The Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) Exam is conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board for admission in the third semester to one of the technical institutes of the state. Those individuals who have completed higher secondary education in science stream or have completed Intermediate Vocational Course Examination or ITI courses listed below can only apply.
Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) Exam
This exam will grant the admission to the candidates into the third semester. The candidates get direct entry into the third semester in Government and private institute of Jharkhand. For that, the candidates have to give the entrance test. The eligibility for the test and the examination pattern is given on this page. The candidates can check the dates of the examination from the table.
|Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) Exam||23 May 2018|
|Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) Exam||May 2019|
Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) Exam Eligibility Criteria
- A desirous candidate must have completed Class 12th in science stream (with Mathematics as one of the subject), Or
- He/ She must have done Intermediate Vocational Course Examination in the field of Computer science, Electronics Technology, Radio TV Technician, Automobile Engg. & Technician, Mining Geology, Electrical Domestic Appliances, Or
- An aspirant must have cleared Class 10th and two years ITI Examination in one of the courses mentioned below.
- Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Mech. Motor Vehicle, Machinist Grinder, Mech. Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Draftsman Mechanical, Production & Manufacturing, Instrument Mechanic, Electrical, Electrician, Wireman, Electroplater, Surveyor, Draftsman Civil, Mech. General Electronics, Mech. Radio & T.V., Mech. Consumer Electronics, Mechanic Industrial Electronics, Electronics Mech., Mech. Computer Hardware, I.T. & E.S.M.
Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) Exam Pattern
- The Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) question paper includes multiple choice questions.
- The standard of the exam will be similar to the level of Class 10th.
- There will be two sections namely- Science and Mathematics.
- The language of the exam will be English or Hindi.
- +1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and 0.25 mark will be allocated for an incorrect response.
|Name of the Section||Number of Questions|
Official Website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in