IIM Trichy Selection Criteria 2023 will be released soon by IIM A. The selection criteria of IIM Trichy tells the CAT cut off, weightages, and other aspects of IIM Trichy admission 2023. Students who wish to get admission in IIM Trichy can check the complete IIM Trichy selection criteria here before participating in IIM Trichy admission 2023-24.
IIM Trichy MBA Admission 2023
The selection criteria of IIM Trichy 2023 will be out soon.
In the meantime you can check last year’s selection criteria.
IIM Trichy selection criteria of last year was as follows.
IIMT will use CAT percentile for shortlisting candidates for PI. The table below indicates the minimum performance expected from candidates to be shortlisted for the PI. Please note that achieving the cut-off percentile in CAT is a necessary but not sufficient condition for being shortlisted.
Selection Process of IIM Trichy in PGP course 2022
Considering the COVID-19 outbreak, the Written Ability Test (WAT) Process is excluded from the CAP 2022 Process. Besides, the PI would be conducted through online mode. The exact date for PI will be communicated by the IIM Tiruchirappalli, coordinating Institute for CAP 2022-24 batch, on behalf of all participating nine IIMs.
Criteria that would be used to select candidates to post Personal Interview:
The following will be the parameters and corresponding weightages used to arrive at the composite score of the candidates, which will be used to prepare the final merit list for admissions.
Please note that the sub-parameters used under each head are also mentioned below:
1. CAT Percentile: 50 per cent weightage.
2. Personal Interview: 25 per cent weightage
- Communication Skills
- Academic Ability
- Current Affairs & General Awareness
- Managerial & Leadership Abilities
- Co-curricular and Extra-curricular Activities
3. Verbal Comprehension: 3 per cent weightage
(The 3% weightages allocated for verbal comprehension will be derived from the score of Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension in CAT 2021).
4. Work experience: 5 per cent weightage
(Work Experience earned up to 31st December 2021 will be considered for allocating of 5% weightage).
5. Academic Performance in 10th Standard: 2 per cent weightage
6. Academic Performance in 12th Standard: 3 per cent weightage
7. Performance at Undergraduate level: 5 per cent weightage.
This performance shall be measured by multiplying the percentage marks scored by the weightage applicable to the discipline as shown below. 5(five) per cent of the score so obtained shall be considered in the overall evaluation. [UG performance score = (per cent score at UG * discipline weightage) * 0.05]
To encourage diversity in the batch, differential weightage, as shown below, shall be applied to different disciplines:
- Engineering / Technology: 0.7
- Arts / Science (including Pharmacy) / Commerce / Economics / Management / other disciplines: 1.0
8. Professional Qualification: 2 per cent weightage
(Pass in the final examinations of CA/ ICWA/CS/MBBS/BDS/BVSc/B.N.Y. S/B.A.M.S/B.U.M.S/B.S.M.S/B.H.M.S)
7. Gender Diversity: 5 per cent weightage for female candidates.
IIM Trichy PGP 2022 Fee Structure
As per last year, the following fee is to be paid.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
Leave a Reply