|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Kerala CEE LLM Application Form can be filled online through the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. Applicant who are interested and fill the Kerala CEE LLM Application Form 2016 have to pay the Application fee to complete the process. Candidates are advised to go through the Prospectus before filling up the Application.
|Online Registration starts from||11 Jan 2017|
|Last date for registration (online)|
|Last date for registration (by post)|
Kerala CEE LLM Application Form 2016
The candidate has to visit the official website where he/she can find the link ‘Online Application Form for LLM course 2016-17’ for submitting his/her application. Also candidate can refer to the direct link given below.
Candidate Registration: This is a one time online process during which the candidates will get a system generated ‘Application Number’. The candidates should give necessary basic data and create a strong password during the registration process. A strong password should consist of a minimum 8 characters containing at least one alphabet, one numerical digit and one symbol.
Candidate Login: The candidate has to give the Application number and the Password created during registration and on clicking the link ‘Candidate Login’, he/she will be directed to the homepage of the candidate.
Last date and time for receipt of printout of application: Candidates should take printout of the online application and affix a passport size photograph, and get it attested by a Government Gazetted Officer identical to the one which has been uploaded, in the space provided. This application along with the required documents should be forwarded to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Housing Board Buildings, 5th Floor, Santhinagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001, either by registered post or speed post or by hand delivery so as to reach the office before 5 p.m. on 25.01.2017.
Belated, incomplete and defective applications will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be made in this regard. The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations will not be responsible for any postal delay.
The Application Fee for General and SEBC candidates is Rs.800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred Only). In the case of SC/ST candidates and those eligible for SC/ST benefits as per G.O. (MS) No.25/05/SCSTDD dated 22.06.2005, the application fee is Rs.400/- (Rupees Four Hundred Only). The required fee can be remitted by Online Payment or by the way of remitting the fee in designated branches of State Bank of Travancore using e-chalan generated during the online application process. Application Fee once remitted will not be refunded on any account. The prospectus can be downloaded from the website. The application forms and the prospectus will not be available either from the colleges or from the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
All candidates should apply online and then take a printout of the application and send it to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations along with all necessary documents.
- Candidates must upload a copy of their passport size photograph same as the one to be affixed to the printout of the online application for the LLM Entrance Examination- 2016. (Only after uploading the photograph, signature, thumb impression the candidate will be able to fill in his/her online application).
- Candidates will not be able to correct/modify/edit his/her application once the ‘Confirm’ button is pressed. Only after pressing the ‘Confirm’ button the page containing ‘Print’ link will be available.
- Candidates can pay the required application fee through online payment. Candidates can also remit the requisite application fee through designated branches of State bank of Travancore(SBT) using e-chalan generated during the online application process.
- All applications sent to the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations are to be printed using ‘Print Application’ link
- Candidates should not send more than one application form to the CEE.
- Incomplete /late /defective applications will be summarily rejected.
- Certificates for category claims should be in the Prescribed format and will be considered only if sent along with the printout of the Online Application.
- The Admit Card for the entrance examination can be downloaded from the official website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations www.cee.kerala.gov.in . Admit card will not be sent by post from this office. The date of issue will be notified later.
Certificates/Documents to be submitted along with the application
- Any one of the documents to prove Nativity.
- True copy of provisional/degree certificate (if passed).
- True copy of the S.S.L.C or any relevant school record/ birth certificate to prove date of birth.
- Non-Creamy layer certificate from the concerned Village Officer in support of claim for Communal Reservation for SEBC/OEC (in the prescribed format) in original.
- Community Certificate from the concerned Tahsildar in support of claim for Communal Reservation for SC/ST (in the prescribed format) in original.
- Inter-Caste marriage certificate , if applicable (original).
- Attested copy of certificate from the Medical Board for persons with disabilities.
- Any other documents mentioned in the Notification of the Entrance Examination.
Incomplete applications with defective or incomplete certificates will be rejected. Belated applications will not be accepted. Documents or certificates furnished after the last date fixed for receipt of applications will not be considered on any account. No candidate will be permitted to incorporate any additional details in the application form or to submit any additional documents after the submission of the application.