JEE Advanced 2020 Question Paper – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi, has released the question paper for both Paper 1 and Paper 2 at jeeadv.ac.in. Candidates can download the pdf from this page as well. It is provided in subjectwise form i.e for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics respectively. Candidates can use the JEE Advanced 2020 Question Paper along with the answer key to estimate their probable score in the examination. It is also a great source for preparation for future Joint Entrance Examination 2020 (JEE) exams. Scroll below to know the steps to download, how to use and much more regarding JEE Advanced 2020 Question Paper.
JEE Advanced 2020 Question Paper
Download the official JEE Advanced 2020 question papers from the links below:
- Download JEE Advanced 2020 Paper 1 English
- Download JEE Advanced 2020 Paper 1 Hindi
- Download JEE Advanced 2020 Paper 2 English
- Download JEE Advanced 2020 Paper 2 Hindi
How to Download JEE Advanced 2020 Question Paper?
Candidates must ensure that they have a strong internet connection and a compatible browser before downloading their JEE Advanced 2020 Question Paper. Shown below are the steps.
STEP 1: First of all, click on the above mentioned link.
STEP 2: Next, the PDF for JEE Advanced 2020 Question Paper opens on the screen.
STEP 3: After so, download the same for future purposes.
Details in JEE Advanced 2020 Question Paper?
The applicants can understand the structure of the JEE Advanced 2020 Question Paper from down below. It is advisable to read and check the same during the time provided before the commencement of the exam.
- This section consists of important instructions for the candidates. They should read it properly.
- The section 2 talks about the scheme of marking used for JEE Advanced 2020 Examination.
- This is the question number
- The fourth point talks about the 4 alternatives, out of which one is correct.
How to use JEE Advanced 2020 Question Paper?
To estimate their probable score, candidates need 3 elements. The JEE Advanced 2020 Question Paper is one of the important elements along with answer key and response sheet for the same. Check out the steps on how to use JEE Advanced 2020 Question Paper.
STEP 1: First, start cross checking questions in the question paper with the memory based response sheet / answers (one remembers).
STEP 2: Next, use the marking scheme to calculate probable raw score.
For MCQ type questions ( 1 option is correct)
- Add 3 marks
- 1 mark is deducted for negative marking
For or MCQ type questions ( More than 1 option is correct)
- add 4 marks if all options are correct
- add 4 marks if 3 options have been chosen
- add 2 marks if 3 options have been chosen
- add 1 mark if 1 option has been chosen.
Numerical Value Type Answers
- Add 3 marks for correct answer
- Deduct 1 mark for incorrect answer
STEP 3: After doing so, the applicants can get their probable score.
About JEE Advanced 2020
The Joint Entrance Examination i.e JEE Advanced 2020 is conducted by IIT, Delhi. Candidates seeking admission into various engineering Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s, and Dual degree programmes in IIT’s have to crack the Mains and JEE Advanced exam as per the cut off. Then, they need to appear for the JOSAA counselling for the allotment of seats. The JEE Advanced is held in computer based mode. The duration of the same is 3 hours. The question paper is divided into 3 separate sections; Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.