|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
NMAT 2017 – Graduate Management Global Connection (GMGC) is administering NMAT 2017. GMGC is a subsidiary of Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). NMAT 2017 exam, which you may know as NMIMS Management Admission Test (although now it is officially known as NMAT by GMAC 2017) is a computer based test. It is important for those candidates who wish to take admission in the leading management schools of India.
Since past 2 years, there has been a 15% rise in applications. Out of the total, 38% increase has been observed in number of women candidates applying every year. Annually, more than 60,000 candidates can submit application form of NMAT 2017 / registration of NMAT 2017. Over the past years, it has also been noticed that higher number of applicants come from Maharashtra region, then comes New Delhi in line.
NMAT 2017 Registration has been started – Register Now
Highlights of NMAT 2017
- 4 new test centers have been added to the list of international centres-Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh & Srilanka
- 20 new test centres have been introduced in India
- GMAC has activated an account which covers exam registration process, exam scheduling, admit card, score card, NMAT study material etc.
- GMAC has also added the facility of Mobile wallets for easy payment using 12 leading mobile wallets
- 23 leading institutions accept the NMAT by GMAC
- Exam can be taken 3 times by the candidate in a given admission cycle
- There is NO negative marking
- Multiple Login Methods- Login through Facebook, Google, One Time Password (OTP), previous year credentials
- Additional Payment Options- International credit card, UPI
- Improved Official NMAT Prep -Resources Enhanced diagnostics for NMAT Prep online exam, Free online exam with OG
For 2017 session, the information is out now. Here we have presented an overview of the whole process including the dates. The first step towards applying is registration which will take place from 04 July 2017 till 03 October 2017. Candidates will have to visit the official website at nmat.org.in Any candidate with a passion to pursue a career in business and possessing the management skills can apply to this program. The exam has become a symbol of top quality candidate producer.
The candidates who want to appear for the NMAT 2017 session can check the details of NMAT 2017 Exam such as important dates, exam pattern, application form filling, admit card, result etc. The candidates can stay connected with Aglasem team for more details on NMAT 2017.
Important Dates for NMAT 2017
|Registration||04 July 2017||03 October 2017|
|Scheduling||04 July 2017||16 October 2017|
|Late Registration||04 October 2017||14 October 2017|
|Registration-retake||06 October 2017||14 December 2017|
|Re-scheduling||04 July 2017||15 December 2017|
|Re-take scheduling||06 October 2017||15 December 2017|
|Exam Delivery||05 October 2017||18 December 2017|
|Final Announcement of Results||3rd week of January 2018|
|Last Date for official Score Card Download||31 March 2018|
NMAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- For NMIMS MBA & MBA(HR) – a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognised institution. Candidates who complete their education from correspondence, distance, part-time may not be allowed to apply.
- For NMIMS MBA (Pharmaceutical Management)- 50% in an undergraduate degree in Pharmacy, Life Sciences, Science, Medical doctors MBBS, BHMS, BDS, BAMS, B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology. Candidates obtaining Postgraduate degree in Economics, Psychology and Sociology can also apply. Candidates with B.Tech & B.E in Bio-Tech & Bio-Medical are also eligible to apply.
- For PGDM – NMIMS Bengaluru,Hyderabad Campus & PGDM
The requirement is:-Aggregate 50% in Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a UGC recognized University
NMAT 2017 Exam Pattern
NMAT 2017 has been taking place in Computer based format since 2009. This year, as well, it will be conducted in online mode only. You will receive question paper containing total 120 Multiple type questions to be completed in 120 minutes
Question paper consists topics covering 3 sections: Language Skills, Quantitative Skills and Logical Reasoning. From Language Skills Portion, possible number of questions asked may lie somewhere around 32 to be completed in 22 minutes ideally. Then, from Quantitative Skills portion, candidates get around 27-48 questions to be completed in 60 minutes. And finally, from LR section, you may get 40 questions and to complete this section, you should spend 38 minutes ideally. The time allotted to each section must not exceed. The automatic timer shuts the page when time is up. The examinee will not be able to return to the previous section, if the clock stops. Therefore, you are advised to utilize the time ideally.
