IIM Jammu has announced the selection criteria for admission 2018-2019. Candidates need to clear a minimum CAT 2017 cut off to be eligible for IIM Jammu Admission 2018. Indian Institute of Management Jammu will first generate a merit list. On the basis of this, candidates will be called for further stages of selection. Know the IIM Jammu selection criteria admission PGP 2018-19 batch given here.
IIM Jammu Selection Criteria for PGP 2018-19 batch
Candidates are advised to check the details provided regarding the selection process.
|EOI submission is likely to be activated||May 2018|
|Admissions offer||First week of June 2018|
Stage 1- Shortlisting based on CAT-2017 percentiles
Candidates will be shortlisted for Stage-1 on the basis of CAT 2017 percentiles as mentioned below:
Minimum sectional and total cut-off Percentile for shortlisting the candidates for next stage:
Stage 2- Expression of Interest
Candidates who meet the percentile criteria mentioned in Stage 1, will be asked to fill an expression of interest (EOI) to be further considered for the admission process. Candidates will also be informed about the EOI provision through SMS sent to their registered mobile number. Candidates will be offered admission in the order of the merit list based on this composite score.
Stage 3 -Generation of Merit List for Final Selection
Only those candidates who clear Stage-1 percentile cut-offs and who submit EOI as mentioned in Stage-2 will be considered for calculation of their composite score in Stage-3 on the basis of the factors as described in Table below.
Weights assigned to various components for generating the merit list for final selection:
Academic disciplines eligible for diversity factor marks
- Arts/Humanities: Anthropology, Archaeology, Education, Fine Arts (Dance, Music, Painting), Geography, History, Journalism, Languages, Library Science, Literature, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Public Administration, Social Work/Welfare, Sociology.
- Commerce/Economics: Accountancy, Auditing, Banking, Business Mathematics, Business Administration, Business Organization, Commerce, Economics, Economic Development and Planning, Public Administration, Public Finance, Secretarial Practices.
- Chartered Accountancy, Cost and Works Accountancy, Company Secretaryship
- Computer Application
- Education (including Physical Education and Sports)
- Sciences: Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Physics, Statistics
Final discretion on the academic category that an academic program will be classified into rests with the Admissions Committee of IIM Lucknow.
Admissions offers are likely to be made starting from the first week of June 2018.
Reservation Policy: Government of India reservation policy for admission to Central Educational Institutions (CEIs) will be applied.