IIT JEE Advanced 2014 Question Paper, Answer Key & Solutions
IIT JEE Advanced 2014 Question Paper, Answers and their complete Solutions are given here. These can be used for the preparation of JEE Advanced for admission to IITs. Since 2013, IIT JEE Exam is conducted as JEE Advanced.
JEE Advanced Question Paper 2014 Solutions are also provided here. Previous Year Papers of IIT JEE Advanced Exam provides an insight of current year JEE Question Paper and also as a help to check your preparation level. Prepare for IIT Entrance Exam with Solved IIT Question Papers that have been provided here.
Question Paper Format
- The question paper consists of three parts (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics). Each part consists of two sections.
- Section 1 contains 10 multiple choice questions. Each question has four choices (A), (B), (C) and (D) out of which ONE OR MORE THAN ONE are correct.
- Section 2 contains 10 questions. The answer to each of the questions is a single-digit integer, ranging from 0 to 9 (both inclusive) .
|Part||Subject||Section||Type of Question||Page No.|
|Part I||Physics||1||One or More Than One Option Correct Type||3 – 7|
|2||One Integer Value Correct Type||8 – 12|
|Part II||Chemistry||1||One or More Than One Option Correct Type||13 – 17|
|2||One Integer Value Correct Type||18 – 19|
|Part III||Mathematics||1||One or More Than One Option Correct Type||20 – 23|
|2||One Integer Value Correct Type||24 – 26|
- For each question in Section 1, you will be awarded 3 marks if you darken all the bubble(s) corresponding to the correct answer(s) and zero mark if no bubbles are darkened. No negative marks will be awarded for incorrect answers in this section.
- For each question in Section 2, you will be awarded 3 marks if you darken only the bubble corresponding to the correct answer and zero mark if no bubble is darkened. No negative marks will be awarded for incorrect answer in this section.
IIT JEE Advanced 2014 Question Paper 1
IIT JEE Advanced 2014 Question Paper 1 is given below. Scroll down to get the download Link for the same.
IIT JEE Advanced 2014 Question Paper 2
IIT JEE Advanced 2014 Question Paper 2 is given below. Scroll down to get the download Link for the same.
The Indian Institutes of Technology Joint Entrance Examination (IIT-JEE) was a yearly engineering entrance examination in India. It was used as the sole admission test by the fifteen Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), Indian School of Mines and IIT BHU. The examination was organised each year by one of the various IITs. It has now been replaced by JEE Advanced.
IIT JEE Advanced Question Pattern
The JEE (Advanced) will have two objective type papers. Each paper will consist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Duration of each paper will be 3-hours. Question papers will be in both English and Hindi. Admissions to IITs will be based only on category wise All India Rank (AIR) in JEE (Advanced) subject to the condition that such candidates are in the top 20 percentile of successful candidates of their Boards in applicable categories.
You can also download IIT JEE Advanced 2014 Question Paper PDF format for future reference during preparation. JEE Advanced Question Paper 2014 Download links are given below.
Download JEE Advanced Question Paper 2014
- Click Here to download IIT JEE Advanced 2014 Question Paper 1
- Click Here to download IIT JEE Advanced 2014 Question Paper 2
JEE Advanced Question Paper 2014 Answer Key
IIT JEE Mains 2014 Question Paper Key is given below for both Paper 1 and Paper 2. You can use this key to check your answers after solving the IIT JEE Mains 2014 Question Paper and calculate your score.
JEE Advanced Question Paper 2014 Answer Key for Paper 1
|1||C and D||21||A, C and D||41||A, B|
|2||A, B and C||22||A, B and C||42||A, D|
|3||A, C and D||23||A||43||A, C and D|
|4||A and D||24||A, B and C||44||B, D|
|5||C||25||A, B and D||45||A, C|
|6||D||26||A and C only A||46||A, B and C|
|7||B and D||27||B, C and D||47||C|
|8||C and D||28||B and D||48||A, B and C|
|9||A and C||29||A, B and D||49||B, C|
|10||A, B and D||30||A, B and C||50||C, D|
|13||2||33||6 OR 7||53||7|
|18||2 OR 8||38||4||58||3|
JEE Advanced Question Paper 2014 Answer Key for Paper 2
JEE Advanced Question Paper 2014 Solutions
- JEE Advanced Question Paper 2014 Solutions for Paper 1
- JEE Advanced Question Paper 2014 Solutions for Paper 2
If you have any queries about IIT JEE or JEE Advanced, please ask in comments below.