IIFT 2020 Question Paper – Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) conducts IIFT Admission Test for the students who want to take admission in MBA (IB) programme. The test is conducted in the online mode. The question papers are released in the online mode at iift.nta.nic.in. IIFT 2020 Question Paper is released at candidate’s login. Scroll down to know more about IIFT 2020 Question Paper such as its process to download, significance of it etc.
Latest: IIFT 2020 question paper is available for download. Use the direct link below to download the paper.
IIFT 2020 Question Paper
The main use of the question paper is to cross-check the answers with the help of answer key to have an estimate of the scores. The paper is going to be conducted for the duration of 2 hours. The medium of the question paper is English only. Read the information given here to know more about IIFT 2020 Question Paper.
|IIFT 2020 exam date||01 Dec 2019|
|Availability of question paper||to be announced|
|Availability of answer key||Jan 2020|
Download Question Paper: Click here to download IIFT 2020 question paper.
Download Answer Key: Click here to download Answer Key
IIFT 2020 Question Paper View Download
How to Download IIFT 2020 Question Paper?
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is going to release the question papers for different sections at the official website. The candidates can check the steps given below for the same:
- Click on the link given above or visit the official website.
- Check the ‘Question Paper’ link and click on that.
- Enter the login credentials.
- Start matching the answers with the help of answer key.
Significance of IIFT 2020 Question Paper
The question papers for IIFT Admission Test is released along with the answer keys and one of the most noteworthy role they play is of giving the candidates an idea about their performance in the test. Let us check the more points related to its significance.
- For the calculation of scores: With the help of answer keys and question papers, the candidates who appeared in the test can have an idea about their scores.
- For using it as a resource the next year: The candidates who will appear for the test the next year can check these question papers to see what type of questions came in different sections. Basically, it can be used to have an idea what type of questions will come this year.
- For pacing up the preparation: When one sees which type of questions have been coming in the paper, according to this, the test – takers can prepare a study plan on which section needs more grooming and time.
- For checking the errors in the answer key: When the question papers are released with the answer key, it gives a chance to the candidates to see if the answers indicated in the answer key are right or not. If not, the further process of challenging the answer key can be applied.
IIFT 2020 Exam Pattern
It is beneficial for the candidates to check the exam pattern so that candidates are aware of the important information related to the exam. In the IIFT Admission Test, the questions are asked from General Knoweldege, Current Affairs, English Grammar, Logical Reasoning etc. Check the exam pattern for IIFT 2020 given below.
|Nature of questions||MCQ|
|Medium of paper||English|
IIFT 2020 Answer Key
After IIFT examination, the answer keys are released for the exam at the official website. The answer keys are released along with the question papers. IIFT 2020 Answer Key is going to be available in the PDF file format. The candidates can challenge the provisional answer key with the payment of of Rs 1000 per question if they find any mistake in it.
The subject experts are going to consider the mistakes and a final answer key is going to be published which consists of the rectified answers. The decisiona by NTA on the final answer key will be final.
IIFT 2020 Response Sheet
Before the release of answer key, the candidates will get their recorded responses in the form of Response Sheet. IIFT 2020 response sheet is released online by National Testing Agency (NTA) at iift.nta.nic.in. IIFT 2020 response sheet can be downloaded by entering the application number and password.
The candidates can use the response sheet with the answer key in order to calculate the scores. Basically, IIFT response sheet can be used to have an idea about the scores and the performance before the announcement of the result.
About IIFT 2020
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade conducts IIFT Admission Test for the students who want to take admission in MBA (IB) programme. IIFT 2020 is a computer based test which consists of the multiple – choice questions. The questions are framed from the topics related to English Grammar, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation etc. The exam is conducted for the duration of 2 hours.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
Leave a Reply