IIM Udaipur Selection Criteria 2023 will be released soon by IIM A. The selection criteria of IIM Udaipur tells the CAT cut off, weightages, and other aspects of IIM Udaipur admission 2023. Students who wish to get admission in IIM Udaipur can check the complete IIM Udaipur selection criteria here before participating in IIM Udaipur admission 2023-24.
IIM Udaipur MBA Admission 2023
The selection criteria of IIM Udaipur 2023 will be out soon.
In the meantime you can check last year’s selection criteria.
IIM Udaipur selection criteria of last year was as follows.
IIM Udaipur selection criteria includes the CAT cutoff score for shortlisting the candidate for further process. candidates can check the details given below.
|Data interpretation & Logical Reasoning|
|Verbal & Reading Comprehension|
IIM Udaipur Important Dates for MBA International 2022 – 24
Candidates can check the important dates regarding the IIMU Selection given in the table below.
|Events||Cycle – 1||Cycle – 2|
|Application start date||January 1, 2022||February 16, 2022|
|Application submission last date||February 15, 2022||March 30, 2022|
|Result announcement||March 30, 2022||April 30, 2022|
|Starting of the Program||June 2022 (Tentative)||—|
IIM Udaipur Important Dates for PhD 2022
Candidates can check the important dates regarding the PhD Admission in IIMU below.
|Application begins on||November 29, 2021|
|Application closes on||February 05, 2022|
|Announcement of Shortlist||March 07, 2022|
|RAT/Interview Date (Tentative)||April 4th – 8th, 2022 ( For Marketing, Operations Management, OBHRM and Finance and Accounting Areas)|
Merit List for IIM Udaipur Admission 2022 – 24
Candidates can check the details regarding the method used by the institute for creating the IIM Udaipur Merit list for admission given below.
- Candidate must have a Cutoff Score with minimum 60%. The percentage is calculated by dividing the CAT score of candidate divided by the maximum CAT score by any candidate applied in IIMU.
- Minimum 15% in the personal Appearance or we say PI round.
- Minimum 25% in profile. candidates can check the details of breakout of profile below.
- Academic Profile of candidate: 9%
- Candidate’s Work experience: 9%
- Diversity ( Male/ Female/ Transgender) : 7%
- Academic Profile weightage:
- 10th class: 2%
- 12th class: 2%
- UG degree: 4%
- CA/CS/ICWA (completed): 1%
i. For Academic Profile, the following will be the weightage
- 10th Standard: 2%
- 12th Standard: 2%
- Under Graduation: 4%
- CA/CS/ICWA: 1%
Academic Profile: The following would be the basis for scoring candidates in respect of their academic profiles.
|Range of Marks||For 10 class||For 12 Class||For Under Graduation|
|60.01 to 64||0.4||0.4||0.8|
|64.01 to 68||0.6||0.6||1.2|
|68.01 to 72||0.8||0.8||1.6|
|72.01 to 76||1.0||1.0||2.0|
|76.01 to 80||1.2||1.2||2.4|
|80.01 to 84||1.4||1.4||2.8|
|84.01 to 88||1.6||1.6||3.2|
|88.01 to 92||1.8||1.8||3.6|
The following would be the basis for scoring candidates in respect of their academic profiles with professional qualification candidates and without bachelor’s degree:
|Range of Marks||Points|
|50.01 – 52||0.4|
|52.01 – 54||0.8|
|54.01 – 56||1.2|
|56.01 – 58||1.6|
|58.01 – 60||2|
|60.01 – 62||2.4|
|62.01 – 64||2.8|
|64.01 – 66||3.2|
|66.01 – 68||3.6|
Work Experience: Candidate’s Work Experience will be calculated on the basis of following scoring system.
|Range of Months||Points|
|1 to 6||0|
|7 to 12||1.5|
*Only full-time remunerative work experience after graduation and completed months till 31st July 2020 will be considered.
Diversity: IIMs lay emphasis on gender diversity in its programmes. For this, female candidates will get 5 extra marks.
Diversity in academic profile: The academic disciplines mentioned in the given table are eligible for diversity score.
|Degree Title as per CAT-2021||Academic Diversity score|
|BDES, BPHARM/BPHARMA, BARCH, BMS (Management Studies) BA, BBA, Others, BSTAT, BSW, BPT, BM/BMUS, BCCA||2.00|
Reservations in IIM Udaipur
Candidates can check the reservation criteria details below.
|OBC – Non-Creamy Layer||27%|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||10%|
Offer Acceptance Fee and Withdrawal
Candidates can check the details regarding the offer acceptance and withdrawal given below.
- A candidate after getting selected at IIM Udaipur have to accept the offer within a given time. He/ she needs to send the offer letter along with Offer Acceptance, and have to pay the amount of Rs.1,00,000/-.
- In case any candidates wants to withdraw the admission with the stipulated time, the amount will be returned with decoction of Rs. 1,000 as processing fee.
- If the candidate withdraws his admission after the stipulated time, the amount will not be refunded to the candidate.
- If the candidate takes admission into another program, the amount will get adjusted in Term 1 fee.
Selection Criteria for PhD Programs
The details regarding the selection process of PhD programs are given below.
Operations and management
There will be two stages:
- Screening test
- Research Aptitude test + Personal interview
There will be 3 stages in the selection process:
- Screening of Applications
- Model Critique:
- Candidate will be provided with a mode/framework to critique.
- The report will depend on depth analysis and writing skills.
- Personal Interview :
- There will be two rounds of PI
- Candidate will be evaluated on the basis of
- Why Ph.D.?
- Domain knowledge as per previous experience
- Research area of interest and knowledge related to that
- Program related preparedness
- Career plan
- Communication skills
Finance & Accounting: Candidate will be evaluated on the basis of Personal Interveiw.
Organizational behavior and human resources management: There will be two stages for the selection of candidate.
- Screening of Applications
- Personal Interview + Statement of Purpose
Important Guidelines for IIMU Selection
Candidates can check the important points regarding the admission in IIMU are given below.
- Candidates who have not completed their UG degree yet and are still perusing, the marks in the completed semester will be used as per entered in the CAT Application form.
- For candidates with CGPA instead of percentage in result of their degree, the percentage will be calculated on the basis of the formula prescribed by the board/university.
- If the institute/ board provides the letter grades rather than percentage, candidate has to get the certificate having marks from the institute and has to submit during the interview.
- For candidates who have completed the inter masters course after Class XII, the percentage will be considered as the percentage of bachelors degree.
- Class X and Class XII percentage will be calculated using the total marks of all the subjects in the marksheet.
- Candidates claiming the work experience has to show these mandatory documents:
- Registered partnership deed of the firm
- Filing with Registrar of Companies
- GST registration of firm
- PAN Card
- Income Tax Returns (ITR)
- Bank account statement
- Statutory Auditor Appointment
- Purchase/work orders for the duration of claim of the firm/company’s operations
- MSME certificate (if applicable)
- DIPP Certificate of Recognition (if applicable)
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
Leave a Reply