IIM Ranchi Selection Criteria 2023 will be released soon by IIM A. The selection criteria of IIM Ranchi tells the CAT cut off, weightages, and other aspects of IIM Ranchi admission 2023. Students who wish to get admission in IIM Ranchi can check the complete IIM Ranchi selection criteria here before participating in IIM Ranchi admission 2023-24.
IIM Ranchi MBA Admission 2023
The selection criteria of IIM Ranchi 2023 will be out soon.
In the meantime you can check last year’s selection criteria.
IIM Ranchi selection criteria of last year was as follows.
The candidates are first shortlisted for WAT and PI as per the CAT 2020 cutoff marks given in the table below:
IM Ranchi PGP Selection Criteria 2021 WAT and PI Process
The candidtes sleceted as per the CAT 2020 cutoff marks have to appear for the PI and WAT process. The PI and WAT process is to be held in the below given cities if the nation:
- New Delhi
IM Ranchi PGP Selection Criteria 2021 Final Admissions
The final admission to the candidates is granted as per the below given criteria and weightages:
|CAT Score||40 %|
|PI Score||30 %|
- CAT Score: 40% weightage is assigned to the CAT score of only those candidates who are eligible for WAT and PI.
- WAT and PI score: 30% weightage is assigned to Written Ability Test (WAT) score and 30% weightage is assigned to the Personal Interview (PI) score.
- Profile: The profile of the candidates is scored as per the table given below:
|Profile||Out of 30 Marks|
- Academic Profile (13 Marks): This evaluation is based on the weightage given in the table below:
- Work Experience: This calculated using the scheme in the table below:
- Academic Diversity (5 marks): This includes the following-
- If bachelor’s degree is a Non-Engineering bachelor’s degree then 5 marks is given
- or else 0 marks is added
- Gender Diversity (5 marks): 5 marks is awarded to female and transgender candidates only.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.