NMAT 2019 Application Form – GMAC opens the NMAT Registration online at nmat.org.in. The NMAT 2019 Application Form fill up starts after the candidates have done the NMAT 2019 Registration. The registration start date is July 02, 2019. The registration reopens again in the month of October. The candidates with 10+2+3 qualification can apply for NMAT 2019. The application fee for NMAT 2019 is Rs. 1900. Check below the details on how to fill the form, how to pay the application fee, dates and important instructions on NMAT 2019 Application Form in this page.
NMAT 2019 Application Form
NMAT 2019 application form records all the details of the candidates that are important from the admission point of view. GMAC opens the application form twice as per the dates below:
|NMAT 2019 Application Form||Starts||Ends|
|Registration||02 Jul 2019||03 Oct 2019|
|Scheduling||02 Jul 2019||16 Oct 2019|
|Late Registration||04 Oct 2019||14 Oct 2019|
|Registration Re-Take||05 Oct 2019||14 Dec 2019|
Apply Online: Candidates can apply for NMAT 2019 from here www.nmat.org.in.
NMAT 2019 Application Fee
The NMAT 2019 application fee varies depending on the type of registration the candidates does. Check below the type of registrations in NMAT 2019 and the fee applicable:
|Type of registrations||Fees|
|Test Registration (Early)||2000 Rs. + Applicable Taxes|
|Test Registration (Late)||2500 Rs. +Applicable Taxes|
|Retake registrations||2000 Rs.+ Applicable Taxes|
|Reschedule||1100 Rs. + Applicable Taxes|
|Additional Score Reports (Beyond First Five)||Rs. 200 Per Score Report + Applicable Taxes|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the application fee for NMAT 2019 by using Credit Card / Debit Card / Master card or in offline mode.
- NMAT 2019 early registration and late registrations: Early registration starts in the month of July. The candidates who register early have to pay a lesser registration amount and they get to choose the preferred exam date and time before the candidates who register late in the month of October.
- Retake registration fee: The candidates who wish to retake the exam again they have to pay an additional amount for each retake.
- Rescheduling fee: In case the candidates wish to change their exam dates again they can do so by paying an extra rescheduling fee. This has to be done at least 3 days prior to the already allotted test date.
Before NMAT 2019 Application Form Fill Up, Check this important checklist
The candidates must ensure that they have the following checklist checked before they fill the application of NMAT 2019:
√ A valid Email Id
√ A working phone number
√ Scanned photograph and signature in jpg/jpeg format
√ Online Card or Net Banking Details
√ Educational Certificates of Class 10, Class 12, UG, PG, etc for reference
√ Details of work experience, if any
Once you have all the above details and documents ready proceed with the NMAT 2019 registration and application form fill up.
How to apply for NMAT 2019?
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to be able to fill the application form. Note that the candidates must enter all the details correctly, as most of the important details in the form cannot be edited later on.
Step 1: Register
- The candidates have to first access the direct link that is made available on this page. Thereafter the candidates can check the window that looks like the one below:
- Click on the “register now” link as shown above. The following window opens. The candidates can register using any one of the following options that are via email id, via Facebook or via google. Select any one option that is suitable for you.
- If you choose Email, you have to enter details such as your name, Email ID, Mobile Number, and Password. After that, the candidates need to click on the “Register’ button.
Step 2: Filling the application form of NMAT 2019
To fill the application form the candidates can access it using any one of the following modes:
- You can access the form for NMAT 2019 from the authentication email sent to you after the registration
- Directly log in at the NMAT website.
Once you get to the application form you need to complete it by entering your personal details, contact information, educational and work experience, school and program preferences, and other details.
The details that are to be filled in the application form are:
1. Personal Details
- Name – First name, last name is pre-filled
- Date of Birth – Select it from the virtual calendar as on 1 July 2018
- Gender- Male/Female/Third gender
- Category- Gen (General)/ NT (Nomadic Tribes) /DT (De-notified Tribes)
- Citizenship – Indian or others
- Parent’s Name – As per the 10th mark sheet
- Native Language
- Identity Proof
- Name as per your selected photo ID proof
- Passport Number- mandatory
- Signature ID- should be different from the photo id
- Are you a differently abled candidate?- select Yes or No￼
2. Contact Information
- Country- India
- STD code
- Mobile Number
- Phone number
- Email ID
- Communication address- building address/ street name/ country code/ pin code/ town/ city/ state/ locality name
3. Education and work experience
- Graduation Degree Status- Passed/Appearing
- Bachelor’s degree name
- Specialisation in any field-
- Name of the college
- University Name
- GPA/ Percentage- GPA obtained/ GPA total/ Bachelor’s Degree %age
- Mode of Completion / Pursuing Graduation Degree-Month/ Year of Completion
- Post Graduation- Master degree name, marks obtained etc.
