MZUEEE Admit Card 2022 – Mizoram University issues the admit card for MZUEEE 2022 through email and information for the same provides on its official website, mzu.edu.in. The admit card is issued a week prior to the exam commencement date. Candidates need to check their email to download their admit card. On the day of the exam, candidates need to affix a recent photograph and carry a copy of this admit card to the MZUEE exam centre. Along with the admit cards information, a candidate can find their names in the list of eligible/non-eligible candidates, as well. Check more details on MZUEEE 2022 Admit Card from the article below.
MZUEEE Admit Card 2022
The admit card will be sent through email to the respective candidate. Candidates who are provisionally eligible but have not received the admit card through email can collect their admit card on spot before the examination.
Download Admit Card: Candidates can download the admit card as per schedule at the official website – mzu.edu.in
also check, MZUEEE Result 2022
MZUEEE Admit Card 2022 Overview
|Exam Name||MZUEEE 2022|
|Conducting Body||Mizoram University|
|Course Offered||B.Tech, Lateral Entry B.TEch|
|Mode of Exam||Blended (Offline + Online)|
MZUEEE Admit Card 2022 Important Dates
The date for downloading the admit card and appearing in the entrance exam is provided in the table below:
|Issuance of Admit Card||to be announced|
|MZUEEE 2022 exam date||08 June 2022|
How To Download MZUEEE 2022 Admit card
Candidates can follow the instructions, provided below to download their MZUEEE 2022 Admit card.
- Candidates first have to go to their email.
- There, they can find a mail from the officials for admit card.
- The admit card is made available for download in pdf format.
- Download and take a print out of the MZUEEE admit card
- On the admit card, paste an attested photograph, preferably the same as the one uploaded in the online application.
Due to candidates hurrying up, at the time of form filling, he/she may tend to forget the credentials allotted to him/her at the time of application. So, candidate can follow the steps mentioned below to retrieve their password.
- You to login portal of the University’s admission page.
- From there, look for “Forgot Password” link. A candidate shall find this link at the top right hand side corner of the page. Select that.
- Over the next page, a candidate needs to fill some details like – Application ID, Registered Email ID
and Registered Contact Number. And click “Send” button to proceed.
- Your MZUEEE 2022 Password/ Application ID is sent to your registered email and contact number.
also check, MZUEEE Application Form 2022
Details Mentioned in the MZUEEE 2022 Admit Card
The following details are mentioned in the MZUEEE 2022 admit card. Candidates have advised checking the details printed on it, before downloading a copy of it.
- Name of the Candidate
- Application ID
- Roll Number
- Name of the exam
- Date and timings of the exam
- Address of the examination Center
- Some general and exam related instructions
Importance of MZUEEE 2022 Admit Card
The MZUEEE 2022 admit card is an important verification document and must be carried to the examination center.
- The candidates who will not be carrying it, on the exam day, will not be allowed to enter the exam premises.
- Also, the admit card must be preserved until the admission process is not over.
- It will be required at the time of counselling. And once lost, Mizoram University is not responsible for the issuance of a new/ duplicate admit card.
Mizoram University conducts a 2 hour admission test for its B.Tech (Regular) and B.Tech (Lateral Entry) aspirants. The level of the exam is said to be somewhat similar to JEE Main. Also, the prescribed syllabus for MZUEEE is all the important topics of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of Class 11 and 12. After qualifying for MZUEEE, a candidate needs to even appear and qualify for the counselling round. Other than by appearing in MZUEEE, a candidate can get to pursue any of the B.Tech specialisation by qualifying for JEE Main CSAB.
MZUEEE Admit Card 2022 FAQ’s
A. In case there is any error or discrepancy in the admit card, contact the Mizoram University authorities immediately regarding this, by visiting the University campus or by calling on the admission helpline.
A. Admit card will be available for download one week before the commencement of the examination.
Official Website: mzu.edu.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.