Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Application Form – CEE has provided facility to rectify the defects in the application form by uploading the relevant documents. Candidates can verify their details by logging into the Candidate portal. Those who have any defects in submitted documents can re-upload correct documents/certificates on or before October 16, 2020. The Application Form releases for admission to Masters of Law in different colleges of Kerala. Aspirants who have passed the LLB examination with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognised University can apply for Kerala CEE LLM 2020 examination. Want to know more about Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Application Form? Read all the information given on the page below.
Latest: The last date to correct defects in Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Application Form is October 16, 2020. Scroll down to upload document/certificates to correct the defects.
Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Application Form
Candidates must note that their is no provision for the submission of the Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Application Form offline. All the aspiring candidates will have to fill the form online. Interested candidates can check the important dates and events related to Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Application Form below.
|Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Application Form||Important Date|
|Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Registration starts||05 Jun 2020|
|Last date for Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Registration||15 Jun 2020|
|Publication of Provisional details||01 Jul 2020|
|Last date to upload documents to correct defects|
16 Oct 2020 up to 5 pm
|Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Examination|
18 Oct 2020
Click here to correct defects in Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Application Form.
Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Application Form Correction Notice
- Click here to download above notice.
Earlier Notice: Click here to download the above notice regarding Publication of Provisional Details.
Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Application Fee
Candidates must submit the Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Application Fee along with the Application Form. Application Fee for Kerala CEE LLM can be paid by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking or by e-Challan. Interested candidates can check the Application Fee for Kerala CEEE LLM 2020 examination in the table given below.
|General and SEBC||Rs. 840|
|SC/ST candidates of Kerala||Rs. 420|
Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check the Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Eligibility Criteria from below:
- Aspirants who have passed the LLB examination (5 year/3 year course) with a minimum of 50% marks from the Universities in Kerala or other Universities recognized by the Universities in Kerala as equivalent thereto are eligible for admission.
- All those candidates who are appearing/appeared for the regular Final Year LLB examination can also apply but they will be eligible for admission only if they produce the Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination and the mark lists of all parts of the qualifying examination at the time of Centralised Allotment Process.
Age– There is no upper age limit for admission to this course.
Image Specifications for Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Application Form
Candidates must upload all the required images in Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Application Form in the prescribed format. Intersted candidates can check the image specifications for Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Application Form below.
|Photograph||15-100 kb||150 x 200 pixels||jpg, jpeg|
|Signature||10-100 kb||150 x 100 pixels||jpg, jpeg|
Documents required for Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Application Form
Candidates must keep ready all the required documents before filling the Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Application Form. Interested candidates can check all the required documents of Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Application Form in the list given below.
- Nationality proof
- Nativity proof
- Proof of Age
- Certificates obtained from Tahsildar for verification of community in the case of SC/ST candidates
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in case of SEBC/OEC candidates.
- Community Certificate from the Village Officer concerned in the case of OEC candidates who do not come under the Non-Creamy layer category
- Inter-caste marriage certificate
- PwD Certificate from District Medical Board
- Certificate from the Fisheries Officer concerned of Kerala Fishermen Welfare Fund Board for fee concession in the case of candidates who are the children of registered Fishermen.
- Certificate from the Director, Department of Women & Child Development for fee concession in the case of candidates who are inmates of Sri Chitra Home, Nirbhaya Home, Juvenile Home or any other such institution run by the Government.
- EWS Certificate
How to Fill Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Application Form?
Candidates can apply for Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Examination by following the steps given below.
Step 1: Registration:
- Click on the link provided above on this page.
- On the page that appears, click on “Registration” as shown below.
- Fill all the details in the registration form and press the “Register” button.
- After successful registration, an ‘Application Number‘ is generated by the system. Note it down.
Step 2: Filling of Application Form: Next, candidates have to complete the Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Application Form. After providing all the details, preview the form using “Save and Preview” button. Only after verifying all the details, press the “Save and Finalize” button. Utmost care should be taken while entering information in the application form, as the candidates cannot make any modification after final submission.
Step 3: Payment of Application Fee: Candidates then have to pay the application fee, using any of the prescribed modes of payment.
Step 4: Upload Required Documents: In this step, applicants need to upload scanned copies of photograph, signature and other documents. The specifications fixed by CEE must be carefully followed while uploading documents in Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Application Form.
Step 5: Print Confirmation Page: After completing the uploading of all necessary certificates/documents, candidates can take a printout of the Confirmation Page by clicking on the link ‘Print Confirmation Page’. Candidates are advised to keep a soft copy or printout of the Confirmation Page for future reference.
Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Admit Card
All the candidates who have submitted the Application Form for Kerala CEE LLM 2020 examination along with the Fees for the same will be able to download their Admit Card. Candidates can download their Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Admit Card from the official site of CEE. All the appearing candidates of Kerala CEE LLM 2020 examination must go to the examination centre along with their Admit Card and valid ID proof.
Kerala CEE LLM
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) Kerala conducts the Kerala LLM examination every year for admission to Masters of Law programme in Govt and Pvt Law colleges of Kerala. This course consists of a regular course of study for a minimum period of two academic years. All the interested candidates must submit the Application Form and appear in the examination and on the basis of this Computer Based Test, CEE will select the candidates.
The Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations was established in 1983 as a separate set up for the conduct of Entrance Examinations for admission to Professional Courses in the State. It was established on February 19, 1983. The other courses for which the CEE conducts Entrance Examinations are Three year LLB, Five Year LLB, LLM, MD Homoeo, MDS, MD Ayurveda, M Sc Nursing, PG Medical and PG Super Speciality. In addition to the conduct of Entrance Examinations, the Commissionerate is making allotments to 5 Courses, KEAM, LLB 3 Year, LLB 5 Year, LLM and PG Medical Courses. The allotments to the rest of the courses are made by the authorities concerned.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.