JEPAS PG 2021 – West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) has conducted a common entrance test JEPAS PG 2021 on August 28, 2021. And WBJEEB has conduct counselling for admission into various Postgraduate courses of Paramedical & Allied Sciences for the academic session 2021-22 in various institutes in West Bengal. The application form releases on the 4th week of May at wbjeeb.nic.in. Candidates can fill the form online mode only. JENPAS PG 2021 is a state-level common entrance exam conducted for admission to various postgraduate degree and diploma courses in the field of allied medicine. Check detailed information regarding JENPAS PG 2021 including eligibility criteria, application form, admit card, result, etc. from this page.
Latest: WBJEEB has annouced the exam date for JENPAS PG 2021. Scroll down to check it.
JEPAS PG 2021
The candidates who score more marks than the prescribed cut off and qualify the exam are eligible for admission into colleges and institutions in the state of West Bengal.
Schedule for JEPAS PG 2021 is given below
|Availability of Application Form||4th week of May 2021|
|Online Correction and Downloading |
Revised Confirmation Page
|to be announced|
|Issue of Admit Card||to be announced|
|Entrance Examination||28 Aug 2021|
|Publication of Results||to be announced|
JEPAS PG 2021 – Latest Update
JEPAS PG 2021Courses Offered
Using the entrance exam, the examinees are eligible for admission into the following 17 programmes.
- Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- M.Sc Nursing
- Master of Physiotherapy
- Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology
- M.Sc in Applied Nutrition
- Diploma in Dietetics
- Diploma in Health Promotion and Education
- Master of Hospital Administration
- M.Phil in Clinical Psychology
- M.Phil in Psychiatric Social Work
- M.Phil in Regenerative Medicine and Translational Sciences
- Fellowship in Regenerative Medicine and Translational Sciences
- Fellowship in Pain Management
- M.Sc. in Medical Biotechnology
- M.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology
JEPAS PG 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates who satisfy the eligibility requirements, prescribed by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board, are considered for grant of admission. It is highly advised that only such candidates fill the application form.
- The basic requirement for JEPAS PG 2021 is for the candidates to possess a bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- The candidate must have graduated from a recognized university/institution.
- Moreover, he/she must have obtained equal to or more than the minimum marks prescribed by WBJEEB. Candidates belonging to reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) are provided with a relaxation of marks in this regard.
JEPAS PG 20210 Application Form
WBJEEB releases the JEPAS PG 2021 Entrance Examination of Application Form on its official website. The schedule for the release of the application is provided above on this page. To apply for the exam, the following procedure needs to be followed.
- The candidates first have to register themselves by providing basic details such as name, parents’ names, gender, category, date of birth etc.
- Upon successful registration, login credentials are generated.
- Using the login credentials, one needs to login on the application portal and complete the JEPAS PG 2021 Application Form by entering in following information: Personal details, Educational qualifications etc.
- Applicants also have to upload scanned copies of a recent photograph and signature, as per the specifications suggested by the Board.
- Finally, applicants need to pay the application fee amount. Without the payment of application fee, application procedure is deemed incomplete.
JEPAS PG 2021 Application Form Correction
The Board also provides the candidates with a facility to make corrections in the submitted application form. The window for form correction will be opened after the application submission period is over. Candidates can make amendments to all details except basic information such as name, father’s name, DOB etc. After the closure of JEPAS PG 2021 Application Form Correction window, no further changes in the application form are possible.
JEPAS PG 202Admit Card
The admit card for the common entrance exam will be available by WBJEEB on its official portal after the end of the application form correction process. Candidates need to login, using the credentials generated at the time of registration, to download the JEPAS PG 2021 Admit Card. All the candidates must download and take a print out of the admit card, to be carried to the exam venue. Without a hard copy of the JEPAS PG Admit Card, entry inside the exam hall is prohibited.
Following details are present on the admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Date of Birth
- Name of the exam
- Date and time of exam
- Exam centre name and address
- Important instructions
JEPAS PG 2021 Answer Key
After the exam shall be successfully conducted, WBJEEB releases the answer key for JEPAS PG 2021. Candidates can check the answer key from the website of the Board. This answer key contains the correct answers to all the exam questions. Using the JEPAS PG 2021 answer key, candidates who took the exam can calculate their scores and estimate their chances of qualifying the exam.
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board, abbreviated as WBJEEB, was established by the Government of West Bengal in the year 1962 under Article 162 of the Constitution of India. The primary purpose of its formation was to conduct Joint Entrance Examinations to grant admission to medical, technological and engineering courses in the universities and institutes of West Bengal. In addition to JEPAS PG 2021, the Board is also authorised to conduct several other entrance exams namely WBJEE, PUMDET, PUBDET, JELET, JECA, JENPAS UG, EVETS, JEHOM and JEEDEC.
Official Website: wbjeeb.nic.in
For more information regarding JEPAS PG 2021, candidates can check the important documents below:
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.