Kerala PG Nursing 2018 Application Form – The Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Kerala will announce the schedule according to which the Kerala PG Nursing Application Form procedure shall start. All the aspirants might be able to apply for M.Sc Nursing course starting from 01st week of July 2018. There will be 5 steps in the application procedure. Register, fill application, pay fees, upload documents, print application. Candidates by looking at these steps must have understood that the process will be short and it should not take more than 15 minutes to complete.
Date of availability of Kerala PG Nursing 2018 Application Form is expected in July.
Kerala PG Nursing 2018 Application Form
The applications for Kerala PG Nursing 2018 may begin from 01st week of July 2018. Candidates can keep all the documents ready before they apply to avoid any delay.
|Events for Kerala PG Nursing 2018||Dates (expected)|
|Availability of online application form||01st week of July 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||03rd week of July 2018|
Apply here: Link to apply will be available at cee-kerala.org.
Anyone interested must first of all check his/ her eligibility. Upon careful scrutiny begin to apply. In the process, you will need to disclose your personal information, education details, experience details, email id, mobile number, uploading scanned images of photograph, signature and other documents in specified format.
The amount paid by the candidates as per last year is as follows:-
- General candidates- Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST candidates- Rs. 500/-
Note- Service Quota candidate seeking admission in General Quota may have to pay an extra amount of Rs.1000/-
Kerala PG Nursing 2018 Application Procedure
First of all visit the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in and select the link “PG Nursing 2018 – Online Application. Then follow the mandatory steps for submitting the Kerala Pg Nursing 2018 Application Form online.
Step 1: Registration
This is a onetime online process. In this you will get a system generated ‘Application Number’. Provide basic data and create a strong password during the registration process.
Note- The password should have minimum 8 characters, one alphabetic character [a-z or A-Z], 1 number (0-9), 1 symbol [! @ # $ % ^ & * ].
Step 2: Fill Application
At this point provide all the basic information required for processing your application. As you complete one stage of the application, frequently click ‘save’ button available in the home page to protect your data. It will be obligatory that the candidate fills all the fields in the application. Data entered should be correct. Submit the form only if you are sure about the entries made and the click “Final Submission”.
Note- No modification will be possible after the Final submission.
Step 3: Pay Application
Pay requisite application fee in mode available.
Step 4: Upload Photograph, Signature and Documents/Certificates
At this stage, candidates shall upload their scanned Photograph.
- Photograph specifications – photo must be recent, passport size. The background should be light colour in jpeg format between 10 kb to 30 kb of size and resolution 150 x 200 pixels.
- Signature specifications- put the initials on a plain white sheet using black/blue ink. Don’t scan the entire image but only the signature part. File should be in jpg format in 150 pixels width and 100 pixels height. File size should not exceed 30 KB.
- Documents specifications – It should be in jpg format and not exceed 300 KB.
Upload only original documents which are clear enough to read as they will also be verified with the original documents by the admitting authority. Let us look at the documents you need to upload.
Certificates / Documents
- Nativity Proof
- Caste Certificates obtained from Tahsildar for verification of community
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in the prescribed format ( original)
- Income Certificates from the Village Officer if the candidate’s family income is up to Rs. 6 lakhs.
- Inter-Caste marriage certificate- if you are a child of Inter-Caste married couple where one is SC/ST.
- Registration certificate from State Nursing Council.
- Degree / Pass certificate of the B Sc Nursing Degree. OR General Nursing and Midwifery Course, +2 Certificates with Science Subjects and Post Basic B.SC Nursing Degree / Pass certificates (regular course) (attested copies)
- Internship Certificate/Experience Certificate (attested copy)
- Age proof Certificate (SSLC/Birth Certificate/Passport Remember)
Note- You will need to show the originals of documents at time of admission.
Step 5: Print Application
Upon successful completion of application form, uploading of all necessary certificates/documents, candidates should take printout of the Kerala PG Nursing 2018 application form by clicking on the link ‘Print Application’.
Note- keep a soft copy or printout of the application for future reference.
There shall be no requirement of sending the application form to the office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. However, for Service Quota Candidates, it shall be mandatory to send the printout of the application along with the following documents to the Controlling Officer concerned (DME/DHS) by registered post/speed post/hand delivery by prescribed dates.
Insofar, official details of Kerala PG Nursing 2018 Application Form have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as CEE Kerala releases Kerala PG Nursing 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.