Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result – KEA will announce the results for Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result on its official website which is kea.kar.nic.in. In order to check Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result, candidates will have to enter their PGCET Number. A Rank List will also be published after the declaration of the results. After the release of rank list, the qualified candidates will be called for Counselling Process which is a 5 step process. To get the hold of detailed information about Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result, candidates can go through this article.
Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result
Karnataka PGCET is a state level examination. It takes place for the candidates who want to pursue part – time and full – time PG Courses. Candidates can check the schedule given below to know about the important events and dates related to Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result:
|Karnataka PGCET 2018 Result was held on||2nd week of Jul – 3rd week of Jul 2019|
|Declaration of Result||3rd week of Aug 2019|
Check Result: Candidates can check Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result from kea.kar.nic.in.
Final Answer Key
How to check Karnataka PG CET 2019 Result?
Candidates will have to follow certain steps in order to check Karnataka PG CET 2019 Results. The steps for the same are mentioned below. Candidates can check the information given below for the same:
- Candidates will have to click on the official website of KEA which is www.kea.kar.nic.in . The link for the same will be updated here on this page too.
- After clicking on that link, candidates will be directed to the Login Page.
- After landing on to the Login Page, candidates will have to enter PGCET Number.
- After entering the number, candidates will have to click on the “Submit” button.
- After submitting all the details, the result for PGCET 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- As a last step, candidates can take a screenshot of Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result.
PGCET 2019 Rank List
The result for PGCET 2019 will be available in the form of the rank list. The Rank List for Karnataka PGCET 2019 will be comprising of some information like Name of the candidate, Roll Number, Registration Number, Gender, Category and Total Marks. Candidates must keep in mind that the scores depicted in the Rank List will be valid for that academic year only and will not be valid after that year.
Tie- Breaker Criteria
It might be possible that two candidates attain the same rank in the examination. So, in that case tie-breaker criteria will be applied such as:
- The student who will be having higher marks in the qualifying examination will get a better rank.
- If the above criteria does not solve the problem, then the candidates older in age will be preferred.
Karnataka PGCET 2019 Counselling
The counselling for Karnataka PGCET 2019 will take place in the online mode. The whole schedule will also be uploaded on the official website of the governing authority. Now, candidates will have to keep in mind this counselling process is a 5 step process which includes first registering for it in the online mode, document verification, filling up the preference form. After filling the Preference form, the seat will be allotted to the candidates. As a last step of the process, candidates will have to appear in the allotted college for other admission formalities.