IIM Bodh Gaya PGP Selection Criteria 2022 – 24: IIM Bodh Gaya has started the admission process for various programs for 2022-24 batch. Candidates can register themselves through online mode from the official website i.e https://admission.iimbg.ac.in. Admission in IIM Bodh Gaya is based on the performance of candidates in the CAT, Personal Interview & Written Ability Test (PI & WAT) and also based on their profile. The size of the batch will have around 150 seats gender neutral, 20 seats for girls only. The written ability test and the personal interview process will be common for 09 IIMs i.e CAP 2022. In addition to that, IIM Bodh Gaya may have its own admission process i.e. SAP 2022. Candidates performance in SAP Ans CAP will be considered to prepare the merit list. Candidates can scroll down to know more about IIM Bodh Gaya PGP selection criteria for admission in 2022-24 batch.
Latest: IIM Bodh Gaya has started the admission procedure 2022 – 24 for various programs.
IIM Bodh Gaya PGP Selection Criteria 2022 – 24
The Personal appearance process is common for 11 IIMs namely IIM Amritsar, IIM Bodh Gaya, IIM Jammu, IIM Kashipur, IIM Raipur, IIM Ranchi, IIM Rohtak, IIM Sambalpur, IIM Sirmaur, IIM Trichy and IIM Udaipur. Candidates may check the important dates regarding the selection of candidates in various programs below.
|Last date to Apply||March 31, 2022, 5 PM.|
|MBA 2022-24 Batch||Started|
IIM Bodh Gaya Admission Procedure for 2022 – 24 Batch
Candidates can check the details regarding the different stages of IIM Bodhgaya admission which are considered for the admission.
- CAT Exam
- Shortlisting the candidates for PI round i.e. personal interview.
- Conducting the PI Round
- Merit list release on the basis of CAT, PI score and profile score
I. Cut-Off for shortlisting candidates for PI process
The cutoff is divided into three parts for selection of PI round which is given in the table.
|Data Interpretation &|
Logical Reasoning (DILR)
|Overall Percentile (PT)|
- IIM Bodhgaya committee will decide the candidates to be called for the PI round.
- However, incase the number of seats remain vacant by the PI-category wise, then the overall and section wise score will be reduced for filling the vacant seats.
II. Uploading the Documents after the PI process
After the PI round, candidates will be asked to upload the documents and fill some certain data in the Profile Rating Online form. List of all the documents will be announced by IIM Bodhgaya.
- Class X and Class XII Documents:
- The percentage will be calculated on the basis of regulations by the board or the university.
- The work experience which will be valid are:
- Working as an employee in Public, private, government or society firm only.
- As a director in Private Limited Company.
- As a partner in LLP/Partnership Firm.
- Working as a proprietor in Sole Proprietorship.
- Providing practice based professional services such as CA/CS/CMA, MBBS, LLB etc.
- No other work experience will be considered.
- Full time job experience after UG will be considered.
- Any internship during the UG or any work before or at the time of UG will not be considered.
III. Preparing the Merit list
- Candidates who have scored higher marks than the minimum requirement in the PI round and successfully filled the Profile rating form will be considered at the time of preparing the merit list.
- Any candidate who did not get higher marks than the minimum eligibility or candidate who did not filled the Online Rating form will not be eligible for the merit list.
Minimum Marks Requirement – Criteria for the merit list
- CAT Score: 50%
- Personal Interview: 20%
- Profile: 30%
Criteria for Final Selection for PGP 2022-24
A candidate’s final score for selection is calculated on the basis of the criteria given below. The table below indicates the criteria and their weights to be used for the final selection for PGP for the batch
Criteria and weights for final selection for PGP
|CAT 2020 Score||45 %|
Method of allotting points for Class X and Class XII percentages of marks based on aggregate scores is given below
Points for Class X, Class XII and Graduation Marks
- 10th standard – 4%
- 12th standard – 4%
- Graduation – 4%
|Range of Marks||Class X||Class XII||Graduation|
|60 to 64.99||8||0.5||0.5|
|65 to 69.99||1.0||1.0||1.0|
|70 to 74.99||1.5||1.5||1.5|
|75 to 79.99||2.0||2.0||2.0|
|80 to 84.99||2.5||2.5||2.5|
|85 to 89.99||3.0||3.0||3.0|
|90 to 94.99||3.5||3.5||3.5|
|95 to 100||4.0||4.0||4.0|
For work experience, a maximum of Six points will be awarded depending on the length of service as indicated at the time of filing the online CAT Registration Form. Only managerial work experience after graduation will be considered. Training/Project work/work done as an integral part of the curricular requirement will not be considered.
Points for work experience in completed months
|Months||11 or less||12||24||36||48||49 or more|
The final selection list will be based on merit in each category; minimum qualification on the above mentioned criteria would not automatically qualify the candidate for admission into IIM Bodh Gaya.
Academic Discipline Diversity ( 2 %)
The following academic disciplines are eligible for diversity score:
|S.No.||The following academic disciplines are eligible for diversity score:||Score|
|1||Engineering or equivalent (B. E./B. Tech. or equivalent) courses||0|
|2||All other courses||2|
IIM Bodh Gaya Reservation Criteria
IIM Bodh Gaya will apply Government of India reservation policy for admission to Central Educational Institutions (CEIs).
|OBC – Non Creamy Layer||27%|
Offer Acceptance & Withdrawal
Candidates can check the details regarding the Offer Acceptance and withdrawal given below.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 10,000 for registration for Expression of Interest.
- Candidate who receives the offer letter has to accept the letter in the given time and pay the fee of Rs.50,000/- .
- Incase, any candidate withdraws his/her seat in the given time will get the refund except Rs. 1000/- for registration.
For more details about IIM Bodh Gaya PGP Selection Criteria for Admission in 2021 – 2023 Batch, candidates can – Download MBA Admission Policy 2022.
Other IIM’s Selection Criteria
Ans. The selection of IIM Bodhgaya is done on the basis of CAT score.
Ans. IIM Boddgaya was established in 2015.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.