IIM Lucknow Admission Criteria 2022 – 24: Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM-L) has released the notification for admission criteria for Batch 2022-24. IIM Lucknow offers admission in PGP, PGP-ABM, & PGP-SM courses on the basis of CAT 2021 score, previous academic performance, and other criteria. Shortlisted candidates have to then appear for Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI). To apply for admission in PGP course at IIM Lucknow, candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree. Check the eligibility criteria, selection criteria and more information for IIM Lucknow (IIML) Admission Criteria 2022 from this page.
IIM Lucknow Admission Criteria 2022-2024
Candidates can check here the complete IIM Lucknow selection criteria which include weightage assigned to various components for generating the shortlist for WAT-PI stage. Check the schedule for CAT 2021 from the table below.
|CAT 2021 Exam Activities||Important Dates|
|Notification released on||to be announced|
|Commencement of registration||to be announced|
|Last date to apply||to be announced|
|Form correction||to be announced|
|Admit card release||to be announced|
|Launch of official mock test||to be announced|
|CAT 2021 exam date||to be announced|
|CAT 2021 official answer key release||to be announced|
|Response sheet release||to be announced|
|Last date to challenge answer key and response sheet||to be announced|
|CAT 2021 result declaration date||to be announced|
Courses Offered at IIM Lucknow
Through CAT 2021 score, candidates are shortlisted for admission in the PG management programmes:
- Post Graduate Program (PGP)
- Post Graduate Programme in Agribusiness Management (PGP-ABM)
- Post Graduate Programme in Sustainable Management (PGP-SM)
IIM Lucknow PGP 2022 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for admission in the Post Graduate Program (PGP) at IIM-Lucknow, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as provided below.
IIM Lucknow PGP Eligibility Criteria
- Should hold a Bachelor’s degree and should have obtained at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC/ST/PWD catrgory candidates)
IIM Lucknow PGP-ABM Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture Science/ Agricultural Engineering or allied subjects with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC/ST and PWD category candidates). These subjects are Agriculture: Agriculture, Agronomy, Soil Science, Agriculture Biochemistry, Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Extension, Plant Breeding and Genetics, Entomology, Plant Pathology, etc; Agricultural Engineering; Animal Husbandry /Fisheries; Dairy Science/Technology; Forestry; Food Technology, Food Technology & Management; Horticulture; Rural Studies/Rural Sociology/Rural Cooperatives/Rural Banking; Science: Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology(includes Biotechnology Engineering), Botany, Home Science, Life Science, Zoology; Veterinary Science OR
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC/ST and PWD category candidates). In this case, candidates must have at least two years’ experience or strong interest in the field of Agriculture or allied sector.
Are Final year graduation/ those who are awaiting their result eligible to apply for PGP/ PGP-ABM admission at IIM-L?
Those who are in the final year/ awaiting result of bachelor’s degree/equivalent exam can also apply. However, such candidates need to submit a certificate in proof of obtaining the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification latest by June 30, 2022.
List of Equivalent Qualifications for PGP, PGP-AB
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology (4 years after 10+2/Post B.Sc./Post Diploma ) or B.E/B. Tech equivalent examinations OR should possess any Qualification recognized by Association of Indian Universities New Delhi, which is equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree awarded by UGC recognized University/Institutions.
IIM Lucknow PGP-SM Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or equivalent with at least 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST/PWD category candidates)
- Candidates should have at least two years of professional experience.
- Shortlisted candidates have to submit the Statement of Purpose for admission
How is the Percentage of Marks converted to CGPA?
In case, candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion is done on the basis of the practice followed by the respective University. Furthermore, in case the university/ institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into marks, the equivalence is established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
IIM Lucknow PGP 2022 Admission Process
IIMs shortlist candidates for the interview stage based on their own criteria, which may be different for each IIM. The admission process at IIM Lucknow includes – Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interviews (PI). However, candidates’ performance in the CAT 2021 exam is one of the most important factor in the admission process. Other factors that are used by the IIM for shortlisting the candidates are the previous academic performance of the candidates, relevant work experience, gender, academic diversity, etc.
IIM Lucknow CAT Cut Off 2022-24
In order to get shortlisted for WAT-PI stage, i..e the first stage of IIM Lucknow admission criteria, candidates need to obtain the minimum cut off percentile as released by the Institute. Candidates can check the minmum sectional and total cut off percentile for WAT-PI stage from the table below.
IIM Lucknow CAT Cut Off score for PGP
IIM Lucknow CAT Cut Off score for PGP-ABM and PGP-SM
IIM Lucknow 2022 Weightage for shortlisting for WAT-PI
Only the candidates securing the above mentioned minimum percentile in each category in CAT 2021 will only be considered for calculation of their composite score in Stage 1b on the basis of several factors as described below (Table 2).
IIM Lucknow Final Selection Criteria 2022-2024
The final selection of candidates for the PGP programme is done on the basis of the weightage assigned to the following criterion.
|Component||Final score weightage for PGP & PGP-SM||Final score weightage for PGP-ABM|
|Common Admission Test (CAT)||30||35|
|Writing Ability Test (WAT)||10||10|
|Personal Interview (PI)||40||40|
IIM Lucknow 2022 Reservation Policy
IIM Lucknow reserves the following number of seats for different categories as provided in the table below.
|Category||Reservation of seats|
IIM Lucknow Placements Package
IIM-L has broken its own record by achieving 100% final placement within 3 days for one of the largest IIM batches in the country. Over 147 domestic and international recruiters participated in the final placement. Esteemed firms like Alvarez & Marsal, Aditya Birla Group, Bain & Co, Hindustan Unilever, JP Morgan Chase, MasterCard Advisors, McKinsey and
Company, and The Boston Consulting Group were the newly participating recruiters. The placement package offered in IIM Lucknow is:
- Mean Stipend: 1.09 L per month
- Median Stipend: 1.20 L per month
Other IIM’s Selection Criteria
For more details on IIM Lucknow 2022 PGP selection criteria – Previous Year
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.