Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Application Form – Registration for Kerala CEE LLM 2020 is going to start soon and the last date for the same is June 15, 2020. CEE releases Kerala CEE LLM Application Form for admission to Masters of Law in different colleges of Kerala. CEE will release the Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Registration Form online on its official website cee-kerala.org. Aspirants who have passed the LL.B. examination with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognised University can appear for Kerala CEE LLM 2020 examination. The application fee for General and SEBC candidates is Rs.840/- and for SC/ST candidates, it is Rs.420/-. Want to know more about Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Application Form? Read all the information given on this page below.
Latest: Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Application Form is going to be released soon. Scroll down to check more information.
Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Application Form
Candidates must note that their is no provision for the submission of the Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Application Form offline. All the aspiring candidates will have to fill the form online. Interested candidates can check the important dates and events related to Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Application Form below.
|Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Application Form||Important Date|
|Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Registration starts||05 Jun 2020|
|Last date for Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Registration||12 Jun 2020|
|Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Examination||28 Jun 2020|
Apply here: Candidates can register for Kerala CEE LLM 2020 examintaion as per the schedule at cee-kerala.org.
Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Application Fee
Candidates must submit the Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Application Fee along with the Application Form for the same. Application Fee for Kerala CEE LLM can be paid by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking or by E Challan. Interested candidates can check the Application Fee for Kerala CEEE LLM 2020 examination in the table given below.
|General and SEBC||Rs. 840|
|SC/ST candidates of Kerala||Rs. 420|
Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Check the Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Eligibility Criteria from below:
- Aspirants who have passed the LL.B. examination (5 year / 3 year course) with a minimum of 50% marks from the Universities in Kerala or other Universities recognized by the Universities in Kerala as equivalent thereto are eligible for admission.
- All those candidates who are appearing/appeared for the regular Final Year LL.B. examination can also apply but they will be eligible for admission only if they produce the Provisional / Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination and the mark lists of all parts of the qualifying examination at the time of Centralised Allotment Process.
There is no upper age limit for admission to this course.
Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Image Specifications
Candidates must upload all the required images in Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Application Form in the asked format. Intersted candidates can check the image specifications for Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Application Form below.
|Photograph of the candidate||15 kb to 30 kb||150 pixels width and 200 pixels height||jpg,jpeg|
|Signature of the candidate||10 kb to 100 kb||150 pixels width and 100 pixels height||jpg,jpeg|
Documents required for Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Application Form
Candidates must keep ready all the required documents before filling the Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Application Form. Interested candidates can check all the required documents of Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Application Form in the list given below.
- Nationality proof
- Nativity proof.
- Certificates obtained from Tahsildar for verification of community in the case of SC/ST candidates
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in case of SEBC/OEC candidates.
- Non-Creamy Layer/Community and Income Certificates from the Village officer concerned in the prescribed format in the case of candidates belonging to the communities.
- Inter-caste marriage certificate.
- Attested copy of Certificate from the Medical Board for PWD.
- Certificate from the Fisheries Officer concerned of Kerala Fishermen Welfare Fund Board for fee concession in the case of candidates who are the children of registered Fishermen.
- Certificate from the Director, Department of Women & Child Development for fee concession in the case of candidates who are inmates of Sri Chitra Home, Nirbhaya Home, Juvenile Home or any other such institution run by the Government.
- Any other document mentioned in the Notification of the Entrance Examination.
How to apply for Kerala CEE LLM 2020?
Candidates can apply for Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Examination by following the steps given below.
Step 1: Click on the link which will be given above on this page.
Step 2: Registration
This is a one time process. Submit all your required basic data and create a strong password and then you will get your ‘Application Number’. Don’t forget to create a strong, unique password. The requirements of a strong password are:
- a minimum length of 8 characters
- a minimum of one alphabet character [a-z or A-Z]
- a minimum of one number (0-9)
- a minimum of one symbol [! @ # $ % ^ & * ]
Step 3: Filling of Application Form
As soon as you will finish the Registration process a new page with your Application Form will appear. All the basic information required for processing your application are to be filled in at this stage. Before filling the details, please read the Prospectus carefully. Any mistake in filling this page will directly affect the candidate’s eligibility for admission. It is obligatory that the aspirant fill all the mandatory fields in the application. Candidate should take utmost care regarding the filling process at this stage. If the application is filled completely, the candidate can preview the details of the application before going to the next step by clicking the ‘Save & Preview’ button. After being sure that all the details provided are valid, click on the ‘Save & Finalize’ button.
