IIM Sirmaur PGP Selection Criteria 2020 – From this page, candidates can check IIM Sirmaur PGP selection criteria for admission in the session 2020-22. Institute has also announced CAT 2019 cut off, which the candidates need to satisfy in order to be eligible for further rounds of admission. The selection candidates need to appear for Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI). The admission is sought according to the class XIIth marks, work experience, CAT marks and diversity factor to prepare the final admission list. Know the IIM Sirmaur PGP selection criteria 2020 details below.
IIM Sirmaur PGP Selection Criteria 2020
For taking admission, the candidates are judged according to various parameters. Candidates can check the following given information to know about the selection process of IIM Sirmaur PGP Selection Criteria 2020.
Step 1: Selection of the candidates based on CAT 2019 cutoff for PI and WAT.
Step 2: Shortlisting of candidates for final admission based o CAT score, PI and WAT score, class 10 and 12 marks, diversity factors, work experience.
Admission Parameters for IIM Sirmaur
Candidates can check the parameters given below through which admission is sought.
- CAT 2019 examination
- Personal Presence Process which includes Written Ability Test and Personal Interview
- The final selection is based on the basis of the composite score taken after considering the valid score of CAT, WAT, PI, academic profile, work experience and diversity.
IIM Sirmaur PGP Selection Criteria 2020 #1 – Shortlisting for PI and WAT
The following cutoffs shall be used for calling candidates for PI and WAT round.
IIM Sirmaur PGP Selection Criteria 2020 #2 – Shortlisting for Final Admission
In this stage candidates are given score for the below given factors:
- CAT scaled score
- PI and WAT score
- Class 12 score
- Graduation marks
- Work experience
- Diversity factor
The image given below shows the various percentage of score to be allotted for final selection:
Offer Acceptance fee, withdrawal and refund: All those candidates who will secure seats in IIM Sirmaur have to deposit the fee paid through online mode. However, if candidates want to withdraw then, they are required to do so within the time limit set by the respective institute. In this case, the amount is refunded to the candidates after deducting the processing charge of upto Rs 1000.
Admission fee: The candidates have to pay Rs 50,000 as admission fee.
Admission of International Students
The admission process for the international students is given below.
- The international students must have obtained a bachelor’s degree / equivalent with at least 50% marks from a recognized university after 12 years of schooling
- The candidates must have a valid GRE / GMAT score (taken within last 5 years)
The information about the personal interview is conveyed to the students through email. The candidates can give their personal interview at IIM Sirmaur campus or over remote video conferencing. The final selection is done according to their performance in GMAT, academic performance, personal interview, work experience an extra-curricular activities.
Note: The admission under supernumery quota to girls students is conducted separately by the institute and they shall be judged according to the above criteria only like marks in CAT 2019, WAT, PI, Work Experience etc.
Academic disciplines eligible for diversity factor marks for PGP
Diversity according to the different academic disciplines is mentioned below.
- Arts/Humanities: Anthropology, Archaeology, Education, Fine Arts (Dance, Music, Painting), Geography, History, Journalism, Languages, Library Science, Literature, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Public Administration, Social Work/Welfare, Sociology
- Commerce/Economics: Auditing, Accountancy, Banking, Business Mathematics, Business Administration, Business Organization, Commerce, Economics, Economic Development and Planning, Secretarial Practices, Public Administration, Public Finance
- Computer Application
- Chartered Accountancy, Cost and Works Accountancy, Company Secretaryship
- Sciences: Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Physics, Statistics, Medicine / Dentistry, Pharmacy / Pharmacology
Reservation Policy: Policy laid down by the Government of India for the reservation for admission to the Central Education (CEI) will be followed.
Other IIM’s Selection Criteria
For more details on IIM Srimaur 2020 PGP selection criteria – Click here
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.