NMAT 2023 – GMAC has announced the NMAT 2023 exam date at nmat.org. The NMAT 2023 exam dates are from 11 January to 15 January 2023.
The NMAT by GMAC (NMAT) is a National level MBA entrance exam. It is conducted by GMAC for admission to MBA, PGDM, and other Management Programs offered in accepting colleges in Accepting B-Schools, MBA colleges across India. Students who wish to appear in NMAT exam can get here the latest news and preparation material including exam date, registration, syllabus, exam pattern, question papers.
Latest – NMAT 2023 exam dates are 11 January to 15 January 2023. Scroll down for more details.
About the exam: NMAT 2023 is short for NMAT by GMAC. It is an MBA entrance exam at the National level. Organized by GMAC, NMAT is for admission to MBA, PGDM, and other Management Programs offered in accepting colleges.
NMAT 2023 Exam Date
The NMAT 2023 exam date, registration release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Registration – Main||5 Jan 2023||10 Jan 2023|
|Scheduling||5 Jan 2023||10 Jan 2023|
|Re-scheduling||5 Jan 2023||10 Jan 2023|
|Exam Delivery||11 Jan 2023||15 Jan 2023|
|Registration – Retake||5 Jan 2023||10 Jan 2023|
|Re-take Scheduling||5 Jan 2023||10 Jan 2023|
Candidates must keep checking nmat.org for any changes in the NMAT by GMAC dates.
Important Downloads and Official Links
- CHOOSE NMAT
- ABOUT THE EXAM
- EXAM PREPARATION
- ON EXAM DAY
- ACCEPTING B-SCHOOLS
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
NMAT 2023 Registration
The registration for NMAT 2023 is opened by GMAC.
How to do registration? – In order to register for NMAT 2023, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the official website nmat.org.
- Then do registration for the NMAT exam.
- After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the NMAT 2023 registration.
- Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the NMAT online application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the Graduate Management Admission Council.
Application fees –
- Test Registration: INR 2800 + applicable taxes
- Retake: INR 2800 + applicable taxes
- Additional Score: Reports (beyond first five): INR 300 per Score Report + applicable taxes
- Reschedule: INR 1200 + applicable taxes
NMAT Exam 2023 Overview
|Aspects of the NMAT Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||NMAT 2023|
|Full Form||NMAT by GMAC|
|Exam Organizing Body||Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Type of Exam||MBA entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through NMAT||MBA, PGDM, and other Management Programs offered in accepting colleges|
|Colleges in which admission is through NMAT||Accepting B-Schools, MBA colleges across India|
|Mode of Exam||CBT, Remote Proctored Test|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Types of Questions||MCQs|
|Total Number of Questions||108|
|Subjects in Exam||Language Skills, Quantitative Skills, Logical Reasoning|
|Official Website||mba.com, register.nmat.org|
NMAT 2023 Can Be Taken Multiple Times
A test taker can take the NMAT exam up to a maximum of 3 times (first attempt plus 2 retake attempts) including no shows, if he/she wishes to. There is a mandatory gap of 15 days between two attempts hence early scheduling of the exam enables the test taker to plan the retakes within the testing window to improve score.
NMAT 2023 Scheduling
What is scheduling? – Scheduling for NMAT exam means to select the exam date and slot. Candidates who complete the registration process can then login to do scheduling.
Re-Scheduling – A test taker can re-schedule the test 72 hours or more prior to the scheduled appointment, subject to availability of seats, upon payment of the applicable fee.
NMAT 2023 Syllabus
The GMAC releases the syllabus of NMAT by GMAC. It contains all the topics from which questions will be asked in the MBA exam. The NMAT syllabus is as follows.
- Language Skills: Reading Comprehension, Para Forming, Error Identification Prepositions, Sentence Completion, Analogies
- Logical Reasoning: Critical Reasoning, Analytical Puzzles, Deductions, Other Reasoning
- Quantitative Skills: Number Properties, Arithmetic, Algebra and Probability, DI Caselets and Tables, DI Graphs and Charts, Data Sufficiency
NMAT 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of NMAT 2023 is as follows.
|SECTION||NO. OF QUESTIONS||TIME (MINUTES)||SCORE RANGE|
Other aspects of the exam are as follows. (last year)
- Mode: GMAC will hold the NMAT by GMAC as CBT, Remote Proctored mode.
- Duration: The exam will be of 120 minutes.
- Type of questions: The questions in the question paper will be as follows – MCQ type.
NMAT 2023 Admit Card
The admit card of NMAT 2023 is issued by Graduate Management Admission Council for those who have submitted registration.
- Release Date – The release date of NMAT admit card 2023 is as per decision of GMAC. Please refer the dates table above
- Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the NMAT hall ticket at nmat.org.
- How to download NMAT admit card 2023? – In order to download the admit card of NMAT by GMAC, candidates need to access the NMAT 2023 login. Then login with the login credentials.
NMAT 2023 Result
The result of NMAT 2023 is declared by the Graduate Management Admission Council as per the result date and time decided by them.
- NMAT 2023 result date and time – The result date and time for NMAT 2023 is decided by GMAC. Check the dates section for the same.
- Link – The direct link to check NMAT by GMAC result is made available on the official website nmat.org.
- How to check NMAT 2023 result – Candidates need to go to the official website nmat.org and click on the relevant NMAT result / merit list 2023 link. Then, in case of NMAT 2023 scorecard / rank, login with login id and password. If there is a NMAT 2023 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
Subscribe and Follow Aglasem for NMAT 2023 Latest News
Official Website – https://www.mba.com/en-in/exams/nmat
Qs 1. What is NMAT exam?
Ans 1. The NMAT exam is held annually by the GMAC. It is an MBA entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates get admission to MBA, PGDM, and other Management Programs offered in accepting colleges in Accepting B-Schools, MBA colleges across India.
Qs 2. How can I apply for NMAT 2023?
Ans 2. You can apply for the NMAT by GMAC for academic session 2023 by doing the registration. Visit nmat.org and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for NMAT exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the NMAT by GMAC?
Ans 3. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the NMAT exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is nmat.org.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
Leave a Reply