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee
Candidates can do online payment or use the method of e-challan.
• Those Candidates having an Internet banking account, Credit card or Debit card can make use online payment gateway
• On successful payment, the candidate will be guided back to the home page wherein he/ she will find the ‘Pay Application Fee’ tab at the top turned green and can proceed (next step) to uploading of photograph, signature and supporting documents.
• If the payment transaction was unsuccessful, a message to that effect will be displayed on the screen and the candidate can navigate to the homepage.
• On the other hand, if the candidate fails to receive the final confirmation (success or failure) message, he/she can re-login to the home page and inspect the ‘Pay Application Fee’ tab at the top to see if it’s green or not.
• If it has not turned green, the payment has not succeeded and the candidate may try for online payment afresh or resort to the e-Challan payment mode.
• If the candidate’s account is debited for an unsuccessful transaction, the amount will be reverted to his/her account within five working days.
• If the mode of payment selected is e-Challan, the applicant needs to take printout of e-Challan by clicking the link ‘Print e-Challan’.
• Payment can be made in cash at any of the Head/Sub Post Office in Kerala.
• The e-Challan should be handed over to post office counter along with the required cash.
• The counter foil of the e-Challan must be collected back from the post office. It must be ensured that the official has recorded the Transaction ID pertaining to the payment on the counter foil of the e-Challan and put the office stamp and his/her initials at the designated places on the counterfoil.
• If the payment was successful, the ‘Pay Application Fee’ tab in the candidate’s home page turns green.
• If the payment tab has not turned green, the candidate should immediately contact the concerned post office and get the payment status updated.
• The list of Post Offices for collecting application fee is published in the website.
Step 5: Upload of required documents
- Upload a studio generated soft copy of latest passport size color photograph with light coloured background. The photograph should not be taken with the candidate wearing Cap or Goggles. Spectacles are allowed if being used regularly. POLAROID and COMPUTER /MOBILE-PHONE generated photos are not acceptable.
- Upload your scanned Signature on a plain white sheet, the candidate should put his/her signature with black/blue ink. Scanned image of signature must be clear and complete.
- All necessary certificates/documents to be uploaded should be in PDF format
- File size of each document/certificate should be between 10kb and 300 kb.
- The scanned images should be of the original documents/certificates and should be clear enough to read.
Step 6: Print Confirmation Page
After completing the uploading of all necessary certificates/documents, candidates can take a printout of the Confirmation Page by clicking on the link ‘Print Confirmation Page’. Candidates are advised to keep a soft copy or printout of the Confirmation Page for future reference.
Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Admit Card
All the candidates who have submitted the Application Form for Kerala CEE LLM 2020 examination along with the Fees for the same will be able to download their Admit Card. Candidates can download their Kerala CEE LLM 2020 Admit Card from the official site of CEE. All the appearing candidates of Kerala CEE LLM 2020 examination must go to the examination center along with their Admit Card and valid ID proof.
Kerala CEE LLM
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) conducts the Kerala LLM examination every year for admission to Latin Legum Magister (Masters of Law) programme at Govt and Pvt Law colleges of Kerala. The exam was conducted at Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. This course is consist of a regular course of study for a minimum period of two academic years. It provides admissions to the candidates in diffferent law colleges of Kerala. All the interested candidates must submit the Application Form and appear in the examination and on the basis of this Computer Based Test, CEE will select the candidates.
The Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations was established in 1983 as a separate set up for the conduct of Entrance Examinations for admission to Professional Courses in the State. It was established on 19th of February 1983. The other courses for which the CEE conducts Entrance Examinations are Three year LLB, Five Year LLB, LLM, MD Homoeo, MDS, MD Ayurveda, M Sc Nursing, PG Medical and PG Super Speciality. In addition to the conduct of Entrance Examinations, the Commissionerate is making allotments to 5 Courses, KEAM, LLB 3 Year, LLB 5 Year, LLM and P G Medical Courses. The allotments to the rest of the courses are made by the authorities concerned.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.