IIM Indore IPM Admission 2019 – IIM Indore offers admission to 5-year Integrated Programme In Management for the academic year 2019. This is a unique opportunity for all those students who have completed their higher secondary education or equivalent from schools across India. IIM Indore has a well-qualified faculty across academic disciplines. The candidates for the first 3 years will study Undergraduate level and last two years of the programme are at Postgraduate level.
IIM Indore admits about 120 students to the IPM every year. Interested aspirants can register for IPM admission 2019 at iimidr.ac.in. provide valid details in the online application form, upload relevant documents and make payment for the application fee to complete the application process. The IIM Indore IPM Application Form 2019 is available online and is to be filled and submitted through online mode only. The students have to appear and qualify in all the three tests, i.e., Aptitude Test (AT), Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview. Only after qualifying all the three test, students will be granted admission to the IPM at IIM Indore. Candidates can know more about IIM Indore IPM Admission 2019 from the article below.
Latest: IIM Indore IPM Application Form 2019 has been released. Click here to apply online.
IIM Indore IPM Admission 2019
The important date for various events of IIM Indore IPM Admission 2019 is given in the table below:
|Registration for the test begins from||14 Mar 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||14 Apr 2019|
|Issuance of Admit Card||May 2019|
|IPM 2019 Test Date||10 May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||May 2019|
|The interview will be conducted from||Jun 2019|
|Declaration of Final Result||Jun-Jul 2019|
For Domestic Applicants
Candidates satisfying the following criteria are eligible to apply for the Five-Year Integrated Programme in Management of IIM Indore. Before applying for admission to IIM Indore IPM 2019, the candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as given below:
- Age: Candidate should have been born on or after August 01, 1999 (5 years of relaxation to the candidates from SC/ST/PwD category will be given i.e. born on or after August 01, 1994).
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have passed Standard XII/HSC or equivalent examination in 2017, 2018 or appearing in 2019.
- Minimum Percentage (%) of marks: Candidate should have Minimum 60% in standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations (55 % for the candidates from SC/ST/ PwD category).
For International Applicants
International applicants (as defined above) satisfying the following criteria are eligible to apply for the Five Year Integrated Programme in Management of IIM Indore.
- Minimum 60% in standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations from any of the recognized Central or State or International Boards; Maximum 20 years of age as on July 31, 2019
- The minimum valid score of 1000 out of 1600 in SAT (SAT score obtained during November 1, 2016, to May 15, 2019, will only be considered as a valid score).
Candidates belonging to OBC, economically weaker sections (EWS) and ST/SC have to fill NC-OBC Certificate, EWS Certificate and SC/ST Certificate. Forms for all above certificate is provided below.
- Click here to download NC-OBC certificate.
- Click here to download ST/SC certificate.
- Click here to download EWS format certificate.
- The application form for IIM Indore IPM 2019 will be available in online mode only at, imidr.ac.in.
- Register online by entering the basic details and proceed to fill in other required information, upload photograph and signature as per the format.
- The application fee is to pay through online mode only via Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net banking.
- After the application is submitted, candidates cannot make any changes or edit detail in the online application form.
For Domestic Applicants
The online non-refundable/non-transferable application fee of Rs. 3,540/- (Rupees Three Thousand only for General and NC-OBC category) including GST / Rs.1,770/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred only for SC, ST, and PWD category) including GST, (at present GST rate on application fees is @18%)
For International Applicants
A non-refundable/non-transferable application-processing fee of US $ 118 inclusive of GST (at present GST rate on application fees is @18% ) through Demand Draft drawn in favor of Indian Institute of Management Indore, payable at Indore.
The candidate who wish to take admission in the Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) at IIM Indore has to appear for Aptitude Test. The admit card for IIM Indore IPM Admission 2019 will be issued through online mode only. The candidates can download and take the printout of the admit card by entering their User ID and Password. The examinees will be informed about the exam date, time and venue through the admit card only which must be brought along at the examination center.
Test Center for Aptitude Test
As per information provided at the official website, the aptitude test for IPM 2019 shall be conducted at the following test centers:
|Section||Number of Questions||Time duration for the section|
|QA (MCQ)||40||40 Minutes|
|QA (SA)||20||40 Minutes|
|VA (MCQ)||40||40 Minutes|
There will be three sections in the Aptitude Test namely Quantitative Ability (Multiple Choice Question-MCQ), Quantitative Ability (Short Answer Question-SA) and Verbal Ability (Multiple Choice Question-MCQ).
- Each question will carry 4 marks
- There will be a negative marking of 1 mark for every wrong answer
The candidates will be selected on the basis of overall performance in the Aptitude Test (AT), Written Ability Test (WAT) & Personal Interview (PI). Any candidate who fails to appear either in AT and WAT & PI or both shall not be considered for selection. The selection process is as follows:
Criterion 1: Aptitude Test – The candidates have to appear for the Aptitude Test and obtain minimum qualifying marks as per the cut off that will be prepared by IIM Indore. Only those candidates who qualify the Aptitude Test will be allowed to appear for Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI).
Criterion 2: Personal Interview – The qualifiers of the Aptitude Test will be required to apply for Personal Interview. The PI will be administered by the Admission Committee.
Criterion 3: Written Ability Test – The Written Ability Test (WAT) will be conducted for only to those candidates who are shortlisted for the Personal Interview (PI). WAT is a 30 minutes duration test in which candidates are required to write an essay on the topic given for WAT. The essay will be examined on the basis of the candidate’s language ability, coherence, and organization, as well as the ideas and arguments expressed.
Computation of Composite Score (CS)
|AT Test Score||50|
|Personal Interview (PI)||35|
|Written Ability Test (WAT)||15|
Test centre for WAT and PI
The test centres for WAT and PI are as follows:
The IIM Indore IPM Result 2019 will be uploaded through online mode only. No individual regret letters will not be sent to applicants who are not shortlisted for further admission process. The selection of the candidate will be on the basis of merit list. The IIM Indore IPM Merit LIst 2019 will be prepared considering the candidate’s performance in Aptitude Test, Written Ability Test, and Personal Interview. The candidate can check their result by entering the Application Number, Email ID or Date of Birth.
|Category||% of Reserved Seats|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||05%|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs)||04%|
Official Website: www.iimidr.ac.in