|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
GNTST-PNST Application Form 2017- have been invite by PEB for the admission into GNTST- General Nursing Training courses and PNST- B.Sc Nursing courses. The applications have to be filled only by women candidates. The GNTST-PNST Application Form 2017 has to be filled from 18 April 2017 and the forms can be filled up to 02 May 2017. The candidates who have filled any incorrect information are allowed to make the necessary changes in their application form ill 02 May 2017. The female candidates must check the eligibility criteria before they apply for the courses. The exam will take place on 07 May 2017.
The candidates can also fill the GNTST-PNST Application Form 2017 from this page. All those interested candidate who satisfy the eligibility criteria can fill the form by reading the steps in order to avoid aby error in the form filling. You will get here the details related to important dates for GNTST-PNST Application Form 2017, application fees, how to fill the application and instructions to keep in mind while filling the form
|Start Date of Online submission of Application form||18 Apr 2017|
|Last Date of submission of Application form||02 May 2017|
|Online Rectification||18 Apr to 07 May 2017|
MP GNTST & PNST Application Form 2017
After determining the eligibility for the examination candidate can fill MP GNTST & PNST Entrance Test Application Form 2016. Get here complete details of MP GNTST & PNST 2016 application form including instructions to apply and fees.
|For unreserved category||For SC/ST/PWD/OBC|
|MP GNTST & PNST||400/-||200/-|
In addition to that The candidates can visit the site at cgvapam.nic.in and read the rule book carefully. The candidates are required to fill the application form through the medium of Kiosk. There is a portal fee of Rs.70 /-. Apart from this, the registration fees will be charged by the registered citizen user through the portal. As per the charges, the fee of Rs 40 / – has to be paid. After visiting the site the candidate will be required to click “application” on the citizen services. Read the instructions before you apply. The candidates must click “continue”. To upload the photograph the candidate must browse the system to upload the scanned photograph and the signature. Post the entries are made the candidates will be required to check the entries filled in correct order and click “Final submission”. The candidate will now be required to proceed to pay the application fees as per the amount designated for the categories.
The fee can be paid through online net banking medium of any bank. Once the fees has been paid successfully the candidates can obtain the transaction details and save the page for future reference. If the candidate was unable to avail the receipt of the application fees the candidate will be allowed to check the status of the unpaid application which can be checked by entering the “User ID” issued by MPonline
Documents to be attached along with the GNTST-PNST Application Form 2017
The candidate are required to attach the following documents while filling the online application form:-
- Scanned coloured photograph and signature of the candidate
- Scanned Proof Certificate for date of birth. The candidate may upload the mark sheet from 8th or 10th or 12th class
- Candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC have to upload caste certificate issued by a competent authority.
Instructions for uploading the photograph and signature in GNTST-PNST Application Form 2017
- The candidates are required to upload the scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- The photograph must be pasted in the first part and the signature must be in the second part. Teyh print must be of good quality.
- Polaroid photograph will not be accepted
- The Candidate is required to look in the front while photograph is being taken and both the ears must be visible.
- In absence of clear photograph the application will be rejected
- Keep at least 5 passport size photograph. The photograph attested in the admit card should be same as the photograph to be brought in the counselling process.
- The photograph and the signature on the admit card should match the signature to be captured in the exam hall.