MZUEEE Application Form 2022 – MZUEEE 2022 Application form is available and last date to fill the application form is extended till May 23, 2022, 5:00 pm. Candidates need to apply for MZUEEE 2022 in online mode only, on its official website, mzu.edu.in. The Application fee for MZUEEE is Rs. 700 (for General category candidates) and Rs. 350 (for reserved category candidates) so it may be revised for the academic year 2022-23. Check more information on MZUEEE 2022 Application Form in the article below.
Latest – MZUEEE 2022 Application form last date is extended till May 23, 2022, 5:00 pm. Scroll down to apply.
MZUEEE Application Form 2022
Till now, we have no information on whether the University opens the correction window. So, a candidate is advised to fill their applications forms diligently.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the MZUEEE 2022 Application Form.
MZUEEE Application Form 2022 Overview
|Exam Name||MZUEEE 2022|
|Conducting Body||Mizoram University|
|Course Offered||B.Tech, Lateral Entry B.TEch|
|Mode of Application||Online|
MZUEEE Application Form 2022 Important Dates
Candidates can keep a track of MZUEEE 2022 Application form related events, from below.
|Availability of Online Application Form||13 Apr 2022|
|Last date for submission of Online Application Form||23 May 2022 till 5:00 PM|
MZUEEE 2022 Application Form Fee
The MZUEEE Application fee is a one time, non-refundable amount, that needs to be paid in online mode only, before the last date. The application fee for MZUEEE 2022 is released.
Mode of Payment – Online (Credit Cards, Debit Cards and Net Banking)
Application Fee –
- General – Rs. 700/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 350/-
MZUEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate who has passed the higher secondary or 10+2 (Class XII) Examination or its equivalent from any recognized board
- A candidate having secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (relaxable by 5% for SC/ST candidates) shall be eligible for admission in B.Tech.
- Those appearing in the higher secondary or 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination in 2022 may also appear in MZUEEE-2022 provisionally.
- Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1997 are eligible.
- However, in the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC, ST and PWD candidates who were born on or after October 01, 1992 are eligible.
- Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/University certificate only will be taken as authentic.
Eligibility for Lateral Entry
- Candidates have 3-year diploma holder in engineering in relevant branch with a minimum of 60% (relaxable by 5% for SC/ST candidates)marks may apply for lateral entry.
- Those appearing in the final semester examination in 2022 may also appear in MZUEEE 2022 provisionally.
also check, MZUEEE Result 2022
Forgot MZUEEE 2022 Application Form Credentials
Candidates tend to at times, forget their credentials, provided at the time of registration. In such a situation, a candidate needs to follow the steps, mentioned below to retrieve it.
- Start by visiting the direct link provided below the table.
- Over the main page, a candidate finds “Forgot Password” link, just below the sign in box, at the top right corner of the page. Click that.
- On clicking that, a candidate is required to enter the following details:
- Application ID
- Registered Email ID
- Registered Contact Number
- Select the “Send” option to proceed.
- Your Application ID and Password is sent n your registered email/ contact number. Check and make a note of the same for future reference.
General Instructions For MZUEEE 2022 Application Form
- Candidates are required to send a hard copy of their filled in application form to the Mizoram University campus, before the last date.
- A valid email ID and contact number needs to be provided at the time of form filling.
- Candidates are advised to fill MZUEEE 2022 Application in the recent version of Mozilla Firefox Browser.
- If fulfilling the eligibility criteria, a candidate can apply for more than one course. But he/she is required to pay and do the registration separately for all the courses, applied for.
Items to keep ready before filling the online application
The following items should be kept ready before filling the details in the online application:
- A soft copy of passport size colour photograph and signature (Max Size 25 KB)
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Phone.
- Soft copy Class X Certificate will be required as proof of name and age.
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination
How to Fill MZUEEE 2022 Application Form?
Candidates can follow these instructions, listed below to fill MZUEEE 2022 application forms in online mode.
- Click on the link, provided below the table.
- Register online by entering the details such as Name, Email ID, Mobile number, Program Name, Department Name.
- Submit the registration details by clicking on “Proceed” button. On completing the registration process, an Application ID (to be used as login name) with One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the registered email ID and mobile phone.
- Using the Application ID and the new password, login to the portal to proceed with form filling.
- Fill in the other required details in the online application such as Personal Details, Academic Qualification, Communication Details etc.
- Upload the scanned copy of the photograph, signature and other relevant documents and submit the online application.
- Make payment for the application fee through online mode only.
MZUEEE Application Form 2022 FAQ’s
Ans: Only the eligible candidates should apply for the exam. For complete eligibility criteria, check out this page.
Ans : There is no such information at the moment. If the facility is provided, a notification will be released intimating the same.
Ans : The official website is mzu.edu.in
Ans : No, only the online mode of application form is available.
Official Website: mzu.edu.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.