KHS 2019 Admit Card will soon be released for the candidates who have applied for the exam in order to get admission to Teachers Education Department. The admit card for the exam which is going to be conducted on 26 May 2019 will have all the important details. The details provided on it is going to enable you to appear for the exam without any difficulty. To know about the important details in KHS 2019 admit card, how to download it and other instructions to the candidates read the article below.
KHS 2019 Admit Card
The admit card will contain the examination venue from one of the eight examination centers that have been selected by the applicant while filling the application form. check the schedule of KHS 2019 admit card and other important dates from the table below:
|KHS 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|KHS 2019 Admit Card released on||to be annoounced|
|KHS 2019 Exam Date is||26 May 2019|
How to Download KHS 2019 Admit Card?
Applicants who have applied for the Kendriya Hindi Sansthan before the last date will soon be able to download admit card by following the steps mentioned below:
1st Step: Direct link to download the admit card will be provided on this page after it has been released.
2nd Step: You will be redirected to the page where admit card could be downloaded easily.
3rd Step: Click on the link of KHS 2019 Admit Card and download it easily.
4th Step: Take a print out of an admit card as it will be required for appearing in the examination.
Details on KHS 2019 Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, you must check that it has following information on it:
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Roll number
- KHS 2019 Exam date and time
- Examination Venue
In case of any discrepancy, you must immediately contact the conducting authority of Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Examination and get it corrected.
Documents to be Carried Along with KHS 2019 Admit Card
While appearing for the exam, you must carry admit card along with some valid government identity proof. The ID proof accepted for the entry in the examination hall can be:
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- PAN card
- Photo ID of central government public sector undertaking or state government public sector undertaking
Things to be Kept in Mind After Obtaining KHS 2019 Admit Card
After taking a print out of an admit card, an applicant must keep the following point in mind:
- Admit card must be kept secure as it will be required not just for appearing in the exam but also during a selection process.
- After checking all the details, a candidate must mark the date and time into his calendar and reach the examination hall before time.
- The paper must be attempted using black ball point pen only.
- Candidate must not use whitener for correcting the wrong marked answer.
- Applicant must not take mobile, calculator, laptop or any other electronic item inside the examination center.
- Only international numerals must be written on the answer sheet.
KHS 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates appearing for the examination have to appear for the four sections in the paper. Each section will be of 25 marks accounting for a total of 100 marks.
|Language and Literature||25|
|Proficiency in Hindi||25|