Karnataka PGCET 2018 Admit Card – Karnataka Examinations Authority will issue the Karnataka PGCET Hall Ticket. The name of the examination is Karnataka PGCET – 2018. It is meant for admission to 1st year / 1st semester full time / part time MBA / MCA / M.E. / M. Tech. / M. Arch courses and Admission to 2nd year lateral entry to MCA Course for Karnataka and non-Karnataka candidates for year 2018-19. Tentative dates by which the Karnataka PGCET 2018 Hall Ticket will be issued is 03rd week of June 2018. Admit card would be obtainable by entering User id and Password.
The examination will be held in offline mode. To appear in the examinations, the KEA will issue provisional Karnataka PGCET 2018 Hall Tickets to the registered candidates in online mode at kea.kar.nic.in. The hall ticket will be uploaded on the login account of the candidates. Exam may take place in 01st week of July 2018. KEA will allow the candidates to download the admit card from the official website kea.kar.nic.in You will be able to see candidate details, venue details, instructions regarding permissible items in the examination hall etc.
Karnataka PGCET 2018 Admit Card
The candidates have to mark the correct answers on the OMR answer sheet using BLUE OR BLACK INK BALL POINT PEN ONLY. After completion of the test, the candidates must affix their LEFT HAND THUMB IMPRESSION in the space provided on the bottom portion of OMR answer sheet before handing over the same to the room invigilator. After the test is completed, the candidates will be allowed to carry replica of the filled OMR answer sheet. Such replicas should be preserved for a period of one year.
Karnataka PGCET 2018 Hall Ticket Important Dates
The Karnataka PGCET Admit Card may be issued by KEA 2 weeks before the examination as per last year. Therefore, the expected dates for the issue of Karnataka PGCET 2018 admit card is 03rd week of June 2018.
|Examination Hall ticket issue dates||03rd week of June 2018|
|Exam dates of Karnataka PGCET 2018||01st week of July 2018|
Download Admit Card: Karnataka PGCET 2018 Admit Card will be available on kea.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka PGCET Hall Ticket will be issued for Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test-2018 (PGCET-2018) by Karnataka Examination Authority to determine the eligibility of Karnataka and non-Karnataka candidates for admission to BA, MCA, M.E. / M.Tech / M.Arch course in Government / University / Private Aided / Private Un-Aided professional educational institutions in the state of Karnataka valid for the academic year 2018-19. Karnataka PGCET 2018 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket shall inform you about Test centre code, contact address, email, thumb impression, photograph, signature etc.
Steps to download the Karnataka PGCET 2018 Hall Ticket
- Reach the official website at kea.kar.nic.in
- Now on the home page a link titled as PGCET 2018 will be available on the right hand corner of the screen. Select it
- When you will follow the link, all the events related to PGCET 2018 will appear. In the list of events, you will observe- “Download of Examination Hall Ticket” icon
- Click that and provide the credentials (User id and Password)
- Now download and save the file
Additional Instructions for candidates
- Using calculator or log table etc is prohibited.
- No negative marking will be implemented for answers marked incorrectly.
- All the candidates must compulsorily appear in the Examination as per the schedule or else your name will not be included in the Merit list.
- Merely appearing in the Examination does not confer any right for admission.
- Any individual appearing in the examination with the following items such as Bluetooth, Pagers, Cell Phones, Markers, Whitener, Calculator, Wireless sets, bits of paper, books / note etc. into the Examination Hall. If, the candidate is found in possession of any of these items mentioned, he/she shall be treated as adopting unfair means and his / her result will not be declared.
- Only Non-Programmable Calculators are allowed only for M.E. / M.Tech / M.Arch. examination.
- Do not wear type of watch in the examination hall / room.
- Hall Ticket will be strictly provisional.
- The mere fact that Karnataka PGCET 2018 Hall Ticket has been issued to the candidate shall not imply that the KEA has finally accepted his / her candidature.
- Along with the Karnataka PGCET 2018 Admission Ticket, also carry a valid Identity Card like College:- Identity Card, Bus Pass, Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID
- Obeying the invigilators in the examination hall / room will be mandatory.
- Do not try to involve in argument with the invigilators or other staff involved in the examination duty at the examination centre.
- Entry will be restricted without allotted admission ticket.
- Do not carry more than two / three ball point pens (blue / black) to the examination hall.
- DO NOT pencil to the examination hall
The details provided below are as per last year’s.
For MBA- the written test shall comprise of questions from the following topics:-
- Proficiency in English Language- synonyms, antonyms, idioms and phrases, one word substitution, grammar, sentence correction etc.
- Reasoning and General Intelligence- puzzles, diagrams, analogy, verbal ability, analytical ability etc.
- Quantitative Analysis- Indian Business Environment, Humanities, Global Environment, Social Events, Cultural Events, Economics, Management, Political Events, Historical Events, Current Affairs, Sports, Personalities and Awards Achievements and Science and Technology
- General Knowledge-Arithmetic, Statistics, Data Analysis and Interpretation
For MCA- the written test shall comprise of questions from the following topics:-
- Mathematics, Co-Ordinate Geometry, Vector, Trigonometry, Trigonometry: -Arithmetic, Algebraic operations, Position vector, Binomial Theorem, Determinants, Expansion, Factorization, Geometric and Harmonic progressions, Indices, Equations of a Circle, Distance formulae, Pair of straight lines, Parabola, Ellipse and Hyperbola, addition and subtraction of Vectors, Simple identities, Trigonometric equations, Properties of Triangles, Inverse function, Probability theory, Averages, Scalar and Vector products, Dependent and Independent events, Frequency distributions and measures of dispersions, Skewness and Kurtosis, Random variable and Distribution functions etc.
- Computer Awareness, Computer Basics, Data Representation: computer Organization, CPU, Input / Output devices, Memory, Languages, Operating Systems etc.
- Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning: Quantitative reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Visuo-spatial reasoning.
- General Awareness: Business, Finance, Governance, Transportation, Industry, Scientific inventions, Healthcare and Cultural dimensions etc.
- General English: Grammar and Vocabulary.
Insofar, official details of Karnataka PGCET 2018 Admit Card have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Karnataka Examination Authority releases Karnataka PGCET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.