MZUEEE Application Form 2020 – Candidates need to apply for MZUEEE 2020 in online mode only, on its official website, mzu.edu.in. MZUEEE Application form will be available the interested candidates have to visit the official website and apply the online application form. last year, Application fee for MZUEEE is Rs. 700 (for General category candidates) and Rs. 350 (for reserved category candidates) so it may be revised for the academic year 2020-21. Check more information on MZUEEE 2020 Application Form in the article below.
Latest: Mizoram University B.Tech. Admission 2020 (MZUEEE) Details of applied Candidates and Deficiency List has been released.
MZUEEE Application Form 2020
Till now, we have no information on whether the University opens the correction window. So, a candidate is advised to fill their applications forms diligently. Candidates can keep a track of MZUEEE 2020 Application form related events, from below.
|Availability of Online Application Form||01 Jun 2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Application Form|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the MZUEEE 2020 Application Form.
MZUEEE 2020 – Details of applied Candidates and Deficiency List
The highlighted candidate should provide their documents within 20.08.2020 to [email protected] with Application ID in the subject line. Candidate can check the list from below.
Click here to check Mizoram University B.Tech. Admission 2020 (MZUEEE) Details of applied Candidates and Deficiency List.
MZUEEE Application Form 2020 – Notification Regarding Document Submission
MZUEEE 2020 Application Form Fee
The MZUEEE Application fee is a one time, non-refundable amount, that needs to be paid in online mode only, before the last date. The application fee for MZUEEE 2020 is released.
Mode of Payment – Online (Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Net Banking)
Expected Application Fee –
- General – Rs. 700/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 350/-
MZUEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to fulfil the eligibility criteria, as laid by the Mizoram University. If any candidate, not fulfilling the eligibility applies to the University, his/her candidature is cancelled and his/her name appears in the ineligible candidates list.
- Candidates must have passed their 10+2 level of the exam with a minimum of 50% of marks in average while pursuing PCM from any recognised school board. 5% of relaxation in marks requirement is provided to reserved category candidates.
- Candidate should be born before on/after October 01, 1995, are only eligible for admission. 5 years of upper age relaxation is provided to SC, ST and PWD students.
Forgot MZUEEE 2020 Application Form Credentials
Candidates tend to at times, forget their credentials, provided at the time of registration. In such a situation, a candidate needs to follow the steps, mentioned below to retrieve it.
- Start by visiting the direct link provided below the table.
- Over the main page, a candidate finds “Forgot Password” link, just below the sign in box, at the top right corner of the page. Click that.
- On clicking that, a candidate is required to enter the following details:
- Application ID
- Registered Email ID
- Registered Contact Number
- Select the “Send” option to proceed.
- Your Application ID and Password is sent n your registered email/ contact number. Check and make a note of the same for future reference.
General Instructions For MZUEEE 2020 Application Form
- Candidates are required to send a hard copy of their filled in application form to the Mizoram University campus, before the last date.
- A valid email ID and contact number needs to be provided at the time of form filling.
- Candidates are advised to fill MZUEEE 2020 Application in the recent version of Mozilla Firefox Browser.
- If fulfilling the eligibility criteria, a candidate can apply for more than one course. But he/she is required to pay and do the registration separately for all the courses, applied for.
Items to keep ready before filling the online application
The following items should be kept ready before filling the details in the online application:
- A soft copy of passport size colour photograph and signature (Max Size 25 KB)
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Phone.
- Soft copy Class X Certificate will be required as proof of name and age.
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination
How to Fill MZUEEE 2020 Application Form?
Candidates can follow these instructions, listed below to fill MZUEEE 2020 application forms in online mode.
- Click on the link, provided below the table.
- Register online by entering the details such as Name, Email ID, Mobile number, Program Name, Department Name.
- Submit the registration details by clicking on “Proceed” button. On completing the registration process, an Application ID (to be used as login name) with One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the registered email ID and mobile phone.
- Using the Application ID and the new password, login to the portal to proceed with form filling.
- Fill in the other required details in the online application such as Personal Details, Academic Qualification, Communication Details etc.
- Upload the scanned copy of the photograph, signature and other relevant documents and submit the online application.
- Make payment for the application fee through online mode only.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.