Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 (PGET) – Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is conducting Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Exam 2019 (PGET) on September 08, 2019. The admit card for Karanataka MSc Nursing and MPT entrance exam 2019 has been released online at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea/. It is a State Level entrance exam for admission into M.Sc Nursing and Master of Physiotherapy MPT) in Government colleges in Private Aided/ unaided Minority & Non – Minority colleges in the state of Karnataka. Candidates are selected on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance exam. Learn more about Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 (PGET) from this page.
Latest: Karnataka MSc Nursing 2019 Admit Card issued. Download Here.
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 (PGET)
The Online registration is open now. Candidates must apply before the last date. The process to apply for the application form is Online only. Check out the important dates related to Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 (PGET) below:
|Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 (PGET)||Important Dates|
|Release date of the notification||27 Aug 2019|
|Release date of the Application Form||27 Aug 2019|
|Last date for Online Registration||31 Aug 2019|
|Release date of the Admit Card||04 Sep 2019|
|Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 (PGET)||08 Sep 2019|
|Declaration of the Result||As per the schedule|
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates can check out the Exam Pattern for M.Sc Nursing and Master of Physiotherapy below:
- Duration of the Exam: The duration of the entrance exam is 90 minutes
- Mode of the Exam: Offline Mode
- Language of the Question Paper: English Only
- Type of Questions: Objective Type of Questions
- Total Number of Questions: 100 Questions
- Marking Scheme: Each question carries 1 mark and there is no Negative Marking for wrong answers.
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2019
KEA will issue the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket on the official website as per the schedule. Candidates will be able to download their Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2019 (PGET) by login with their Application Number and Date of Birth.
Details given on the Admit Card:
You must check all the details given on the Admit Card carefully. The same are mentioned below:
- Name and Address of the candidate
- Complete Address of the test venue
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Name of the course
Note: In case of any loss of the Admit card/ Hall Ticket, you must immediately contact the Chief Superintendent of the exam centre one hour before the exam starts.
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Answer Key 2019
The board releases the Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Answer Key 2019 (PGET) on the official website after the exam. It comes in the form of a PDF file. Candidates can view/ download the Answer key.
Uses of the Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Answer Key 2019 (PGET):
The answer key is used for the following purposes mentioned below:
- To calculate the Raw scores as per the Marking Scheme
- To submit a challenge against the Answer key in case of any discrepancy.
- It is also used as a resource after the exam is over by the candidates who want to prepare for the next exam session.
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Result 2019
The Result will be declared by KEA as per the schedule on the official website. It releases in the form of a PDF File. Candidates can check the Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Result 2019 (PGET) online. The result is prepared on the basis of the Marking Scheme. It mentions the list of all the candidates (as per their Merit) who have qualifed the entrance exam.
What to do After the Result?
After the declaration of the Result, candidates can start preparing for the counselling process. You must visit the official website and this page for more updates regarding the Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Result 2019 (PGET).
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Merit List 2019
The board first releases the Provisional Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Merit List 2019 (PGET) on the official website. It is prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam. Those candidates who qualifies the exam have to apply for the online counselling as per the schedule.
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Qualifying Cut Off 2019
Candidates have to obtain the minimum qualifying marks in order to be eligible for the admission process. The same is mentioned below category – wise:
- General Candidates: An aggregate of 50 % marks
- SC/ ST and OBC Candidates: An aggregate of 40 % marks,
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Selection Process 2019
To get selected for the admission at M.Sc Nursing or MPT, candidates have to go first qualify the entrance examination. Then the board releases the list of the qualified candidates (Merit list). Candidates have to apply for the counselling procedure and go through the Document Verification process. The candidates are then selected on the basis of their Rank in the Merit list and availability of Seats in the colleges.
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Counselling 2019
KEA conducts the Counselling procedure online. Candidates have to apply for counselling accordingly. All the information regarding the Counselling round and other information releases on the official website only. The documents required for verification are mentioned below: (it is mandatory to verify the documents) –
- S.S.L.C. Marks Card (For age proof and parent’s name).
