Kerala CEE LLM Application Form can be filled online through the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. Applicant who are interested and fill the Kerala CEE LLM Application Form 2017-18 have to pay the Application fee to complete the process. Interested candidates must ensure their eligibility before filling the application form. Candidates are advised to go through the Prospectus before filling up the Application.
Kerala CEE LLM Application Form 2017-18
The candidate has to visit the official website where he/she can find the link Online Application Form for LLM course 2017-18 for submitting his/her application. Also, candidate can refer to the direct link given below.
|Online Registration starts from||27 Jan 2018|
|Last date for registration (online)||07 Feb 2018|
Printout of application or any supporting document should not be sent to the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
Apply Online: Application Form process is now over…!!
- Click Here to check the status of the application form.
- Click Here to check the notice of the application form status.
Official Website: www.cee-kerala.org.
Five Steps to Apply to LLM Course 2017-18
Candidate Registration: This is a one time online process during which the candidates will get a system generated ‘Application Number’. The candidates should give necessary basic data and create a strong password during the registration process. A strong password should consist of a minimum 8 characters containing at least one alphabet, one numerical digit and one symbol.
Fill Application: All the basic information required for processing your application are to be filled in at this stage. Before filling the details, please read the Prospectus carefully. During the filling up of application, frequently click ‘Save’ button available in the home page to protect your data. The data provided here will be used for processing
the application. Any mistake in filling this page or providing false/incomplete/wrong
information will affect the candidate’s eligibility for admission or claim for reservation under any category.
Pay Application Fee: Application fee for General and SEBC candidates is Rs.800/-
(Rupees Eight hundred only) and in the case of SC/ST candidates and those eligible for
SC/ST benefits as per G.O (Ms) No.25/05/SCSTDD dated 20.06.2005 is Rs.400/- (Rupees Four Hundred only). Applications can be submitted in online mode only, and all the supporting documents are to be uploaded only.
Two payment methods are available for remitting the application fee.
- Online Payment (Internet banking account, Credit card or Debit card)
Upload Photograph, Signature and Documents/Certificates:
- A studio generated soft copy of latest passport size color photograph with light coloured background in jpeg format between 10 kb to 30 kb of size and resolution 150 x 200 pixels is to be used for uploading.
- The photograph should not be taken with the candidate wearing Cap or Goggles. Spectacles are allowed if being used regularly. POLAROID and COMPUTER / MOBILE -PHONE generated photos are not acceptable.
- On a plain white sheet, the candidate should put his/her signature with black/blue ink.
- Scan this signature and crop around the signature. Do not scan the full sheet. Scanned image file should be in jpg format. (Jpeg)
- Dimensions of the image of signature must be 150 pixels width and 100 pixels height.
- File size should be below 30 kb.
- Scanned image of signature must be clear and complete.
- All necessary certificates/documents to be uploaded should be in PDF format.
- File size of each document/certificate should not exceed 300 kb.
- The scanned images should be of the original documents/certificates and should be
clear enough to read.
Print Application: After completing the uploading of all necessary certificates / documents, candidates can take a printout of the application and the uploaded documents by clicking on the link ‘Print Application’. Candidates are advised to keep a soft copy or printout of the application for future reference.
Note: Belated, incomplete and defective applications will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be made in this regard. The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Candidates must upload a copy of their passport size photograph same as the one to be affixed to the printout of the online application for the LLM Entrance Examination- 2017-18. (Only after uploading the photograph, signature, thumb impression the candidate will be able to fill in his/her online application).
- Candidates will not be able to correct/modify/edit his/her application once the ‘Confirm’ button is pressed. Only after pressing the ‘Confirm’ button the page containing ‘Print’ link will be available.
- Candidates can pay the required application fee through online payment. Candidates can also remit the requisite application fee through designated branches of State bank of Travancore(SBT) using e-chalan generated during the online application process.
- Candidates should not send more than one application form to the CEE.
- Incomplete /late /defective applications will be summarily rejected.
- Certificates for category claims should be in the Prescribed format and will be considered only if sent along with the printout of the Online Application.
Certificates/Documents to be submitted along with the application
- Any one of the documents to prove Nativity.
- Certificate to prove age: Relevant page of SSLC/Birth Certificate/Passport.
- Certificates obtained from Tahsildar for verificati on of community in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- Non-Creamy layer certificate from the concerned Village Officer in support of claim for Communal Reservation for SEBC/OEC (in the prescribed format) in original.
- Community Certificate from the concerned Tahsildar in support of claim for Communal Reservation for SC/ST (in the prescribed format) in original.
- Inter-Caste marriage certificate , if applicable (original).
- Attested copy of certificate from the Medical Board for persons with disabilities.
- Any other documents mentioned in the Notification of the Entrance Examination.
Note: The Originals of the uploaded documents will have to be produced before the admitting authority as and when required.