JAKBOPEE MD / MS Ayurveda 2020 – J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination (BOPEE) announces the schedule for MD / MS Ayurveda selection process in the online mode at jakbopee.gov.in. The merit lists for all the rounds as well the information about the availability of seats are published over the official website. After the announcemet of All India AYUSH Post – Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET), the qualified candidates need to appear for the counselling rounds. Scroll down to know more about JAKBOPEE MD / MS Ayurveda 2020 such as the steps of registration for counselling, necessary documents required in counselling etc.
JAKBOPEE MD / MS Ayurveda 2020
The admission in Government and Private colleges is going to be made on two basis namely the merit of the candidates in the exam as well as the preferences given by the candidates at the time of choice filling. For precise information about JAKBOPEE Counselling, check the table given below.
|Commncement of registration|
|4th week of Aug 2020|
|14 Sep 2020|
|Declaration of Merit list||18 Sep 2020|
|Submission of Online Prefrences||22 Sep 2020|
Check Counselling Schedule: Candidates can check JAKBOPEE MD / MS Ayurveda counselling as per the table given above at jakbopee.gov.in.
JAKBOPEE 2020 Registration for Counselling: Important Instructions
While doing the registration for counselling for JAKBOPEE, the candidates are required to follow some instructions. The instructions are stated below.
- After the declaration of the results the qualified candidates are required to appear for the counsellinng process for MD / MS seats in JIAR.
- The candidates are required to get themselves registered at BOPEE office Jammu / Srinagar.
- Make sure all the documents are ready before coming for the counselling.
- Make sure the result card AIAPGET positively at the time of counselling.
Details to be filled in Check List Form
There are some details which candidates have to enter in the check list form of MD / MS Ayurveda. Check the list of the details given below.
|Name of the candidate||Date of birth|
|Residential address||AIAPGET score|
|AIAPGET rank||Roll number|
|Application number||Marks obtained in BAMS|
|Preferences in MD / MS Ayurveda||E-mail address|
|Mobile number||Affixed photograph and signature|
JAKBOPEE Cut – Off
As per the data of the previous year, the candidates are required to meet the cut – off set by the governing authority. So, check the table given below for the same and see how much cut – off the candidates have to fulfill in order to take admission.
|OM Category||50th percentile|
|SC / ST / OBC||40th percentile|
|PWS OM category||45th percentile|
|PWD SC / ST / OBC category||40th percentile|
JAKBOPEE 2020 Counselling
The candidates are required to follow some instructions in order to appear in the counselling of Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Examinations (JAKBOPEE). Check the details given below.
- The candidates are required to fill their preferences in the Check List form prescribed by the Board. Also, remember to carry this form at the time of registration.
- The admission will be done on the basis of the merit obtained by the candidates in the exam and as per the preferences filled by him.
- The registration will be provisional.
- The seats in management quota shall be filled by BOPEE as per the Govt. order.
- There will be no reservation in the private colleges however, if the candidate satisfies the eligibility criteria and cut – off score then he / she can take admission.
Documents needed for JAKBOPEE Registration for Counselling
There are some which candidates need at the time of doing the registration for counselling. Check the list given below to see which documents can be referred.
Enclose the followng academic certificate/documents properly stapled (in an open envelop size 10″x14″ with Name AIA-PGET Rank / Score & Roll No.)Date of Birth certificate
— AIAPGET score card
— State subject certificate
— Mark sheet of BAMS exam
— Registration certificate
— Compulsory Rotatory Internship certificate / certificate of the Institute
— Valid id card issues by college authority / aadhar card / driving license / passport / PAN card
— Registration certificate from State Medical Council / Competent Authority / State Medical Council
JAKBOPEE MD / MS Ayurveda: Seat Intake
As per the last year, there are total 15 seats available which are further divided as 9 in General category and 6 under the Management Quota. The following table can be checked to see the segregation of seats according to the disciplines
|Discipline||BOPEE Seat||Management Quota Seats|
|MS Shalya Tantra||03||02|
|MD Kriya Sharir||03||02|
Official Website: jkbopee.gov.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.