JAKBOPEE MD / MS Ayurveda 2018 – Consequent upon declaration of AIA-PGET 2018, result Counselling for Admission in various courses of MD/MS Ayurveda will be conducted by Competent Authority of the J&K State (J&K BOPEE). Candidates can check the complete information of JAKBOPEE MD / MS Ayurveda 2018 like application form, eligibility criteria, selection process etc through this page below.
JAKBOPEE MD / MS Ayurveda 2018
All permanent residents of J&K State whose AIA-PGET-2018 result will be declared and who are desirous of taking admission to MD/MS Ayurveda Courses for the Academic Session 2018-19 in the Jammu Institute of Ayurveda and Research, Jammu are hereby informed to have their documents verified by BOPEE on n” and iz” of September, 2018 and submit preference forms as per Annexure to this notification at BOPEE offices Jammu/Srinagar for allotment of seats given as under:
Last year Total Seats: 09
Application will be downloaded from the official website. Candidates are required to check the complete details before filling the application form. The direct link to download the application can also be downloaded from the below link.
- Download Application cum notification (link will be available here)
Enclose the followng academic certificate/documents properly stapled (in an open envelop size 10″x14″ with Name AIA-PGET Rank / Score & Roll No.)
- AIA-PGET 2018 score card.
- DOB Certificate
- State Subject Certificate.
- Marks Sheet of All BAMS Examination
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship Certificate / Certificate of the Institute where undergoing Internship.
- Registration certificate from State MEdical Council / CCIM / Competent Authority.
- Valid Identity Card issued by College authority / Driving licence / Adhaar card / Passport / Pancard / Driving Licence or any other valid ID proof.
Distribution of Seats – Last year
- MD Kayachikitsa – 03
- MS Shalya Tantra – 03
- MD Kriya Sharir – 03
Verification of Documents: The candidates shall be required to produce all the original certificates along with their Xerox copies in a self addressed A4 Size Envelop for submission at BOPEEoffice Jammu/Srinagar:
Documents to be enclosed with Check List (Attested Photostat Copies)
- Score Card of AIA-PGET 2018;
- Date of Birth (Matriculation Certificate/Secondary School Certificate) from the Board of School Education;
- “Permanent Resident Certificate of the State” /’ PRC;
- Marks Sheet of all BAMS Examinations;
- Documentary Proof of having completed one year pre-registration Compulsory Rotatory Internship in duly recognized institution at the time of submission of documents. Only such candidates shall be eligible who have either completed one year pre-registration Compulsory Rotatory Internship or shall be completing the same by or before so” of September, 2018. Those candidates who are undergoing pre-registration Compulsory Rotatory Internship at present shall have to submit a certificate of the Institute/ College where they are undergoing such Internship to the effect that the candidate shall complete the pre-registration Compulsory Rotatory Internship by or before so” of September, 2018;
- Registration Certificate from State Medical council/CCIM and
- Valid Identity Card (Passport, Aadhar, Pan Card, Driving Liscence etc.).
The admission to MD/MS Ayurveda Courses shall be made on the basis merit and preferences given by the candidates.
Candidates shall be responsible for any information furnished which proves to be false at any stage and shall be liable to be acted against in accordance with the Law.
The merit list of all the candidates who have appeared in the Entrance Test conducted by Ministry of AYUSH is available on the website of Ministry of AYUSH link whereof is availble on the J&K BOPEE website www.jakbopee.org.