The IIM Indore IPM Application Form 2019 is issued for admission into five-year Integrated Programme in Management. The applications form will be available in online mode from March 2019. Interested aspirants will have to register online at iimidr.ac.in. It is important that the application schedule should be completed before the deadline. Any application form submitted after the last date will not be accepted.
The applicants should provide only valid details in the online application. It is advised to verify the details provided in the online application before submitting it. The admission to IPM course will be on the Written Test, Personal Interview and the information provided in the online application. The completed online application must be submitted through online mode on/or before the last date. Candidates can check more information about IIM Indore IPM Application Form 2019 from the article below.
IIM Indore IPM Application Form 2019
The expected date for commencement of IIM Indore IPM Application Form 2019 is provided in the table below:
|Registration for the test begins from||Mar 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||Apr 2019|
Apply Online: IIM Indore IPM application form will be available on the official website i.e. www.iimidr.ac.in
For Domestic Applicants
|Category||Application Fee Charges (Expected)|
|General and NC-OBC||Rs. 3000/- + GST|
|SC, ST, and PWD||Rs. 1500/-|
For International Applicants
Application fee of US $ 118 inclusive of GST (at present GST rate on application fees is @18%).
How to Apply for IIM Indore IPM 2019?
- Click on the link that is provided above on this page to apply online.
- Aspirants will first need to register online by providing their basic details such Name, Email Id, Date of Birth and Mobile Number.
- After the registration part is complete, applicants can proceed to fill in other required details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Contact Details, etc in the online application form.
- Upload scanned copy of the photograph, signature and other relevant documents as required.
- After filling in details, submit the online application form and proceed to the next step, which is, to make payment for the online application.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode only.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the mode of IIM Indore IPM Application Form 2019?
A. The mode of IIM Indore IPM Application Form 2019 is through online mode only.
Q. Will I get a refund for the application fee if I do not appear for the test?
A. The application fee paid by the candidate is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Q. I want to edit some detail in the submitted application form. Can I do it now?
A. A candidate is not allowed to make any changes in the application form after it has been submitted. Moreover, any request in this regard will not be considered.
Q. Do I need the printout of the application form through the post?
A. The application form must be filled and submitted through online mode only. The printed copy of the submitted application form should be retained by the candidate for future references.
Insofar, Official details for IIM Indore IPM 2019 Application Form has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as IIM Indore will release the information it will be updated here.