IIM Indore IPM 2021 Result – IIM Indore will release the result as per schedule at the official website, i.e., iimidr.ac.in. Candidates can check their results by entering application form number, and registered email ID or DOB. The selected candidates need to appear for the Personal Assessment (PA) or a Video Based Assessment (VBA) as per the schedule. The selection of the candidates for admission to Integrated Programme in Management at IIM Indore is done on the basis of their overall performance in the Aptitude Test, Personal Assessment (PA) or a Video Based Assessment (VBA). After Personal Assessment (PA) or a Video Based Assessment (VBA) will be conducted successively, IIM Indore will publish a final merit list of the selected candidates. Check more details about IIM Indore IPM 2021 Result from the article below.
IIM Indore IPM 2021 Result
On the basis of the IPMAT result, candidates are shortlisted for a Personal Interview (PI) or a Video Based Assessment (VBA). After the conduct of all the rounds, the composite score is computed and admission status is announced. The schedule for IIM Indore IPM 2021 Result is provided in the table below:
|IPM 2021 Aptitude Test Date||16 Jul 2021|
|Announcement of the shortlist||to be announced|
|Personal Interviews||to be announced|
|Announcement of Provisional Admissions Offers||to be announced|
|Programme Registration||to be announced|
Check Here Result: Candidates can check the IIM Indore IPM result as per schedule at the official website, i.e., iimidr.ac.in
How to check the Result for IIM Indore IPM 2021?
Candidates can check their result by following the instructions given below:
- Go to the official website i.e., iimidr.ac.in or Click on the direct link which will be provided above.
- Scroll down to announcements section.
- Here, click on link that says “Short-list for Personal Interview (PI) or a Video Based Assessment (VBA) for IPM 2021 – 26 Batch”.
- Then, enter Application Form Number, Email ID or Date of Birth in the specified fields.
- Submit the details.
- The result will appear on the screen.
Composite Score: After all the rounds, composite score will be calculated. According to this composite score, category-wise merit lists are published.
Admission to IIM Indore IPM will be through the following processes:
- First of all interested students need to fill and submit the IPMAT 2021 application form, conveying their interests and achievements.
- Then they will have to appear in the IPMAT exam. There are 3 sections in the Aptitude Test namely Quantitative Ability, Quantitative Ability, and Verbal Ability.
- After that candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of IPMAT will appear in Personal Assessment (PA) or a Video Based Assessment (VBA)
- A composite score will be calculated for the preparation of the final admission list. Category wise merit list will be generated based on Composite Score (CS). The Composite score will be calculated as per the table below:
|Aptitude Test Score (ATS)||65|
|Personal Interview (PI)||35|
|Composite Score (CS)||Sum of above scores|
As per Government of India reservation norms, the following %of seats are reserved for different categories. The reservation details are provided below:
|Category||% of Reserved Seats|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||05%|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs)||10%|
IPMAT 2021 Cut-Off
The minimum cut-off scores for each section are decided by the Admission Committee as per the marks secured by the candidates by Aptitude Test.
The minimum cut-off scores will be based on the categories of the applicants. Individual regret letters will not be sent to the applicants who are rejected in the Aptitude Test.
Check previous years cut-off
IPM Exam 2021
IPM Aptitude Test (IPMAT) is a test conducted by IIM Indore for admission into 5 year Integrated Programme in Management. The test comprises of questions from Quantitative Ability and Verbal Ability. The test comprises of multiple-choice and short-answer type questions.
About IIM Indore
IIM (Indian Institute of Management) Indore, established in 1996, leader in the field of management studies, interfacing with the industry, PSUs and government. It is promoted and undertaking by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India and is an institute of national importance under the Indian Institutes of Management Act 2017. It is also recognized by the Association of Indian Universities and is considered equivalent to the M.B.A. Degree. Accredited by Association of MBAs, London (AMBA – UK based accreditation agency), the Post Graduate Programme (PGP) in Management at IIM Indore is a two-year, full-time, residential programme. It is situated a top a scenic hillock, the huge 193 acre campus of IIM Indore provides an ideal backdrop for contemplative learning.
If you have any queries about IIM IPM Result 2021, please ask in comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.