IIM Indore has released the Eligibility & selection criteria for admission 2020 – 22 Batch. All applicants who apply for the two-year PGP of IIM Indore must satisfy the eligibility criteria and also the minimum sectional percentile and overall percentile scores in CAT 2019. IIM Indore will adopt a three-stage selection process (I) Eligibility criteria (II) Shortlist for Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI) and then the (III) Final Selection. Candidates can check below the detailed information about IIM Indore selection criteria for admission in PGP 2020 – 22 batch.
IIM Indore Selection Criteria
Candidates who qualify CAT 2019 and pass the selection process of IIM Indore will be eligible for the scholarship program. Candidates can check more details about scholarship through the official website.
IIM Indore Selection Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who seek admission at IIM Indore should check the eligibility criteria and also the minimum sectional percentile and overall percentile scores in CAT 2019. Candidates can check the same from below.
- Candidate must hold a bachelors degree with atleast 50% marks (45% marks for SC, ST, PwD categories) awarded by any institution or university established by an Act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under Section – 3 of UGC Act, 1956. OR
- Candidate should hold an equivalent degree of minimum of 3 years of education after completing Class 12th.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of their degree and those who have completed the degree requirements and are waiting for their result can also apply. They have to produce a certificate from the head of their department that they are currently in the final year and have obtained atleast 50% in their latest available grade sheet (45% for SC, ST, PwD category).
- The final year students who are admitted have to submit their marksheet and degree on or before 30 June 2019 in order to be eligible for admission.
IIM Indore Application Form
Candidates who seek admission in 2-year post-graduate courses at IIM Indore have to appear for Common Admission Test (CAT) 2019. Eligible candidates can apply online through iimcat.ac.in. Candidates can apply to post graduate programmes at IIM Indore by selecting the option available while doing the online registration. Candidates have to makes there choices and select the category in the CAT 2019 application form itself. Once the registrations are done no changes will be allowed.
IIM Indore Selection Process
The selection process of IIM Indore is divided into 3 stages. Candidates can check below the each step and their requirements to pass that process.
Stage 1. Eligibility Criteria
All candidates who apply for 2 year Postgraduate programme at IIM Indore must satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned above and also the CAT 2019 sectional and overall percentile cut offs. Those candidates who fullfill these mentioned criteria will be considered for the 2nd round of the selection process.
Stage 2. Shortlisting for Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI)
Candidates who satisfy the criteria mentioned in stage 1 will only be allowed to appear for this stage. Candidates will be shortlisted for WAT and PI for each category on the basis of merit list generated based on the composite score. The personal interviews will be conducted in Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkata and Mumbai. Candidates have to appear for both the written ability test and the personal interview failing to do so the candidate would not be transferred to the next round.
Stage 3. Final Selection
The candidates who satisfy the requirements in stage 2 will only be considered for the final selection. Category wise merit list will be generated based on final composite score and provisional admission offers will be made accordingly
IIM Indore Reservation Criteria
As per Government of India requirement, Reservation for Admission in various categories for is given below.
- 27% of the seats are reserved for candidates belonging to the “Non-Creamy” layer Other Backward Classes – (NC-OBC)
- 15% for Scheduled Caste (SC),
- 7.5% for Scheduled Tribe (ST)
- Candidates and 5% for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWD).
The categories of disability are:
- Blindness and low vision
- Deaf and hard of hearing
- Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy
- Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness
- Multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (d), and
- Other ‘specified disabilities’ mentioned in ‘The Schedule’ of the RPwD Act 2016.Selection Procedure
IIM Indore Contact details
For further queries about the admission process, candidates can contact on the below mentioned helplines.
The Admissions Office
Indian Institute of Management, Indore
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau – Pithampur Road,
Indore – 453556 (Madhya Pradesh), India
Phone: 0731- 2439685/686
Email: [email protected]
Other IIM’s Selection Criteria
For more details on IIM Indore 2020 PGP selection criteria – Click here
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.