IIM Sirmaur PGP Selection Criteria 2021 – From this page, candidates can check IIM Sirmaur PGP selection criteria for admission in the session 2021-23. The selection candidates need to appear for Personal Interview (PI). The admission is sought according to the CAT-2020 score, PI score, academic profile, work experience and diversity (gender/academic disciplines) to prepare the final admission list. Know the IIM Sirmaur PGP selection criteria 2021 details below.
IIM Sirmaur PGP Selection Criteria 2021
For taking admission, the candidates are judged according to various parameters. Candidates can check the following given information to know about the selection process of IIM Sirmaur PGP Selection Criteria 2021.
Step 1: Selection of the candidates based on CAT 2020 cutoff for PI.
Step 2: Shortlisting of candidates for final admission based on CAT-2020 scores, PI score, academic profile, work experience and diversity (gender/academic disciplines)
Admission Parameters for IIM Sirmaur
Candidates can check the parameters given below through which admission is sought.
- CAT 2020 examination
- Personal Presence Process which includes Personal Interview
- The final selection is based on the basis of the composite score taken after considering the valid score of CAT, PI, academic profile, work experience and diversity.
IIM Sirmaur PGP Selection Criteria 2021 #1 – Shortlisting for PI
The following cutoffs shall be used for calling candidates for PI round.
IIM Sirmaur PGP Selection Criteria 2021 #2 – Shortlisting for Final Admission
In this stage candidates are given score for the below given factors:
- CAT scaled score
- PI score
- Class 12 score
- Graduation marks
- Work experience
- Diversity factor
The image given below shows the various percentage of score to be allotted for final selection:
Admission of Supernumerary seats for Girls student
The admission process under supernumerary quota for girl students shall be conducted separately by the Institute and shall have the following selection parameters:
- CAT 2020 Examination (valid CAT score, as applicable)
- PI Score ( To be conducted by the institute)
- Academic Performance
- Work Experience
- Academic Diversity
Admission of International Students
The admission process for the international students is given below.
- The international students must have obtained a bachelor’s degree / equivalent with at least 50% marks from a recognized university after 12 years of schooling
- The candidates must have a valid GRE / GMAT score (taken within last 5 years)
The information about the personal interview is conveyed to the students through email. The candidates can give their personal interview at IIM Sirmaur campus or over remote video conferencing. The final selection is done according to their performance in GMAT, academic performance, personal interview, work experience an extra-curricular activities.
Academic disciplines eligible for diversity factor marks for PGP
Diversity according to the different academic disciplines is mentioned below.
- Arts/Humanities: Anthropology, Archaeology, Education, Fine Arts (Dance, Music, Painting), Geography, History, Journalism, Languages, Library Science, Literature, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Public Administration, Social Work/Welfare, Sociology
- Commerce/Economics: Auditing, Accountancy, Banking, Business Mathematics, Business Administration, Business Organization, Commerce, Economics, Economic Development and Planning, Secretarial Practices, Public Administration, Public Finance
- Computer Application
- Chartered Accountancy, Cost and Works Accountancy, Company Secretaryship
- Sciences: Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Physics, Statistics, Medicine / Dentistry, Pharmacy / Pharmacology
Reservation Policy: Policy laid down by the Government of India for the reservation for admission to the Central Education (CEI) will be followed.
Other IIM’s Selection Criteria
For more details on IIM Srimaur 2021 PGP selection criteria – Click here
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.