IIM Indore IPM 2020 Result – IIM Indore will release the result as per schedule at the official website, i.e., iimidr.ac.in. Candidates can check their results by entering application form number, and registered email ID or DOB. The selected candidates need to appear for the WAT and PI as per the schedule. The selection of the candidates for admission to Integrated Programme in Management at IIM Indore is done on the basis of their overall performance in the Aptitude Test, Written Ability Test, and Personal Interview. After WAT and PI will be conducted successively, IIM Indore will publish a final merit list of the selected candidates. Check more details about IIM Indore IPM 2020 Result from the article below.
IIM Indore IPM 2020 Result
IIM Indore shortlisted candidates for Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI). The Written Ability Test will be conducted on the same day as a Personal Interview. After WAT and PI will be conducted successively, IIM Indore will publish a final merit list of the selected candidates. The schedule for IIM Indore IPM 2020 Result is provided in the table below:
|IPM 2020 Aptitude Test Date||30 Apr 2020|
|Announcement of call for Personal Interviews||2nd week of May 2020|
|Personal Interviews||Last week of May 2020|
|Programme Registration||Last week of Jul/ 1st week of Aug 2020|
Check Here Result: Candidates can check the IIM Indore IPM result as per schedule at the official website, i.e., iimidr.ac.in
How to check the Result for IIM Indore IPM 2020?
Candidates can check their result by following the instructions given below:
- Go to the official website i.e., iimidr.ac.in or Click on the direct link which will be provided above.
- Scroll down to announcements section.
- Here, click on link that says “Short-list for Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI) for IPM 2020 – 25 Batch”.
- Then, enter Application Form Number, Email ID or Date of Birth in the specified fields.
- Submit the details.
- The result will appear on the screen.
The candidates will be selected for IIM Indore IPM for the academic session 2020 through the following criteria:
- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of their overall performance in the Aptitude Test, Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI).
- The candidates will have to first appear for the Aptitude Test and obtain minimum marks to qualify it and proceed for Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI).
- The Institute expects a consistent and minimum performance in the different parameters of Personal Interview (PI), which will be decided by the Admissions Committee. Candidates who will not meet the minimum performance in any of PI parameters will not be considered for the next stage of the selection process.
- The candidates who will qualify all the above-mentioned stages will only be considered for the final selection. IIM Indore will publish a category wise merit list based on the candidate’s score in Aptitude Test, Written Ability Test, and Personal Interview.
Weightage for each Criterion
The following weightage is given to the three selection criterion:
|Aptitude Test Score (ATS)||50|
|Personal Interview (PI)||35|
|Written Ability Test (WAT)||15|
As per Government of India reservation norms, the following %of seats are reserved for different categories. The reservation details are provided below:
|Category||% of Reserved Seats|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||05%|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs)||10%|
Minimum Cut-off marks in each section for the various categories, number of applicants meeting with sectional cutoff and having Aptitude Test Score (ATS)
Aptitude Test Score (ATS) is calculated only for the above 922 applicants who meet with the above-mentioned sectional cut-off marks in various categories.
IPM Exam 2020
Candidates have to appear and qualify in all the three tests, i.e., Aptitude Test (AT), Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview. Only after qualifying all the three test, students will be granted admission to the IPM at IIM Indore. The programme has been accredited by the Association of MBAs, London (4th and 5th Year). Integrated Programme in Management (IPM ) is the first kind in India have five year Programme in Management Study which is started by the IIM Indore in 2011. It is a unique and creative programme meant for young candidates with managerial and leadership aspirations. Through the IPM, IIM Indore seeks to attract young students, and mold them as outstanding leaders through a world-class education facility.
About IIM Indore
IIM (Indian Institute of Management) Indore, established in 1996, leader in the field of management studies, interfacing with the industry, PSUs and government. It is promoted and undertaking by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India and is an institute of national importance under the Indian Institutes of Management Act 2017. It is also recognized by the Association of Indian Universities and is considered equivalent to the M.B.A. Degree. Accredited by Association of MBAs, London (AMBA – UK based accreditation agency), the Post Graduate Programme (PGP) in Management at IIM Indore is a two-year, full-time, residential programme. It is situated a top a scenic hillock, the huge 193 acre campus of IIM Indore provides an ideal backdrop for contemplative learning.
If you have any queries about IIM IPM Result 2020, please ask in comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.