KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2021 – Kalinga Institute of Industrial Training (KIIT), Odisha, will conduct the KIITEE Management Exam 2021 from January 16, to January 21, 2021. Candidates can fill the application form until January 10, 2021, at ksom.ac.in. The exam will be held in the computer-based mode. It is held for 2 hours and 30 minutes and has MCQ type questions. Scroll below to check out the important dates, eligibility criteria, application form, selection procedure and much more about KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2021.
– KIIT has revised the schedule for Management Entrance Exam 2021. Scroll down to check it.
– The last date to fill KIIT Management 2021 application form through national level entrance tests is November 30, 2020. Click Here to apply.
KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2021
The admission into the KIIT MBA is 2 ways, candidates can either appear for the KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2021 or fill application form on the basis of their score in the national tests like CAT / MAT / GMAT / CMAT / XAT. The qualified candidates need to then appear for GD / PI for confirmation of admission in MBA at KIIT School of Management or MBA (Rural Management) at KIIT School of Rural Management. Shown below are the important dates for the same.
|KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2021||Dates|
|Last Date of Receiving Completed Forms||10 Jan 2021|
|Last Date of Receiving Completed Forms in case of national level tests||30 Nov 2020|
|Admit Card Release||13 Jan 2021|
16 – 18 Jan 2021
|Result||23 Jan 2021|
KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants must read and check every detail in the eligibility criteria before filling the application form for KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2021. It is as follows.
- The candidates who have completed their graduation in any discipline recognised by Association of Indian Universities.
- The aggregate of marks in all the subjects in the 10+2+3 education or equivalent CGPA with 50%.
- The CGPA is calculated by multiplying the result with 100.
- The candidates with UGAT score can also apply.
- Candidates who are in the final year and complete their course before June 30, 2021 can also apply.
KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form
The official authority releases the application form for KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2021 on the official website i.e ksom.ac.in. The application form can be filled online. Since, there is no application form correction facility, the applicant should fill the form correctly. They are also advised to keep a copy of the filled KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form
Along with them for future references. The steps are as follows.
- First, go the official website and click on the Register Now option.
- Then, they need to select their course and enter email id and password.
- Next, fill the application form with relevant details like personal, address and qualification details.
- At last, upload the documents and pay the application fee.
Application Form Fee: The applicants need to pay the following fee for KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2021. It is non-refundable.
|Name of Course||Fee|
|MBA or MBA(RM) or MBA (ABM) or MBA(RM) + MBA (ABM||Rs.1250/-|
|MBA + MBA(RM) or MBA + MBA (ABM) or MBA + MBA(RM) + MBA (ABM)||Rs.2500/-|
KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2021 Admit Card
KSOM, releases the KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2021 Admit Card on the official website. To download the same, the applicants need to login with their index number and DOB. The hall ticket is only issued to applicants who have filled and submitted their application form correctly. The admit card comprises important information like name of applicant, test centre name and address, timings and exam instructions for the candidates.
KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2021 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure of KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2021 is conducted in the following manner.
For Admission in MBA course:
- Appear in the KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2021
- Qualified candidates have to appear in the GD / PI entrance test
KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2021 Exam Pattern
To ace the entrance exam for KIIT Management courses, the applicants must understand the exam pattern thoroughly. It is as follows.
Mode of Test: It is computer based mode.
Number of Questions: There are 150 questions in the exam.
Number of Sections: There are 5 sections in the question paper.
Duration of Exam: The duration of KIIT management is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Language: The medium of question paper is English.
KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2021 Syllabus
KIIT, Odisha has levied the following syllabus for KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2021. The distribution of questions in the question paper are as follows.
|Name of Sections||Number of Questions|
|Issue of Social concern||20|
KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2021 Test Centres
The KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2021 is held at 15 centres all over India. The following are the test centre names and codes.
|Test Centre Code||City Centre Name|
KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2021 Result
The result for KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2021 is published in the form of a merit list. It is made available on the official website i.e ksom.ac.in. It is prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the KIIT Management Entrance Exam. All the candidates who have their names on the merit list are required to appear in the GD / PI round for confirmation of admission into the respective MBA course.
How is KIIT Management Entrance 2021 test result prepared?
- For correct answers: 3 marks are allotted
- For incorrect answers: -1 marks are deducted
- For unmarkes questions: Zero
KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2021 Admission Offer Letter
The final selection for admission is based on the aggregate performance in CBT entrance test and the GD / PI round. The candidates are sent their admission offer letter through online mode. It contains all the terms, conditions of admission. If the applicant is satisfied with the allotted seat, then they need to accept the offer letter and need to pay the fee within the stipulated period of time. If the candidate does not pay the fee, then the seat is offered to the next person on the waiting list.
They also need to carry the following documents in their original format only.
- High School Certificate and Mark sheet.
- +2/HSC Certificate and Mark sheet
- Graduation (B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, Engineering etc.)
- Certificate and Mark sheet
- Caste certificate, if any
- PWD Certificate if applicable
- Sports / Extracurricular participation certificates
- College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Medical Report from a Registered Medical
- Practitioner in the prescribed format
KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2021 Fee Structure
The candidates need to pay the following fee in five installments. The total payable amount includes AC Hostel and Utility charges, mess charges, Development and Administration Fees, books fee, blazer fee and tuition fee. The table is as follows.
Important Note: The top 5 rankers of KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2021 are provided 50% scholarship on tuition fee.
KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2021 Cancellation of Admission
The admission of the candidate can be cancelled in case of any of the following instances.
- If any detail / document submitted with the application form is found to be incorrect / false or fabricated.
- In case, the candidate does not submit the final degree.
- It is also cancelled if the terms and conditions given in the offer letter are not fulfilled.
KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2021 Placement
KSOM, Odisha has an impeccable placement record of 100%. In 2019, the highest salary for international recruitment was 17.33 Lakh, for domestic, it went upto 12.4 lakh. The average salary was about 7.33 lakh for MBA students. There are many prestigious companies who visit the B-school for recruitment drives, they are as follows.
- ITC hotels
- SBI Card
- HDFC Life
- ICICI Bank
- Yes Bank Berger Paints
- Shoppers Stop
- Colgate etc
The KSOM i.e KIIT School of Management is a constituent institute of Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology. It is ranked 32 as per MHRD / NIRF ranking. It is spread over in an area of 35 acres and consists of an Unique Corporate Mentoring Program. It is also regarded as the first B School in India to incorporate business simulation as part of the syllabi.
For more information, check KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2021 Brochure
FAQ’s for KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2021
Ques 1. In what mode is KIIT Management Entrance Exam 2021 conducted?
Ans 1. It is held in the computer based mode.
Ques 2. Is it compulsory to appear for GD / PI for confirmation of admission?
Ans 2. Yes, it is mandatory to qualify both CBT and GD / PI.
Ques 3. What happens if I do not pay a fee after seat allotment?
Ans 3. In this case, the seat is forwarded to the next candidates in the waiting list.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.