IIM Sirmaur Selection Criteria 2023 will be released soon by IIM A. The selection criteria of IIM Sirmaur tells the CAT cut off, weightages, and other aspects of IIM Sirmaur admission 2023. Students who wish to get admission in IIM Sirmaur can check the complete IIM Sirmaur selection criteria here before participating in IIM Sirmaur admission 2023-24.
IIM Sirmaur MBA Admission 2023
The selection criteria of IIM Sirmaur 2023 will be out soon.
In the meantime you can check last year’s selection criteria.
IIM Sirmaur selection criteria of last year was as follows.
Step 1: Selection of the candidates based on CAT 2021 cutoff for PI.
Step 2: Shortlisting of candidates for final admission based on CAT-2021 scores, PI score, academic profile, work experience and diversity (gender/academic disciplines)
Admission Parameters for IIM Sirmaur
Candidates can check the parameters given below through which admission is sought.
- CAT 2021 examination
- Personal Presence Process which includes Personal Interview
- The final selection is based on the basis of the composite score taken after considering the valid score of CAT, PI, academic profile, work experience and diversity.
IIM Sirmaur PGP Selection Criteria 2022 – Shortlisting for PI
The following cutoffs shall be used for calling candidates for PI round.
IIM Sirmaur PGP Selection Criteria 2022 – Shortlisting for Final Admission
In this stage candidates are given score for the below given factors:
- CAT scaled score
- PI score
- Class 12 score
- Work experience
- Diversity factor
The image given below shows the various percentage of score to be allotted for final selection:
Admission of Supernumerary seats for Girls student
The admission process under supernumerary quota for girl students shall be conducted separately by the Institute and shall have the following selection parameters:
- CAT 2021 Examination (valid CAT score, as applicable)
- PI Score ( To be conducted by the institute)
- Academic Performance
- Work Experience
- Academic Diversity
Admission of International Students
The admission process for the international students is given below.
- The international students must have obtained a bachelor’s degree / equivalent with at least 50% marks from a recognized university after 12 years of schooling.
- The candidates must have a valid GRE / GMAT score (taken within last 5 years).
- International student is one who is not a citizen of India.
The information about the personal interview is conveyed to the students through email. The candidates can give their personal interview at IIM Sirmaur campus or over remote video conferencing. The final selection is done according to their performance in GMAT, academic performance, personal interview, work experience an extra-curricular activities.
Academic disciplines eligible for diversity factor marks for PGP
Diversity according to the different academic disciplines is mentioned below.
- Arts/Humanities: Anthropology, Archaeology, Education, Fine Arts (Dance, Music, Painting), Geography, History, Journalism, Languages, Library Science, Literature, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Public Administration, Social Work/Welfare, Sociology, Liberal Arts, Performing Arts (Drama/Theatre), Education (including Physical Education and Sports), Law.
- Commerce/Economics: Accountancy, Auditing, Banking, Business Mathematics, Business Administration, Business Organization, Commerce, Economics, Economic Development and Planning, Public Administration, Public Finance, Secretarial Practices.
- Chartered Accountancy, Cost and Works Accountancy, Company Secretary ship.
- Computer Application
- Sciences: Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Physics, Statistics, Medicine/Dentistry, Pharmacology/Pharmacy.
- Final discretion on the academic category that an academic program will be classified into rests with the Admissions Committee of IIM Sirmaur.
Reservation Policy: Policy laid down by the Government of India for the reservation for admission to the Central Education (CEI) will be followed.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.