IIM Indore IPM Result 2019 has been declared on May 17, 2019, at 7:30 PM. Candidates can check their result by entering application form number, and registered email ID or DOB. IIM Indore has notified shortlisted candidates for Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI). The selected candidates need to appear for the WAT and PI as per the schedule. The Written Ability Test will be conducted on the same day as a Personal Interview. The selection of the candidates for admission to Integrated Programme in Management at IIM Indore on the basis of their overall performance in the Aptitude Test, Written Ability Test, and Personal Interview. After WAT and PI will be conducted successively, IIM Indore will publish a final merit list of the selected candidates. Check more details about IIM Indore IPM Result 2019 from the article below.
IIM Indore IPM Result 2019
The schedule for IIM Indore IPM Result 2019 is provided in the table below:
|Computer Based Test Date||10 May 2019|
|Declaration of Short List for WAT PI||17 May 2019|
Check Result: Click here for IIM Indore IPM 2019 short list for WAT and PI.
How to check the Result for IIM Indore IPM 2019?
Candidates can check their result by following the instructions given below:
- Go to iimidr.ac.in.
- Scroll down to announcements section.
- Here, click on link that says “Short-list for Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI) for IPM 2019 – 24 Batch”.
Or, simply click on link that has been provided on this page.
- Then, enter Application Form Number, Email ID or Date of Birth in the specified fields.
- Submit the details.
- The result will appear on the screen.
The candidates will be selected for IIM Indore IPM for the academic session 2019 through the following criteria:
- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of their overall performance in the Aptitude Test, Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI).
- The candidates will have to first appear for the Aptitude Test and obtain minimum marks to qualify it and proceed for Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI).
- The Institute expects a consistent and minimum performance in the different parameters of Personal Interview (PI), which will be decided by the Admissions Committee. Candidates who will not meet the minimum performance in any of PI parameters will not be considered for the next stage of the selection process.
- The candidates who will qualify all the above-mentioned stages will only be considered for the final selection. IIM Indore will publish a category wise merit list based on the candidate’s score in Aptitude Test, Written Ability Test, and Personal Interview.
Weightage for each Criterion
The following weightage is given to the three selection criterion:
|Aptitude Test Score (ATS)||50|
|Personal Interview (PI)||35|
|Written Ability Test (WAT)||15|
As per Government of India reservation norms, the following %of seats are reserved for different categories. The reservation details are provided below:
|Category||% of Reserved Seats|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||05%|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs)||04%|
Minimum Cut-off marks in each section for the various categories, number of applicants meeting with sectional cutoff and having Aptitude Test Score (ATS)
Aptitude Test Score (ATS) is calculated only for the above 922 applicants who meet with the above-mentioned sectional cut-off marks in various categories.
If you have any queries about IIM IPM Result 2019, please ask in comments below.