Kerala PG Nursing 2020 Application Form – The Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Kerala has released the online application form at the official website. There are following steps in the application procedure. Register, fill the application, pay fees, upload documents, print application. Candidates by looking at these steps must have understood that the process will be short and it should not take more than 15 minutes to complete. For more information regarding Kerala PG Nursing 2020 Application Form, read the article further.
Latest: Application Form for Kerala PG Nursing 2020 has been released. Scroll down to fill the form.
Kerala PG Nursing 2020 Application Form
The applications for Kerala PG Nursing 2020 will be available online as per schedule. Candidates can keep all the documents ready before they apply to avoid any delay. Interested candidates must, first of all, check his/ her eligibility. Upon careful scrutiny begin to apply. In the process, you will need to disclose your personal information, education details, experience details, email id, mobile number, uploading scanned images of photograph, signature and other documents in the specified format.
|Availability of online application form||16 Sep 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||25 Sep 2020|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Kerala PG Nursing 2020 Application Form.
Official Website: cee-kerala.org.
The amount paid by the candidates as per last year is as follows:-
- General candidates- Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST candidates- Rs. 500/-
Note- Service Quota candidate seeking admission in General Quota may have to pay an extra amount of Rs.1000/-
Kerala PG Nursing 2020 Application Procedure
First of all, visit the website, cee.kerala.gov.in and select the link “Kerala PG Nursing 2020 – Online Application. Then follow the mandatory steps for submitting the Kerala PG Nursing 2020 Application Form online.
Step 1: Registration
This is a onetime online process. In this, you will get a system generated ‘Application Number’. Provide basic data and create a strong password during the registration process.
Note- The password should have minimum 8 characters, one alphabetic character [a-z or A-Z], 1 number (0-9), 1 symbol [! @ # $ % ^ & * ].
Step 2: Fill Application
At this point provide all the basic information required for processing your application. As you complete one stage of the application, frequently click ‘save’ button available in the home page to protect your data. It will be obligatory that the candidate fills all the fields in the application. Data entered should be correct. Submit the form only if you are sure about the entries made and then click “Final Submission”.
Note- No modification will be possible after the Final submission.
Step 3: Pay Application
Pay requisite application fee in mode available.
Step 4: Upload Photograph, Signature and Documents/Certificates
At this stage, candidates shall upload their scanned Photograph.
- Photograph specifications – photo must be recent, passport size. The background should be light colour in jpeg format between 10 kb to 30 kb of size and resolution 150 x 200 pixels.
- Signature specifications- put the initials on a plain white sheet using black/blue ink. Don’t scan the entire image but only the signature part. The file should be in jpg format in 150 pixels width and 100 pixels height. File size should not exceed 30 KB.
- Documents specifications – It should be in jpg format and not exceed 300 KB.
Upload only original documents which are clear enough to read as they will also be verified with the original documents by the admitting authority. Let us look at the documents you need to upload.
Certificates / Documents
- Nativity Proof
- Caste Certificates obtained from Tahsildar for verification of community
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in the prescribed format ( original)
- Income Certificates from the Village Officer if the candidate’s family income is up to Rs. 6 lakhs.
- Inter-Caste marriage certificate- if you are a child of Inter-Caste married couple where one is SC/ST.
- Registration certificate from the State Nursing Council.
- Degree / Pass certificate of the B Sc Nursing Degree. OR General Nursing and Midwifery Course, +2 Certificates with Science Subjects and Post Basic B.SC Nursing Degree / Pass certificates (regular course) (attested copies)
- Internship Certificate/Experience Certificate (attested copy)
- Age proof Certificate (SSLC/Birth Certificate/Passport Remember)
Note- You will need to show the originals of documents at the time of admission.
Step 5: Print Application
Upon successful completion of the application form, uploading of all necessary certificates/documents, candidates should take a printout of the Kerala PG Nursing 2020 application form by clicking on the link ‘Print Application’.
Note- keep a soft copy or printout of the application for future reference.
There shall be no requirement of sending the application form to the office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. However, for Service Quota Candidates, it shall be mandatory to send the printout of the application along with the following documents to the Controlling Officer concerned (DME/DHS) by registered post/speed post/hand delivery by prescribed dates.
Kerala PG Nursing 2020 Application Status
The application status of a candidate can be checked after the submission of application form successfully. The status can be accepted or rejected that is the application form might get rejected by the examination conducting body in case of ineligibility or any incorrect information. Candidates can check the application form status online on the website only.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.