MP GNTST PNST Application Form 2020 releases on the official website. Candidates can apply online using the link provided below. GNTST (General Nursing Training Selection Test) & PNST (Pre Nursing Selection Test) is organized for the girls who aspire to make their career in the Nursing profile. The interested candidates need to ensure the eligibility criteria and apply for the exam. The examination will conduct on July 04-05, 2020. The form is only released online, on peb.mp.gov.in. The candidates can check complete details about MP GNTST PNST Application Form 2020 from this page.
MP GNTST PNST Application Form 2020
Candidate can get the MP GNTST & PNST 2020 Admit Card after the successful completion of the form. No offline application form will be available for the exam. Candidates can get the complete information from below.
|Start Date of Online submission of Application form||01st week of Jun 2020|
|Last Date of submission of Application form||02nd week of Jun 2020|
|Last date edit for application form||03rd week of Jun 2020|
|MP GNTST & PNST 2020 Admit Card||04th week of Jun 2020|
|Date of MP GNTST & PNST 2020 Examination||04-05 Jul 2020|
Application Form: Candidates can get the application form from the Official Website peb.mp.gov.in
Application Fee of MP GNTST PNST 2020
It is compulsory to pay fee for application form by eligible candidates. If in case, there will be any changes in the Application fees it will be updated here.(the following fee structure is based on the last year details)
- Rs. 400 for the General Category.
- Rs. 200 for the candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC Category.
The candidates will be able to pay the amount of fee online, through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card.
Documents Required While Filling the MP GNTST & PNST Application Form 2020
The candidates will need following documents while filling the application form of MP GNTST & PNST 2020.
- Identification Proof
- Scanned Copy of the signature
- Scanned Copy Of latest photograph
- Valid Email Id
- Active phone number
- Academic details
- Reservation details
- Income details
- Any Certificates
How To Fill the MP GNTST PNST Application Form 2020
Form filling is where candidate faces major issues. Submitting the application form incorrectly lead to rejection. Hence, it is adviced that the candidates follow the steps below to apply successfully for the exam.
- At first the candidates should fill the basic details in order to get the login id and password.
- After making the new user registration click on the link that will be provided on the page and make login for it.
- Fill basic details such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Class 10 Roll Number, Gender, Category, etc.
- After filling the details, the candidates need to upload Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Next, the candidate will have to fill details in the application form.
- Lastly, to conclude the application process, pay the application fee.
Correction in MP GNTST PNST Application Form 2020
It may happen that while filling of MP GNTST PNST Application Form 2020, the candidate makes some kind of error. For correction, the board might provide correction facility.
- The candidate will be able do the correction of the application form for a certain time period of time only.
- A candidate might also have to pay the correction fees charges.
- If the candidate shifts the category from the SC/ST/OBC to general category then they have to pay the extra fees.
- The candidate cannot change the vital field such the as name of the parents, husband or date of birth.
- Facility to change the photograph and the signature will be provided.
- The candidate can’t change the details regarding mobile number, email id, transaction id, board allotted roll number.
- No editing is allowed after time period allotted for the changes.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.