IIM Ranchi PGP Selection Criteria 2021 – From this page candidates can check the IIM Ranchi PGP selection criteria for the academic session 2021-23. The selection process is 3 staged which is initial shortlisting for WAT/PI process, appearing in PI and WAT and finally final admission based on CAT score, PI-WAT scores, profile, work experience and diversity. For the detailed IIM Ranchi PGP selection criteria 2021, read below.
IM Ranchi PGP Selection Criteria 2021
IM Ranchi PGP Selection Criteria 2021 includes the below given steps:
- First, Initial Shortlisting for WAT/PI Process
- Second, appearing in the WAT and PI Process
- Third, Final Admissions 2021-23
IM Ranchi PGP Selection Criteria 2021 Initial Shortlisting for WAT/PI Process
The candidates are first shortlisted for WAT and PI as per the CAT 2020 cutoff marks given in the table below:
IM Ranchi PGP Selection Criteria 2021 WAT and PI Process
The candidtes sleceted as per the CAT 2020 cutoff marks have to appear for the PI and WAT process. The PI and WAT process is to be held in the below given cities if the nation:
- New Delhi
IM Ranchi PGP Selection Criteria 2021 Final Admissions
The final admission to the candidates is granted as per the below given criteria and weightages:
|CAT Score||40 %|
|PI Score||30 %|
- CAT Score: 40% weightage is assigned to the CAT score of only those candidates who are eligible for WAT and PI.
- WAT and PI score: 30% weightage is assigned to Written Ability Test (WAT) score and 30% weightage is assigned to the Personal Interview (PI) score.
- Profile: The profile of the candidates is scored as per the table given below:
|Profile||Out of 30 Marks|
- Academic Profile (13 Marks): This evaluation is based on the weightage given in the table below:
- Work Experience: This calculated using the scheme in the table below:
- Academic Diversity (5 marks): This includes the following-
- If bachelor’s degree is a Non-Engineering bachelor’s degree then 5 marks is given
- or else 0 marks is added
- Gender Diversity (5 marks): 5 marks is awarded to female and transgender candidates only.
About IIM Ranchi
IIM Ranchi is the 9th IIM that was established in India in the year 2010. IIM Ranchi currently offers a two year PGP programme, which is IIM flagship programme. Apart from that it also offers PGDHRM, FPM and PGEXP programme.
Other IIM’s Selection Criteria
For more details on IIM Ranchi 2021 PGP selection criteria – Click here
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.