JEE Advanced 2021 Question Paper – IIT Kharagpur has released JEE Advanced question paper 2021 officially. Candidates can download it from the links given below or from the official website, jeeadv.ac.in. JEE Advanced question paper has been released for all subjects in Paper 1 and Paper 2, i.e for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Candidates can use these question papers to cross-check their answers once the official JEE Advanced answer key is out. It can be also used to know the type of questions asked in the exam. Know more about JEE Advanced 2021 question paper from this page.
JEE Advanced 2021 Question Paper
You can check JEE Advanced 2021 question pdf from the links below. Download it along with the solutions and answer key.
|Subjects||JEE Advanced 2021|
Paper 1 QP
|JEE Advanced 2021|
Paper 2 QP
|Physics||Download Here||Download Here|
|Chemistry||Download Here||Download Here|
|Mathematics||Download Here||Download Here|
How to Download JEE Advanced 2021 Question Paper?
The candidates can download JEE Advanced 2021 question paper from the official website only. Check the steps given below to download it.
1st step: Go to the official website, jeeadv.ac.in.
2nd step: Next, from the homepage, find the link of the paper-wise JEE Advanced 2021 question paper.
3rd step: Then, click on the links of the question paper.
4th step: Lastly, download the question paper and save it for future reference.
JEE Advanced 2021 Question Paper Pattern
JEE Advanced consists of 2 papers in total. Appearing in both the papers is compulsory. Check the other details of the question paper from below.
- The question paper is available in English and Hindi languages.
- Each question paper consists of 3 separate sections namely Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The question paper of JEE Advanced is designed in such a way that it tests the comprehension, reasoning and analytical ability of the candidates.
As of now, the marking scheme and number of questions have not been disclosed. But, we can have look at the last year’s question paper pattern of JEE Advanced 2021.
- The first section contains 06 questions.
- Each question has 4 options and Only ONE is the correct answer from these choices.
- The maximum marks of this section are 18.
- For each correct answer, 03 marks are given. -1 will be done for each incorrect answer and 0 marks shall be given for un-attempted questions.
- Coming to Section 2, there are 06 questions here.
- Each question has 4 choices and ONE or More than ONE out of these 4 choices can be correct.
- 04 marks will be given for correct answer (s).
- +3 (partial marks) will be given if all the 4 options are correct but only 3 options are selected.
- +2 marks will be given if 3 or more options are correct but only 2 options are chosen, and both of them are correct.
- +1 marks will be given if 2 or more options are correct but only one option is selected and it is correct.
- 0 marks will be given if none of the option is chosen.
- -2 will be done in all other cases.
- Maximum marks of this section are 24.
- There are 06 questions in this section and the answer is numerical value for each question present in this section.
- Maximum marks of this section are 24.
- +4 marks will be given for each correct answer. 0 marks will be given in all other cases.
Significance of JEE Advanced 2021 Question Paper
Check the uses of JEE Advanced 2021 question paper given below:
- By having a look at the question paper, the candidates can know the exact questions as asked in the exam.
- Also, the question paper displays the marking scheme of each section. So, the question paper can be used to know the marking scheme of the exam.
- JEE Advanced 2021 question paper is an important resource for the candidates who will be appearing in the next session of the exam. By having a look at the question paper, one can get to know about the weigtage of important topics in each section.
Structure of JEE Advanced 2021 Question Paper
Check the structure of JEE Advanced 2021 question paper from below.
- A the starting of each section, some instructions are given. The instructions include maximum marks, number of questions, correct choices of questions etc.
- Then, there will be marking scheme mentioned.
- After this, the question will start.
- Then, at the end of each question, the choices will be mentioned.
JEE Advanced 2021 Answer Key
IIT Kharagpur releases JEE Advanced answer key at jeeadv.ac.in. The provisional answer key is released first. The candidates can download the answer keys for both Paper 1 and Paper 2 and can calculate the marks. After the release of the provisional answer key, the candidates can submit their feedback, if any, on the candidate portal.
If the feedbacks are considered valid, then the final answer keys for JEE Advanced are released. The result and marks of the candidates are calculate as per the final answer keys only.
JEE Advanced 2021 Response Sheet
The candidates can download JEE Advanced 2021 response sheet from jeeadv.ac.in. The response sheet is released 2 days after the exam. The candidates can download their response sheet of both Paper 1 and Paper 2 via online mode only. The response sheet displays the recorded responses of the candidates.
How to Use JEE Advanced 2021 Question Paper with Answer Key?
The candidates can use the question paper and answer key together to know their probable score. The steps to calculate the scores are given as follows:
1st step: First of all, download the question paper.
2nd step: Then, download the answer key.
3rd step: Next, keep the question paper and answer key together and start cross-checking the answers.
4th step: Then, write down the number of correct and incorrect answers for each section.
5th step: Lastly, check the marking scheme from the question paper and calculate the scores.
JEE Advanced 2021 Question Paper – A Great Source of Preparation
All the aspirants of JEE Advanced who will be appearing in the next session of JEE Advanced can use JEE Advanced 2021 question paper as a preparation resource. The question paper can be used to know the marking scheme of the previous year and the type of questions asked. Furthermore, it can be used for practice purposes. A candidate appearing for the exam can know the in and out of the exam by having a look at the JEE Advanced 2021 question paper.
Previous Year JEE Advanced Question Paper
We are providing the past 14 years previous year JEE Advanced question paper links. The candidates can have a look at these papers and prepare for the exam.
FAQs on JEE Advanced 2021 Question Paper
Ans. Yes, the question paper will be released by the official authority at jeeadv.ac.in.
Ans. In the questions, the 3 sections are; Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Ans. You can download the question paper from the official website only. The question papers are released in pdf format.
Ans. The question paper of JEE Advanced is set in English and Hindi languages.
Ans. Yes, in 1st section of the exam, 01 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer. In section 2, there will be negative marking of 02 marks. There is no negative marking in Section 3.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.