IGNOU BSc Nursing Result 2019-2020 – IGNOU has released Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2019 entrance test result online at ignou.ac.in. The same can also be accessed from the direct link on this page. To check IGNOU BSc Nursing result, candidates have to log-in by entering enrollment number. Qualifiers in the entrance exam are then eligible to appear for the counselling process. It has also been notified that the region-wise merit list / rank will be uploaded soon on IGNOU website. Admission to Post basic B.Sc. Nursing will entirely be based upon the merit secured in the examination. Check more information on iGNOU BSc Nursing (PB) result 2019-20 from this page.
Latest: IGNOU BSc Nursing result 2019 released. Check it from the direct link below.
IGNOU BSc Nursing Result 2019-2020
The admission is made Region wise, strictly on the basis of merit in the entrance exam from the list of eligible candidates in each category after verification of the documents. The Regional Centre wise merit list is prepared by SED, IGNOU Head Quarters, New Delhi as per the data in the form. Candidates can check the schedule for declaration of IGNOU OPENNET 2019-20 result from the table below.
|IGNOU BSc Nursing result 2019-20||Dates|
|IGNOU OPENNET 2019-2020exam date||09 Nov 2019|
|Declaration of result||26 Dec 2019|
Check here: Click here to check IGNOU BSc Nursing Result 2019-20.
How to Check IGNOU Post Basic BSc Entrance Exam 2019 Result?
To check the result of entrance test for IGNOU OPENNET Jan 2020 session, simply follow the iinstructions as provided below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link which is provided on this page to check IGNOU OPENNET result.
Step 2: Next, the candidates have to log in using enrollment number as obtained after completing IGNOU Post Basic BSc Nursing registration.
Step 3: Click on the “submit” button and then in the next screen your result will appear on the screen.
IGNOU OPENNET 2020 Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of tie in the marks/rank, the following criteria will be followed as given below.
- Length of relevant experience counted after registration as RNRM till last date of receipt of application by the University.
- Over all percentage of marks secured in GNM examination: If the tie does not get resolved with application of length of experience, aggregate of GNM marks in all the three years will be considered for calculating merit/ rank.
- Date of Birth: If the tie still does not get resolved Date of Birth will be considered (Candidates born earlier will have higher rank than those born later).
- Draw of Lot: If there is a tie after applying all the above criteria, then the rank is decided through a draw of lot.
IGNOU Post Basic BSc Nursing 2019-20 Selection Procedure
Region wise merit list for admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing January, 2020 session will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the OPENNET – VIII (Entrance Test). Regional Centres where Post Basic B. Sc (N) Programme Study Centres are established will do the counseling and admissions. Candidates from any Region/State can opt PSCs for Post Basic BSc. Nursing Programme as per their choice. Application forms will be submitted through online portal (visit ignou website http://www.ignou.ac.in and check Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing entrance examination and follow the online instruction.
Entrance Test will be conducted by SED. Result will be processed by SED. Region based merit list will be prepared after tie-break by SED. Counselling will be conducted by the Regional Centres (RCs). Counselling Committee will be constituted at all the concerned RCs with at least two external nursing experts, from the same state/region
IGNOU OPENNET Counselling Procedure
Counselling will be done at the respective IGNOU Regional Centres as per Region wise merit list drawn. Counselling will be done at the respective Regional Centre/s where PSC for Post Basic BSc Nursing programme is located as per option given by the learner in the Opennet-VIII Entrance Test Form.
- Counselling Committee comprising of Regional Directors/ representatives from concerned Regional Centre/s and two local Nursing Experts from that region will be constituted to conduct counseling at the venue.
- In case, there is more than one PSC under a Regional Centre, candidates will be asked to give their options(s) for all the Programme Study Centres as listed/available in that region & also strictly in order of preference. This option will be treated as final for the purpose of counseling & allocation of PSC will be done on region wise merit basis.
- Number of applicants called for counseling may be more than the total number of seats available in order to make an effort to fill the seats.
- However, in case any seat remains vacant after 1st counseling, additional counseling session(s) will be conducted as may be required by the concerned Regional Centres.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.