidates who have successfully submitted the IGKV CET 2022 Admit Card can receive the IGKV CET 2022 Application Form.
- IGKV provides the Admit Card on its official website.
- Candidates can download their IGKV CET Admit Card by entering their login credentials once it will be released.
- Candidates must download and print their Admit Card for future references.
- IGKV releases the IGKV CET Admit Card in pdf format.
- Candidates can not get their Admit Card offline. So all the candidates must go to the official site of IGKV to download their Admit Card.
About IGKV CET 2022
Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya conducts PG Common Entrance Test (PG CET) 2022 and PhD Common Entrance Test (Ph.D CET) 2022. Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in the given discipline to apply for the IGKV PG CET 2022. These are University level Tests for admission into various PG and Ph.D courses. Registration for IGKV CET 2022 exams take place in online mode. IGKV releases a Merit List with the name of the selected candidates. Selected candidates must prepare for the counselling round and further Admission process.
Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya is also known as Indira Gandhi Krishi University is situated in Raipur, Chhattisgarh. This University was established in the memory of Lt. Indira Gandhi by Lt. Rajeev Gandhi. It was established in the year 1987. It is a UGC affiliated University. The main aims of the University is to provide education in Agriculture and Allied Science to further Research.
IGKV CET 2022 Application FAQs
A. After paying the Application Fee if the concerned candidate is not receiving any confirmation email on his/her registered email address than they must contact the authorities immediately.
A. The website would be opening the link for applications soon and students are advised to keep a check the website regularly for all the recent updates that take place.
A. IGKV CET is conducted once a year.
A. The official website is igkv.ac.in
Official Website: igkv.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.