- Work Experience- Type of industry/ Days of experience
4. Education and work experience
Here the candidates have to enter their school and program preference where their NMAt 2019 scores are to be sent after the declaration of the final result. After this, the candidates have to also upload their scanned images here.
5. Additional Information
This includes the candidates answering the questions like:
- How did you learn about NMAT GMAC exam?
- The highest level of education obtained.
- How will you finance your MBA?
Step 3: Making the payment of application fee
Next, the candidates have to submit their application form by making the application fee amount in the online mode. To do so, you can use any of the payment methods like the credit card, debit card or net banking.
Photograph Specification for NMAT 2019 Application Form
The candidates have to upload the scanned images of their recent passport size image in the application form. To do so the candidates can follow the steps below. Note that if the image is not as per specifications the form may not be processed.
- Format must be jpg / jpeg / png / gif format.
- It should be clear and front face and eyes must be clearly visible.
- Candidates must not upload any rotated or landscaped photograph.
- The background of the photograph must be light.
- The size of the photograph must not exceed 1 MB.
- The photograph should not be more than 6 months old.
How to do NMAT 2019 Registration for a retake?
If a candidate wishes to retake the NMAT 2019 exam, they can do so. However, they need to register again for the same. here are the steps for the same:
- Login to your NAMT 2019 dashboard using the login details.
- Then, candidates are required to go to retake section.
- Then, as the last step candidates have to pay the retake registration fees.
- Candidates must keep n mind that they do not have to enter the details again for the retake process.
NMAT 2019 Scheduling or Booking the NMAT 2019 Slots
The candidates need to book their preferred exam slots after they have registered for the exam. the steps for the same is made available below:
- First, you need to login to your NMAT account. Then, click on “Schedule Exam” tab.
- In this select the dates and timings of the test, you can see a calendar in which available dates are highlighted. You have to choose the dates from available options only.
- Once done, select the test location where you can easily come. Check google maps to measure the distance from the place you are currently residing in.
- After that, click confirm and proceed. Select the choice wisely, otherwise, you have to pay the additional amount to reschedule the exam.
The candidate can change the booked slots again, by rescheduling the dates. however extra charges are applicable for it as discussed on this page above.
NMAT 2019 Application Form Correction
Once the application form is submitted the candidates cannot change any details on it. they can only edit the 2 fields. These are:
- Program and school preference
- The choice of exam slots
NMAT 2019 Application Form FAQs
Here are a few FAQ that is asked in regards to NMAT 2019 application form faqs:
Q. Can Test Taker edit the information post payment of NMAT 2019 application fee?
A. Candidates will able to edit some information only like school and communication preference. So, it is advisable that you check all the information carefully before the final of submission of the form.
A. In that case, you must use Internet Explorer v.6.0 and above, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome for NMAT 2019 Registration.
Q. What if the test taker is not able to complete the application form after “I Agree”?
Q. Can I register multiple times for NMAT 2019 Registration?
A. No, the NMAT 2019 Registration can’t be done multiple times. If such a case arises, then the form of the candidate will be rejected.
NMAT Admit Card 2018
GMAC releases the NMAT 2019 admit card after the registration is over and the candidates selected their slots for the exam. The admit card download link of NMAT 2019 is activated over the candidate’s dashboard.
The candidates have to log in and download the admit card. On the day f the exam the candidates have to carry the printed copy if it with a valid photo Id proof. Keep the admit card safe until the completion of the NMAT admission process.
About NMAT 2019
GMAC conducts NMAT for admission in the MBA courses. The exam is a computer-based test that is held at a national level. GMAC allows the candidates to take 3 attempts. In the exam questions are asked form 3 topics that are Language Skills, Quantitative Skills, and Logical Reasoning. The NMAT 2019 scores are accepted by many top notch colleges of the nation and also in the Philippines and South Africa.
The exam pattern of NMAT 2019 is as follows:
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks per question||Allotted Time|
|Language Skills||32||3||22 minutes|
|Quantitative Skills||48||3||60 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||40||3||38 minutes|
|Total||120 questions||360 marks||120 minutes|