- Birth Certificate/Cumulative Record/any other certificate for proof of place of
- B.Sc (Nursing)/PC B.Sc (Nursing)/BPT Marks Card of all Phases/Years
- Degree Certificate issued by the University
- Attempt Certificate issued by the Principal of concerned college
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship/Industrial Training Completion
Certificate or Certificate indicating the likely date of completion, issued by the
Principal of the College.
- Council/Board Registration Certificate. B.Sc (Nursing), PC B.Sc Nursing/ BPT.
- Professional Experience Certificate in case of Nursing
- Domicile Certificate issued by the Tahashildar of Karnataka or Study
Certificate from 1st to 10th Standard. Valid Income & Category Certificate obtained from the concerned
Tahashildar of Karnataka, if reservation is claimed.
- Certificate under article 371-J for claiming HK region reservation issued by the
competent authority. Certificate under article 371-J for claiming HK region
reservation issued by the competent authority.
- As per G.O No.DPAR 20 SBC 82, dated 28th December,1983 in case of Married women
category certificate in the name of candidate name along with Husband’s name.
- Any other required documents.
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2019
You must check out the Eligibility Criteria before applying for the Karnataka M.Sce Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 (PGET) below:
Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc Nursing –
Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate should have passed B.Sc Nursing (Basic) or B.Sc. Hons. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. in Nursing degree or Post Certificate B.Sc Nursing with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka (RGUHS), or any other University located in Karnataka state, accepted as equivalent by Rajiv Gandhi University of HealthSciences, Karnataka. The institution should have been recognized by Indian Nursing Council. SC/ST candidates should have a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
- Passed B.Sc. Nursing (Basic) or Post Basic B.Sc. in Nursing degree or Post Certificate B.Sc. Nursing of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka (RGUHS), or any other University accepted as equivalent by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
- Minimum of one year of experience after obtaining B.Sc. Nursing (Basic), or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in a Hospital or in Nursing educational Institution or Community Health setting (completed or completing on or before Date of Counselling.
- Candidate should have registered in State Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife.
- Shall be a registered nurse and registered midwife for admission to branches.
I. Medical Surgical Nursing
II. Community Health Nursing
III. Pediatric Nursing
IV. Obstetrics and Gynecology Nursing
V. Psychiatric Nursing
The Candidate should not have attained the age of 45 years on the last date
fixed for submission of application to PG Degree Entrance Test.
Eligibility for Masters of Physiotherapy:
Candidates must be the citizen of India.
- Candidate who has passed or appearing the examination/internship B.Sc.
(PT) or BPT degree from this University or any other University located in
Karnataka state recognized as equivalent by RGUHS with not less than 50%
of marks in aggregate are eligible. And such applicants should produce all
documents including internship on or before counseling date.
- Candidates who have completed or are completing Internship on or before
date of counseling.
The Candidate should not have attained the age of 45 years on the last date
fixed for submission of application to PG Degree Entrance Test
Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2019
The Karnataka M.Sc Nursing Application Form 2019 (PGET) has been released on the official website. You can apply for the form as per the eligibility criteria mentioned above. KEA will not accept the Application form via any Offline mode. You can check out the steps to apply for the exam via Online mode below:
- Open the official website from the link given on this page.
- Then click on the link for the M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2019 (PGET).
- Fill out the Application Form
- Submit the form after checking all the details carefully.
- Now upload your passport size photo as per the required specifications.
- Pay the Application Fee
The mode of payment is also Online. You can check out the Application Fee category – wise mentioned below:
|Category||Application Fee||Mode of Payment|
|General||Rs. 1500||Debit/ Credit Card (Master or Visa)|
|SC/ ST/ Category – I / PH||Rs. 800||Debit/ Credit Card (Master or Visa)|
Note: The Application fee is non – refundable.
Karnataka Examination Authority
Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is governed by the council headed by the Minister of Higher Education (Govt. of Karnataka). The board conducts various entrance examinations for admission of the students to professional courses – Medical, Dental and Engineering in the state of Karnataka. It also conducts various entrance tests for recruitment to private and corporate organisations.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.