The KEA will declare the PGCET 2018 Result. The PGCET 2018 Result will be uploaded on the official website at kea.kar.nic.in PGCET Result would be accessible through the official website. To check status, you need to enter your PGCET 2018 number whenever the results are announced. Minimum percentage required to be declared qualified can be 50% minimum marks taken together in all the subjects and 45% for SC, ST and Category-I.
The result of Karnataka PGCET 2018 will indicate the scores of candidates in the entrance exam in the form of the rank list. Rank wise merit list will also be published on the website by the examination authority. This list will contain the names of students who will be declared to have qualified in Karnataka PGCET 2018 for Karnataka PGCET 2018 Counselling rounds. The counselling process will begin after the declaration of the results. It will be a 5 steps process. Step-1- Online Registration, Step-2-Document Verification, Step-3- Filling of Step-4- Preference form, and finally Step-5- Seat Allotment and Reporting to College
Karnataka PGCET 2018 Result
Karnataka PGCET (Post Graduate Common Entrance Test) is a state level exam conducted by KEA (Karnataka Examinations Authority). It is held for admitting aspirants into various full-time and part-time PG courses offered by the affiliated institutes across the state. The results will be declared on the official website of KEA. Karnataka PGCET 2018 Result Important Dates are as follows:-
|Entrance examination may be held in||14 & 15 Jul 2018|
|Answer key might be published in||To be Announced|
|Result declaration can be organised in||To be Announced|
Result: Candidates can check Karnataka PGCET 2018 Result from kea.kar.nic.in
Steps to Check Karnataka PGCET 2018 Result?
Karnataka PGCET 2018 Results will be announced on the official website of KEA (Karnataka Examinations Authority). Students will need to download the uploaded result in form of the rank list in a PDF format. Follow the steps to download the results
- Log on to the official website of KEA at kea.kar.nic.in
- Select the title ‘PGCET 2018’.
- The result will appear in a new window in the form of a rank list.
- Search your name or roll number by typing “ctrl+f” to view the result.
- Check the information such as name, roll number and addition of total marks given in the rank list.
- Download the result file and save it for reference.
PGCET 2018 Rank List
After the exam, Karnataka PGCET 2018 Results will be available in the form of the rank list. Karnataka PGCET 2018 Rank list will contain basic information about the candidate such as Full name of the candidate, Registration number, Roll Number, Gender, Category and Total marks. The scores will be valid only for the particular academic year and will not be valid after it.
Due to reason that there is a possibility where one or more candidates may receive the same rank. In such case, a tiebreaker would be required. KEA will imply an inter-se- merit criteria to resolve the condition.
- The student securing higher marks in the qualifying examination will get a better rank.
- Candidate older in age is preferred.
Karnataka PGCET 2018 Counselling
Karnataka PGCET 2018 Counselling will be held in online mode. The schedule for counselling will be uploaded on the official website of the exam Karnataka Examination Authority at kea.kar.nic.in. Names of shortlisted candidates will feature in the merit list. Karnataka PGCET 2018 Counselling will consist of 5 steps.
Step 1: Online Registration
Qualified aspirants will register for Online Karnataka PGCET 2018 counselling. You will be allotted Helpline centres where you will have to report on prescribed timings.
Step 2: Document Verification
Now the candidates will proceed to next stage i.e. Document verification. Here you shall be asked to submit original documents along with a set photocopy of documents. The documents required are as follows:-
- Study certificate for GM, SC, ST Category – I and OBC candidates
- caste/income certificate for SC/ST issued by the Tahasildar
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate/10th standard statement of marks
- Pre-University Education Certificate/ 12th standard Marksheet
- Qualifying Examination Marksheet
- a certificate for either of the parent having studied for at least 7 years in Karnataka
- Note- upon declared eligible, the candidate will be given a verification slip and a confidential key which
- will have login details about the online option form.
Step 3: Filling up Preference Form
Log in using the credentials given to you and indicate your choice of course. KEA will publish a list that will include the number of participating colleges, courses offered and available seats in them. You may refer them to decide which course you wish to pursue.
Step 4: Seat Allotment
Applicants will be allotted seats based on (i) rank in Karnataka PGCET 2018, (ii) preference indicated by candidates (iii) seat availability.
Step 5: Reporting to the allotted College
Candidates must report to the allotted college for completing all the admission formalities and payment of fees. The course fee should be paid to secure a seat