IIM Udaipur PGPX Admission 2019 – IIM Udaipur has released notification admission to the Post Graduate Programme in Management for Executives (PGPX) for the Batch starting in January 2019. The complete detail of IIM Udaipur PGPX Admission 2019 such as application form, eligibility criteria, admission process etc. are given below.
IIM Udaipur PGPX Admission 2019
Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIM Udaipur) has released notification for IIM Udaipur PGPX Admission 2019-20. PGPX is a 15 months program consisting of four modules. Interested candidates can read the complete details regarding IIM Udaipur PGPX Admission 2019 on this page.
Schedule for the IIM Udaipur PGPX Admission 2019 is given below.
|Online Application Starts||24 Apr 2018|
|Deadline to submit an online application form||15 Nov 2018, 5 PM|
|Screening and Interview Process (rolling)||24 Apr to 15 Nov 2018|
|Grant of Provisional Admission||30 May to 15 Nov 2018|
|Purdue Application Process||01 May to 15 Nov 2018|
|The offer of admission||Purdue will issue admission offer
within two weeks once an applicant
fulfills all Purdue admission requirements.
|Course Commences||31 Dec 2018|
Candidates can fill their Application form online through the official website or from the direct link given below.
- Apply Online – Process Over..!!
Application fee of INR 1000/- must be paid online using Credit Card/Debit Card when uploading the above documents
Along with the completed application, the following documents are mandatory
- Fill the online application form from the APPLY NOW tab.
- Along with the completed application, the following documents are to be uploaded:
- GMAT score
- Degree certificate
- Work experience documents
- Other relevant documents may also be submitted, e.g.
- Awards and recognitions
- Competition results
- Documents may be submitted in PDF, doc, docx or JPEG formats
- Application fee of INR 1000/- must be paid online using Credit Card/Debit Card when uploading the above documents
- A conditional admission letter will be issued to selected candidates by IIM Udaipur after the first round of the application process
- Candidates then have to go through the application and selection procedures of Purdue University
- Further details will be provided at the time of provisional acceptance by IIMU
- Candidates would have to fulfill Purdue’s requirement of English proficiency through a minimum TOEFL/IELTS/PTE score as outlined in the Admissions section
- An application fee of US $75 will need to be paid to Purdue University
- Final admission will be offered after confirmation from Purdue University
- candidates with a minimum of 10+2 years of school education and a minimum of 4 years of university education with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline
- the GMAT score is the standardized test score for the program; any candidate with a valid GMAT score can apply
- relevant work experience of a minimum of 36 months as of 30th November 2018
- applicants are required to submit proof of English language proficiency as outlined below.
English Language Proficiency
Applicants must submit one Language Assessment Test for admission to Purdue University. Students can choose from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or Pearson Test of English (PTE) scores.
- Purdue accepts all valid forms of TOEFL testing, including those earned through the paper based-test (minimum score of 600), computer-based-test (minimum score of 260), and Internet-based test (minimum score of Writing 20, Speaking 22, Listening 18, Reading 22, and Total bandwidth 93). For the Internet-based test, all 5 minimum scores must be satisfied. For further information, visit www.toefl.org.
- Purdue accepts International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores. An overall band score of 7.5 is required for admission, with 7.0 required per each section. For more information, visit www.ielts.org.
- Purdue also accepts the Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic scores. An overall score of 70 is required for admission. For more information, visit http://www.pearsonpte.com.
- All scores must be documented by an official report from the Educational Testing Service, IELTS, or PTE and must be no more than 24 months old at the time the application credentials are reviewed by Purdue.
IIMU will accept applications for which English language proficiency results are not yet available. However, candidates who receive provisional acceptance from IIMU cannot submit their applications to Purdue without proof of satisfactory English language proficiency.
Selection of students will be done jointly by IIM Udaipur and Purdue University. The admission process for PGPX is completed in two parts:
Part 1 – IIM Udaipur
- Applicants to IIMU are shortlisted on the basis of the above eligibility criteria and called for the second round where they are screened through a personal interview
- A provisional offer of admission is made on the basis of a weighted score of the candidate’s demographic profile, academic profile, course relevant work experience (SCM), score in GMAT and personal interview
Part 2 – Krannert School of Management, Purdue University
- Candidates who have successfully completed part 1 above then complete the application requirements for admission to the MS course at Purdue University
- After initial screening and a personal interview process at Purdue University, the applicants are made an offer of admission by Krannert School of Management
Following this, a final offer of admission is made to the student by IIMU.
Note that IIMU and Purdue University have reached an agreement where Purdue University shares its minimum criteria for admission and these are ensured by IIMU before granting provisional admission to applicants. Consequently, in the 3 cohorts of the PGPX to date, 100% of the participants selected by IIMU have been confirmed by Purdue University.