IIM Rohtak PGP Selection Criteria 2020-22 – Admission in IIM Rohtak PGP course is granted on the basis of Common Admission Test (CAT) scores, written analysis test (WAT) and personal interview (PI). Only those CAT qualifies are called for WAT and PI who score more than the cut off and satisfy IIM Rohtak PGP selection criteria. Candidates can check complete details about IIM Rohtak PGP Selection Criteria 2020-22 from this page.
Latest: IIM Rohtak has released 1st Waiting List for PGP Admission 2020-22. Scroll down to check the same.
IIM Rohtak PGP Selection Criteria 2020-22
Earlier, IIM Rohtak used to participate in Common Admission Process (CAP). However, this year onwards it has opted out of CAP. The new admission policy for the IIM Rohtak is given below on this page. However, before checking it, have a look at the dates as well.
|IIM Rohtak PGP Selection Criteria 2020-22||Important dates|
|Online registration||Dec 2019 – open|
|Last date to register||21 Jan 2020|
|Declaration of waiting list||Available|
IIM Rohtak PGP Selection Criteria 2020-22 Waiting List
Candidates can check the 1st Waiting List for PGP Admission 2020-22 from below link. The waiting list contains the Application Sequence No and Applicant Name.
Waiting List: Click here to check the IIM Rohtak PGP Selection Criteria 2020-22 Waiting List.
IIM Rohtak PGP Selection 2020-22 Registration
To register for IIM Rohtak PGP selection 2020-22, candidates can check the steps below:
STEP 1: Signing Up – Click here to Register!
- Candidates have to sign up by entering name, date of birth, email id and mobile number.
- Following this, the user Id and password are sent on the email id.
STEP 2: Arrange these documents to fill in the application form
- Valid Email Id
- CAT 2019 application ID
- All personal details
- Educational details
- Scanned photo and signature
- Debit / Credit Card/ Internet Banking details for online payment
STEP 3: Filling online application form
- Fill the form
- Upload photo and signature
Step 4: Make payment
- Enter payment details, and submit the application
Step 5: Print application for future reference
Application fee and Mode of payment: The registration fee is Rs. 2000 and it is non-refundable. The details once entered in the application form cannot be changed after the payment of application fee.
Documents to be upoaded and their specifications:
|Photo||jpg / jpeg||upto 100 KB|
|Signature||jpg / jpeg||upto 100 KB|
IIM Rohtak PGP Selection 2020-22 PI and WAT Dates
The candidates can check below the dates of IIM Rohtak PGP Selection 2020-22 PI and WAT. Note that the candidates who are shortlisted for PI and WAT, are informed by emails to download their call letters to appear in WAT & PI. The call letter have to be download using application number and password from the official webiste.
|Delhi||10-15 Feb 2020|
|Rohtak||16 – 20 Feb 2020|
|Mumbai||19 – 21 Feb 2020|
|Banglaore||19 – 21 Feb 2020|
|Kolkata||17 – 18 Feb 2020|
IIM Rohtak PGP Selection Process 2020-22
The admission process of IIM-R is includes the following stages:
- Stage 1 – Cut off score for CAT qualifies is determined and on the basis of it, applicants are shortlisted for next round.
- Stage 2 – Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Written Analysis (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI).
- Stage 3 – The Final Selection List (FSL) is released. It is prepared based on CAT score, WAT score, PI score and profile score which includes work experience, academic performance, and diversity.
- Stage 4 – Offer letter for provisional admission for the PGP programme is issued to the candidates selected as per FSL
- Stage 5 -Lastly, the candidates need to report and take admission to PGP course.
IIM Rohtak PGP Cut Off for WAT and PI
The candidates are selected based on the aggregate score of CAT 2019. The cutoff marks for qualifying CAT 2019 for admission in IIM Rohtak are:
|Category||Overall Cutoff Percentile|
What is WAT and PI?
Written Ability Test (WAT): It is a written test that is designed to test the candidate’s writing skills and thought process. This is held for the candidates who appear for the selection rounds at the selection center.
Personal Interview (PI): It is a face to face interaction between the candidates and the selection panel. The candidates are tested for presence of mind, their presentation, attitude and many other factors from the management point of view.
Final Shortlisted Candidates (FSL) for IIM Rohtak PGP Selection Process
The below process is used to prepare the FSL:
First, a weight of 50% is given the score of CAT 2019. Also, the a weightage of 30% is given to WAT & PI score. Further, for academic diversity and gender diversity, candidates get a weight of 20%.
Second, the candidates are then ranked as per the score they get as per the process above and. The selected candidates are assigned a rank and invited to appear in the next process for which offer letter os assigned issued.
Offer Acceptance Fee & Withdrawal for IIM Rohtak PGP Selection 2020-22
The candidates who are selected on FSL, have to follow the process below. Note that the offer of admission to a candidate is made strictly based on merit/ rank list and availability of seats in each category (Gen, SC, ST, NC-OBC, EWS & DAP).
- The selected candidates are intimated via their email id and they have to download their offer letters for provisional admission under their logins.
- The candidates who want to accept the admission offer within the deadline need to deposit the offer acceptance amount that is mentioned in their offer letter. This amount is to be paid online.
- Following this, candidates may download their confirmation letter for provisional admission by using their login credentials.
On the confirmation letter for provisional admission candidates can check the below given details:
- Date, time, venue for joining
- Last date to deposit the full term fee
- Fee structure
- Affidavits from the student & the parents
- Indemnity Bond
- Vaccination certificate
- Caste certificate
- Govt. Photo Id
- Medical fitness certificate
- Application form for hostel allocation & a schedule for remedial classes etc
Reporting at IIM Rohtak for PGP Admission 2020-22
With the confirmation letter and deposition of the programme fee / term fee the next step that remains is to report at IIM Rohtak as per communicated schedule in the confirmation letter. On reporting at the center the candidates go through the below given process:
- Physical verification of the documents by admission team
- Allocation of hostel room to the candidate by the admission team
Refund of Admission fee by IIM Rohtak
In case a candidate withdraws admission before the registration, OAA &/ or term fee is refunded after deducting processing charges as per norms. In the event of withdrawal from the Programme after registration, no refund of OAA or term fee is made.
Other IIM’s Selection Criteria
For more information regarding IIM Rohtak PGP Selection Criteria 2020 – 2022, Download Admission Policy.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.