JENPAS PG 2020: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) is going to conduct JENPAS PG for the academic session 2020-21. JENPAS PG 2020 is a state level common entrance exam conducted for admission to various postgraduate degree and diploma courses in the field of allied medicine. Candidates with a graduation degree can apply for the exam through the official website of WBJEEB, wbjeeb.nic.in. Check detailed information regarding JENPAS PG 2020 including eligibility criteria, application form, admit card, result etc. from this page.
Latest: JENPAS PG 2020 Information brochure will be available soon. Stay tuned with us for latest updates.
JENPAS PG 2020
The candidates who score more marks than the prescribed cut off and qualify the exam are eligible for admission into colleges and institutions in the state of West Bengal.
Schedule of JENPAS PG 2020 is given below
|Notification out||to be announced|
|Applications commence||to be announced|
|Date of entrance exam||to be announced|
JENPAS PG 2020 Courses Offered
Using the entrance exam, the examinees are eligible for admission into the following 17 programmes.
- Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- M.Sc Nursing
- Master of Physiotherapy
- Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology
- M.Sc in Applied Nutrition
- Diploma in Dietetics
- Diploma in Health Promotion and Education
- Master of Hospital Administration
- M.Phil in Clinical Psychology
- M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work
- M.Phil in Regenerative Medicine and Translational Sciences
- Fellowship in Regenerative Medicine and Translational Sciences
- Fellowship in Pain Management
- M.Sc. in Medical Biotechnology
- M.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology
JENPAS PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates who satisfy the eligibility requirements, prescribed by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board, are considered for grant of admission. It is highly advised that only such candidates fill the application form.
- The basic requirement for JENPAS PG 2020 is for the candidates to possess a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- The candidate must have graduated from a recognized university/institution.
- Moreover, he/she must have obtained equal to or more than the minimum marks prescribed by WBJEEB. Candidates belonging to reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) are provided with a relaxation of marks in this regard.
JENPAS PG 2020 Application Form
WBJEEB releases the JENPAS PG 2020 Application Form on its official website. The schedule for the release of the application is provided above on this page. To apply for the exam, the following procedure needs to be followed.
- The candidates first have to register themselves by providing basic details such as name, parents’ names, gender, category, date of birth etc.
- Upon successful registration, login credentials are generated.
- Using the login credentials, one needs to login on the application portal and complete the JENPAS PG 2020 Application Form by entering in following information: Personal details, Educational qualifications etc.
- Applicants also have to upload scanned copies of a recent photograph and signature, as per the specifications suggested by the Board.
- Finally, applicants need to pay the application fee amount. Without the payment of application fee, application procedure is deemed incomplete.
JENPAS PG 2020 Application Form Correction
The Board also provides the candidates with a facility to make corrections in the submitted application form. The window for form correction is opened after the application submission period is over. Candidates can make amendments to all details except basic information such as name, father’s name, DOB etc. After the closure of JENPAS PG 2020 Application Form Correction window, no further changes in the application form are possible.
JENPAS PG 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for the common entrance exam is made available by WBJEEB on its official portal after the end of application form correction process. Candidates need to login, using the credentials generated at the time of registration, to download the JENPAS PG 2020 Admit Card. All the candidates must download and take a print out of the admit card, to be carried to the exam venue. Without a hard copy of the JENPAS PG Admit Card, entry inside the exam hall is prohibited. Following details are present on the admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Date of Birth
- Name of the exam
- Date and time of exam
- Exam centre name and address
- Important instructions
JENPAS PG 2020 Answer Key
After the exam has been successfully conducted, WBJEEB releases the answer key for JENPAS PG 2020. Candidates can check the answer key from the website of the Board. This answer key contains the correct answers to all the exam questions. Using the JENPAS PG 2020 answer key, candidates who took the exam can calculate their scores and estimate their chances of qualifying the exam.
JENPAS PG 2020 Result
The result is declared by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board after the release of answer key. Candidates can check their result from the official website of WBJEEB, wbjeeb.nic.in. To check the result, one needs to login on the result portal. JENPAS PG 2020 result is published in the form of rank cards. Candidates must download and print their rank cards after logging into the portal. JENPAS PG 2020 rank card must be kept safe for future use in counselling and admission procedure.
JENPAS PG 2020 Counselling
Those who qualify the entrance exam have to participate in the counselling process in order to secure a seat. The schedule and venue of the counselling is intimated by the Board in due time on its website. During the counselling procedure, qualified candidates have to be present at the counselling venue with all the original documents and certificates. Information furnished in the application form is matched with the candidates’ documents. In case of a discrepancy, admission is denied.
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board, abbreviated as WBJEEB, was established by the Government of West Bengal in the year 1962 under Article 162 of the Constitution of India. The primary purpose of its formation was to conduct Joint Entrance Examinations to grant admission to medical, technological and engineering courses in the universities and institutes of West Bengal. In addition to JENPAS PG, the Board is also authorised to conduct several other entrance exams namely WBJEE, PUMDET, PUBDET, JELET, JECA, JENPAS UG, EVETS, JEHOM and JEEDEC.
Official Website: wbjeeb.nic.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.