Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020 – Karnataka Examination Board (KEA) has released the Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020 (PGET) on the official website, cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. It is released for admission into M.Sc Nursing and Master of Physiotherapy in Government/ Private colleges in Karnataka. The last date to apply for the Application form is November 01, 2020. All the candidates who want to pursue Masters in Nursing and Physiotherapy can apply for the Application Form as per the eligibility criteria. Candidates can fill out the Application Form online. Learn more about Karnataka M.Sc Nursing 2020 Application Form (PGET) from this page.
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020 (PGET)
Candidates can only apply for the application form via Online mode. Check out the important dates related to Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020 below:
|Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020 (PGET)||Important Dates|
|Release date of the notification||22 Oct 2020|
|Release date of the Application Form||23 Oct 2020|
|Last date for Online Registration||01 Nov 2020|
Apply Now: Click Here to apply for Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020 before the last date.
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Application Fee 2020
Candidates have to pay the Application Fee via Online Mode only. You can check out the Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Application Fee below:(as per last year)
|Category||Application Fee||Mode of Payment|
|General||Rs. 1500||Debit/ Credit Card (Master or Visa)|
|SC/ ST/ Category – I / PH||Rs. 800||Debit/ Credit Card (Master or Visa)|
Note: The Registration fee is non – refundable.
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2020
Before applying for the Application Form, candidates must check out the Eligibility Criteria given below:
Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc Nursing –
Candidates must be the citizen of India.
- Candidate should have passed B.Sc Nursing (Basic) or B.Sc. Hons. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. in Nursing degree or Post Certificate B.Sc Nursing with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka (RGUHS), or any other University located in Karnataka state, accepted as equivalent by Rajiv Gandhi
University of Health Sciences, Karnataka. The institution should have been recognized by Indian Nursing Council. SC/ST candidates should have a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
- Passed B.Sc. Nursing (Basic) or Post Basic B.Sc. in Nursing degree or Post Certificate B.Sc. Nursing of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka (RGUHS), or any other University accepted as equivalent by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
- Minimum of one year of experience after obtaining B.Sc. Nursing (Basic), or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in a Hospital or in Nursing
educational Institution or Community Health setting (completed or completing on or before Date of Counselling.
- Candidate should have registered in State Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife.
- Shall be a registered nurse and registered midwife for admission to branches.
I. Medical Surgical Nursing
II. Community Health Nursing
III. Pediatric Nursing
IV. Obstetrics and Gynecology Nursing
V. Psychiatric Nursing
The Candidate should not have attained the age of 45 years on the last date fixed for submission of application to PG Degree Entrance Test.
Eligibility for Masters of Physiotherapy:
Candidates must be the citizen of India.
- Candidate who has passed or appearing the examination/internship B.Sc.(PT) or BPT degree from this University or any other University located in Karnataka state recognized as equivalent by RGUHS with not less than 50% of marks in aggregate are eligible. And such applicants should produce all documents including internship on or before counseling date.
- Candidates who have completed or are completing Internship on or before date of counseling.
The Candidate should not have attained the age of 45 years on the last date fixed for submission of application to PG Degree Entrance Test
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Documents To be Uploaded 2020
Candidates have to upload the photograph in a specified dimension as mentioned below:
- Format of the Passport size photograph: JPG Format only
- Width of the photo: 1.3 inches
- Height of the photo: 1.6 inches
- Resolution: 200 x 200 dpi
- File size of the photo: Less than 100 KB
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020 Details to be Entered
Candidates have to enter the following details in the Application Form:
- Course Details
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Spouse’s Name (if married)
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Qualifying Examination
- Domicile of Karnataka (You have to select Yes or No)
- Name of the Council, Registration Number and State Details
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship/ Industrial Training Declaration
- Professional Experience
- Marks of B.Sc (Nursing)/ PC B.Sc Nursing (Nursing)/ BPT
- Religion/ Caste and Sub – Caste
- Postal address
- Do you claim reservation under Physically Handicapped quota
- In service status
- Name of the Parent Department (if you’re a Government of Karnataka In Service candidate)
- Place of Working
- Date of Entry in to service
- Declaration of Probationary Period
- Undergone PG course
- Whether any inquiry is pending
- Whether he/she is under suspension
- Whether he/she is under unauthorized absence
- Details of examination fee
- Reservation claimed under HK region
How to Apply for Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020
Candidates can now follow the steps to apply for the Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020:
- Open the official website by clicking on the link provided on this page.
- Then click on the link for Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2020 (PGET) .
- The Application Form will open up.
- Fill out all the details carefully.
- After filling out the form, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After that, the system will ask you to upload your photograph.
- Upload the photograph in the above mentioned specifications.
- After that, a n Application Number will be generated. Note it down and keep it safe as it will be needed for future logins.
- Pay the Registration Fee via Online mode.
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020
The Admit Card/ Hall Ticket will be issued on the official website only. Candidates can download their Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020 (PGET) by login with their Application Number and Date of Birth.
Details given on the Admit Card:
The details mentioned on the Admit Card is given below:
- Name and Address of the candidate
- Complete Address of the test venue
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Name of the course
Note: In case of any loss of the Admit card/ Hall Ticket, you must immediately contact the Chief Superintendent of the exam centre one hour before the exam starts.
About PGET 2020
Post Graduate Entrance Test (PGTET) 2020 is being conducted for the admission into M.Sc Nursing & Master of Physiotherapy in Government colleges in Private Aided/ unaided Minority & Non – Minority colleges in Karnataka. It is an Offline Entrance examination of 90 minutes, conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) every year. Candidates have to appear for the exam as per the eligibility criteria. The information related to the entrance exam releases on the official website as per the schedule.
Karnataka Examination Authority
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is governed by the council headed by the Minister of Higher Education (Govt. of Karnataka). The board conducts various entrance examinations for admission of the students to professional courses – Medical, Dental and Engineering in the state of Karnataka. It also conducts various entrance tests for recruitment to private and corporate organisations.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.