IIM Rohtak Selection Criteria 2023 will be released soon by IIM A. The selection criteria of IIM Rohtak tells the CAT cut off, weightages, and other aspects of IIM Rohtak admission 2023. Students who wish to get admission in IIM Rohtak can check the complete IIM Rohtak selection criteria here before participating in IIM Rohtak admission 2023-24.
IIM Rohtak MBA Admission 2023
The selection criteria of IIM Rohtak 2023 will be out soon.
In the meantime you can check last year’s selection criteria.
IIM Rohtak selection criteria of last year was as follows.
The admission process of IIM-R includes the following stages:
- Stage 1 – Cut off score for CAT qualifies is determined and on the basis of it, applicants are shortlisted for next round.
- Stage 2 – Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Written Analysis (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI).
- Stage 3 – The Final Selection List (FSL) is released. It is prepared based on CAT score, WAT score, PI score and profile score which includes work experience, academic performance, and diversity.
- Stage 4 – Offer letter for provisional admission for the PGP programme is issued to the candidates selected as per FSL
- Stage 5 -Lastly, the candidates need to report and take admission to PGP course.
IIM Rohtak PGP Cut Off for WAT and PI
The candidates are selected based on the aggregate score of CAT 2021. The cutoff marks for qualifying CAT 2021 for admission in IIM Rohtak are:
|Category||Overall Cutoff Percentile|
What is WAT and PI?
Written Ability Test (WAT): It is a written test that is designed to test the candidate’s writing skills and thought process. This is held for the candidates who appear for the selection rounds at the selection center.
Personal Interview (PI): It is a face to face interaction between the candidates and the selection panel. The candidates are tested for presence of mind, their presentation, attitude and many other factors from the management point of view.
Final Shortlisted Candidates (FSL) for IIM Rohtak PGP Selection Process
The below process is used to prepare the FSL:
First, a weight of 50% is given the score of CAT 2021. Also, the weightage of 30% is given to WAT & PI score. Further, for academic diversity and gender diversity, candidates get a weight of 20%.
Second, the candidates are then ranked as per the score they get as per the process above and. The selected candidates are assigned a rank and invited to appear in the next process for which an offer letter is assigned issue.
Offer Acceptance Fee & Withdrawal for IIM Rohtak PGP Selection 2022-24
The candidates who are selected on FSL, have to follow the process below. Note that the offer of admission to a candidate is made strictly based on merit/ rank list and availability of seats in each category (Gen, SC, ST, NC-OBC, EWS & DAP).
- The selected candidates are intimated via their email id and they have to download their offer letters for provisional admission under their logins.
- The candidates who want to accept the admission offer within the deadline need to deposit the offer acceptance amount that is mentioned in their offer letter. This amount is to be paid online.
- Following this, candidates may download their confirmation letter for provisional admission by using their login credentials.
On the confirmation letter for provisional admission candidates can check the below given details:
- Date, time, venue for joining
- Last date to deposit the full term fee
- Fee structure
- Affidavits from the student & the parents
- Indemnity Bond
- Vaccination certificate
- Caste certificate
- Govt. Photo Id
- Medical fitness certificate
- Application form for hostel allocation & a schedule for remedial classes etc
Reporting at IIM Rohtak for PGP Admission 2021-23
With the confirmation letter and the deposition of the programme fee/term fee, the next step that remains is to report at IIM Rohtak as per the communicated schedule in the confirmation letter. On reporting at the center, the candidates go through the below given process:
- Physical verification of the documents by admission team
- Allocation of hostel room to the candidate by the admission team
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.