JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card – The candidates should note that the last date to download JEE Advanced Admit Card is May 21, 2107. It is absolutely vital for the candidates to carry the admit card of JEE Advanced 2017 on the exam day. The link to download the hall ticket is provided below and the candidates will need Registration Number, Date of Birth, E-Mail Id and Mobile Number to avail it. Check the process to download JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card, its usage, importance and more details from below.
JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card
The JEE Advanced Admit Card 2017 was issued on jeeadv.ac.in, on May 10, 2017. The admit card functions as a document of identity for the candidates.
- Download Here – To download the Admit Card of JEE Advanced 2017 – Click Here
How to Download JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card
The window to download the JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card looks like as below:
To download the admit card from this window, candidates will have to steps below:
- Click on the link above.
- It will lead to the window as shown above.
- Submit JEE Advanced 2017 Registration Number, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and E-mail Id in the give space.
- Hit the “Download Admit Card” Button
- Download the displayed admit card of JEE Advanced 2017.
The candidate have to produce a hard copy of the admit card at the exam hall. At the exam hall, in exchanged for the photocopy the original JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card will be issued to the them.
Note: The original copy of the admit card is to be preserved properly until the end of the admission process. It will be needed at various stages of admission.
This is How JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card will look like:
How to Retrieve JEE Advanced 2017 Registration Number
A lot of candidates have confusion on how to regain their Registration Number. Well, worry not, the candidates need their JEE Main 2017 Roll Number to regain their Registration Number. Follow the simple steps below.
- Click Here
- Enter JEE Main 2017 Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on “Display JEE (Adv) 2017 Registration Number.
- Check and save the displayed Registration Number.
Note: JEE Main Roll Number is mentioned on your admit card and rank card of the exam.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card of JEE Advanced 2017
The admit card of JEE Advanced 2017 bears the following details about the candidate and the exam:
- JEE Advanced 2017 Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Language of Exam
- Exam Time and Center Address
- Few Instructions
What to Do in Case of Discrepancy in JEE Advanced Admit Card
In Case or Error: Candidates are supposed to check all the details in the admit card. If any discrepancy is found in the IIT-JEE Admit Card 2017 then the candidates must contact
- The Chairman, JEE (Advanced) 2017 of the respective zonal Coordinating IIT.
In Case of Non-Availability: If the JEE Advanced 2017 Hall Ticket is not all available then also the candidates are to approach the Chairman of zonal Coordinating IIT.
What to Carry with the JEE Advanced 2017 Hall Ticket
The candidates need to carry admit card and one original Photo ID card at the exam hall. It is very important to ensure that the Photo ID must be carried as original.
- At the exam hall, the hard copy of the admit card will be replaced with the original admit card for which the identity verification will be done through the Photo ID.
Instructions to be Followed After Downloading JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card
It is important to take care of the following points after downloading the admit card of JEE Advanced.
- Identity of the candidates will be verified by invigilator and a representative of IIT. Candidates will not be allowed to take the exam if the identity is under question.
- Apart from the JEE Advanced 2017 admit card, the candidates are only allowed to carry – Black Ball Point Pen, Pencils, and Original Photo ID card.
- Candidates must reach the exam hall in time.
- It is important to appear for Paper 1 and 2 of the exam. For both the Papers, the same admit card will be used.
Importance of JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card
Around 2.21 lakh JEE Main 2017 qualifiers will be taking JEE Advanced 2017 this year. The exam will be held in offline mode and candidates will not be able to take without the admit card. However, apart from this, there are more used of JEE Advanced 2017 admit card. These are as below:
Announcement of Exam Center: The allocation of exam center will be done through the admit card only.
Allocation of Roll Number: The admit card will also display the roll number of JEE Advanced 2017.
Proof of Identity: It is also a document of identity which states that the candidate who appeared for the exam is the same the one who submitted the application form.
Required During Counselling: The candidates will also have to submit the JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card during the document verification round. Even during the final admission in an institute, the candidates will have to submit it.
JEE Advanced 2017 Admit Card Important Dates
The important dates related to the JEE Advanced 2017 Hall Ticket are as below:
|Issuance of JEE Advanced Admit card 2017||May 10, 2017
|Admit card can be downloaded until||May 21, 2017|
|Date of exam||May 21, 2017|
JEE (Advanced) 2017 will be held in select cities and towns in India. Candidates should compulsorily choose three cities / towns from a zone of their choice at the time of online registration. Efforts will be made to allot the city / town of the candidate’s choice but a different city / town in the same zone may be allotted under exceptional circumstances. Request for change of city / town will NOT be entertained under any circumstance.
List of Examination cities is given below.
If you have any questions or queries, leave a comment below