IIM Indore IPM Result 2018 is uploaded online only. Candidates can check their result by entering the required details in the provided fields. The IIM Indore has uploaded a list of selected candidates for Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI). The selected candidates need to appear for the WAT and PI as per the schedule. The Written Ability Test will be conducted on the same day as Personal Interview. The selection of the candidates for admission to Integrated Programme in Management at IIM Indore on the basis of their overall performance in the Aptitude Test, Written Ability Test, and Personal Interview. After WAT and PI are conducted successively, IIM Indore will publish a final merit list of the selected candidates. Check more details about IIM Indore IPM Result 2018 from the article below.
IIM Indore IPM Result 2018
The schedule for IIM Indore IPM Result 2018 is provided in the table below:
|Computer Based Test Date||11 May 2018|
|Declaration of Short List for WAT PI||26 May 2018|
Check Result: Click Here to check Short-list for Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI) for IPM 2018 – 23 Batch (Domestic Applicant).
How to check the Result for IIM Indore IPM 2018?
Candidates can check their result by following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link that has been provided on this page.
- Enter the Application Form Number, Email ID or Date of Birth in the specified fields.
- Submit the details.
- The result will appear on the screen.
The candidates will be selected for IIM Indore IPM for the academic session 2018 through the following criteria:
- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of their overall performance in the Aptitude Test, Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI).
- The candidates will have to first appear for the Aptitude Test and obtain minimum marks to qualify it and proceed for Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI).
- The Institute expects a consistent and minimum performance in the different parameters of Personal Interview (PI), which will be decided by Admissions Committee. Candidates who will not meet the minimum performance in any of PI parameters will not be considered for the next stage of selection process.
- The candidates who will qualify all the above-mentioned stages will only be considered for the final selection. IIM Indore will publish a category wise merit list based on the candidate’s score in Aptitude Test, Written Ability Test, and Personal Interview.
Weightage for each Criterion
The following weightage is given to the three selection criterion:
|Aptitude Test Score (ATS)||50|
|Personal Interview (PI)||35|
|Written Ability Test (WAT)||15|
As per Government of India reservation norms, the following %of seats are reserved for different categories. The reservation details are provided below:
|Category||% of Reserved Seats|
|Persons with Disabilities||3%|
Minimum Cut-off marks in each section for the various categories, number of applicants meeting with sectional cutoff and having Aptitude Test Score (ATS)
Aptitude Test Score (ATS) is calculated only for the above 922 applicants who meet with the above-mentioned sectional cut-off marks in various categories