NMAT 2019 Syllabus – Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) does not release any specific Syllabus for NMAT Examination, but the candidates can prepare for the NMAT 2019 with the help of the sections given for the same. Sections of NMAT 2019 are Language Skills, Quantitative Skills, and Logical Reasoning. Candidates must prepare all the sections for NMAT 2019 in detail. The examination date for NMAT 2019 is from October 4 to December 17, 2019. Want to know more details for NMAT 2019 exam Syllabus? Read all the information on this page below.
NMAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- BMU Application 2020 (Packasges Upto Rs.23 LPA)BML Munjal University Application Apply Now!!
- GD Goenka University ApplicationGD Goenka University Application Apply Now!!
- DIT University ApplicationDIT University Admission 2020 Apply Now!!
- Manav Rachna University AdmissionManav Rachna University Admission Apply Now!!
Candidates can check the Exam Pattern for NMAT 2019 below.
- Language of the paper: The language for the NMAT 2019 Question Paper is English.
- Mode of the examination: NMAT 2019 is going to be held in online mode.
- Type of exam: NMAT 2019 is a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Total duration: The maximum time given for NMAT 2019 is 120 min
- Total no of questions: There will be 120 questions in NMAT 2019.
- Maximum marks: NMAT 2019 will be of total 360 marks.
- Marking scheme: Candidates will get +3 marks for the correct answer and there is no negative marking.
Candidates can check the distribution of questions from the table below.
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks per question||Alloted Time|
|Language Skills||32||3||22 minutes|
|Quantitative Skills||48||3||60 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||40||3||38 minutes|
|Total||120 questions||360 marks||120 minutes|
NMAT 2019 Section Wise Syllabus
Candidates must prepare with the sections of NMAT 2019 Examinstion (Language Skills, Quantitative Skills and Logical Reasoning) as GMAC does not release any specific NMAT 2019 exam Syllabus.
- Reading Comprehension
- Mark the Error
- Jumbled Paragraphs
- Fill in the blanks
- Choose for correct Preposition
- Cloze Test
Preparation Tips for Language Skills Section
- In this section, it is required for the candidates to specify their knowledge regarding different topis of the English language. So for this section, candidates must prepare by reading a lot of good books and increasing their vocabulary.
- Candidates must read newspapers like The Hindu and specifically the Editorial section of the newspaper daily.
- Number System
- Data Interpretations
- Profit and Losses
- HCF and LCM
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time and Work
- Time , Speed and Distance
- Alligations and Mixtures
- Clocks and Calendars
- Reminder Theorem
- Lines and Angles
- Circles Mensuration
- Co – ordinate Geometry
- Permutation and Combination
- Set theory
Preparation tips for Quantitative Skills:
- Candidates can prepare for this section by giving their main focus and attention towards their speed and accuracy.
- It is the most time consuming section, so candidates must prepare this section with proper time management.
- Candidates can practice through different mock tests.
- Candidates can also refer to the previous year’s question paper to prepare for the Quantitative Section.
- Sitting arrangement
- Direction sense test
- Blood relations
- Decision making
- Arithmetical operations
- Machine input
Candidates can check the preparation Tips for NMAT 2019 below.
Preparation tips for Logical Reasoning:
- Candidates can practice all the topics with full concentration and they must also solve previous year’s questions to make themselves confident.
- Candidates must try to manage their time according to the questions and section as per the given time for this section.
- For question-related to directions candidates can make a map indicating East, West, North, and South that will help them to get the answers easily and also in a very less interval of time.
NMAT 2019 Important Books
Candidates can check the list of the important books for NMAT 2019 below.
|Name of the Book||Name of the author||Buy Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations||R.S Aggarwal||Buy Here|
|50 Plus Solved Papers MBA Entrances||Ajay Singh||Buy Here|
|Objective General English||R.S Aggarwal||Buy Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude For CAT||Arun Sharma||Buy Here|
|A Modern Approach To Logical Reasoning||R.S Aggarwal||Buy Here|
|Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance Examinations||Abhijit Guha||Buy Here|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||Ashok Gupta||Buy Here|
|NMAT by GMAC Official Guide 2019||GMAC Official||Buy Here|
|NMAT Entrance Guide||Disha Experts||Buy Here|
About NMAT 2019
GMAC conducts NMAT Examination since 2015 for admission to MBA courses. It is a Computer Based National Level Examination. NMAT 2019 has 4 sections that are Language Skills, Quantitative Skills, Logical Reasoning. The maximum marks of the examination are 360 and the total number of questions is 120. Candidates will get 120 minutes to attempt the NMAT 2019. Many top National and International B Schools accept the NMAT Score for admission.
The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) is an international non-profit organization of business schools that gives products and services to academic institutions and also guides the graduate management, education students. It always works for increasing the access of growing and diversifying the minds of the candidate pool; and also to develop assessments for meeting the global management education needs; and to extend the value to schools with its products, services, and industry knowledge.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.