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks per question||Allotted Time|
|Language Skills||32||3||22 minutes|
|Quantitative Skills||48||3||60 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||40||3||38 minutes|
|Total||120 questions||360 marks||120 minutes|
Syllabus for NMAT 2017
- Language Skills- from this section, you may be asked questions based on Reading Comprehension, Paragraph, Vocabulary including Synonyms / Antonyms, Meanings of different words and Grammar correction & Language rules etc.
- Quantitative Skills- from this section, you can expect question on Data Interpretation & DS
Arithmetic – Ratios Percentages Time & Work and Time Speed Distance, Equations, Polynomials and Algebra, Geometry & Trigonometry, DI Line graph, Bar graph, DI Tables, Pie chart and Data Sufficiency
3.Logical Reasoning- in this section, the range of questions vary from Multi-dimensional arrangements, to Analytical Puzzles, also Coding Decoding, Input Output devices, and Verbal Critical Reasoning
Application form for NMAT 2017
Registration is being done in online mode at nmat.org.in by clicking “Register Now”. apart from official website, Aglasem team will give you the access through a link to complete the application formalities as well. You will be required to enter some personal details, contact details, address details etc. Next step involves uploading documents in the required spaces.
Post filling the details, you shall create your own user id and choose a strong password for re-logging the candidate login account whenever you wish. Once, you fill the particulars of application form, you must pay the required sum of money. Amount is acceptable through any credit/debit/master card or in offline mode.
|Service||Fee paid as per last year.|
|Test Registration (Early)||INR 1800 + applicable taxes|
|Test Registration (Late)||INR 2000 + applicable taxes|
|Retake||INR 1800 + applicable taxes|
|Reschedule||INR 1000 + applicable taxes|
|Additional Score Reports (beyond first five)||INR 200 per Score Report + applicable taxes|
NMAT 2017 Admit card
NMAT 2017 admit card will be issued later on to the candidates, only when they complete all the application related formalities. It may be accessible to you around 01 week before the exam. You should have your credential details such as email ID and Password ready to obtain NMAT 2017 Admit card. You will observe your Registration number, exam centre, course selected, time of reporting etc. if time to report has not been mentioned, then ensure that you reach the exam hall at least 1 hour before the exam commences. You may have to undergo verification procedure, therefore, carry a copy and original valid photo id proof along the hall ticket.
Test centres for NMAT 2017
Exam is conducted in various regions of the country
- North- Agra, Chandigarh, Dehradun
- West- jodhpur, Kota, Mumbai, Nagpur
- South- Tiruchirapalli, Vellore, Vizag, Vijaywada
- Central- Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Raipur, and
- East regions of the country- Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Jamshedpur etc.
Some exam venues are also located in Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh and Srilanka
NMAT Result 2017
GMAC will announce the result for NMAT 2017 on the official website at nmat.org.in The result shall probably show you your scores obtained in individual sections an overall. The expected time frame for result declaration is 4-5 weeks after the exam has been conducted. You will probably be intimated through medium of SMS. The candidates will be able to access their result by entering their Email Id and password.
|Logical Reasoning skills||0-120|
The candidates will login into their NMAT account. After evaluating the final percentile, score will be sent to the elected schools. The scorecard will consist the Final score including a scaled score section wise. The total score of NMAT 2017 Result will also be displayed as percentile ranking.
Which universities accept NMAT Score?
- SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad
- Xavier University, Bhubaneswar
- MISB Bocconi, Mumbai
- ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad and other locations
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
- Alliance University, Bangalore
- VIT University, Vellore
- Amity University, Delhi NCR
- Thapar School of Management, Chandigarh
- Woxsen School of Business Management, Hyderabad
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun
- GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatnam
- Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University, Hyderabad
- SRM University, Chennai
- BML Munjal University, Delhi
- Mody University, Rajasthan