|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
NMAT 2017 Result – GMAC will announce the NMAT 2017 Result probably by 3rd week of January 2018. You will be able to see the result on your candidate login account. All you shall require for that purpose is two things (i) Email ID and (ii) Password. By submitting these details, the score or result will be displayed on the computer screen on the official website at nmat.org You should find on the result page, the individual marks scored by the candidate in Quantitative Skills, Language Skills and Logical Reasoning skills. Apart from that, you will also see your grand total score and status of your result. For all the candidates, who want to see their result using the link available at Aglasem. We will update the link in due course of time. In this article, you will find out about the dates for the result declaration of NMAT to be held for 2017 session.
Important Dates for NMAT 2017 Result
|Exam Delivery||05 October 2017||18 December 2017|
|Final Announcement of Results||3rd week of January 2018|
Steps to check result
- Candidates should start checking the result link for activation near around the tentative date prescribed. (it is possible that the result is announced earlier)
- You may have to login using your Email ID and Password (password is generated by candidates at the time of registration)
- If there is requirement of Date of Birth, then select the correct date from the date picker to enter it in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Enter the security code to see the tab “Get Your NMAT 2017 Result”
The status of the shortlisted candidates is displayed.
Special Note- the e-score is only meant for immediate passing of information. It does not serve as original score card. The original score is sent to the school that you elect to receive your score card from. Candidates need to report to the selected school to collect their score card.
NMAT Test scores will be published on the official website at nmat.org.in within 4-5 weeks after the entrance exam. The result or score is the same thing. Therefore do not get confused. you will not get any different score card apart form result. The availability of the result shall be communicated to you through Email. To access the result/score page, you should follow the above mentioned steps carefully. If there is any error, you can let the authorities know of the same. Make essential enquiry by specifying your issue in clear words.
The scorecard has to be collected by the candidates themselves from the school that they opt for while filling the application form. Therefore, the candidates will then get to collect it directly from the school. What you can do is, you can carry a xerox copy of the NMAT score declared. It shall help the officials authenticate your details and pace up the process..
Which universities accept NMAT Score?
- SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad
- Xavier University, Bhubaneswar
- MISB Bocconi, Mumbai
- ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad and other locations
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
- Alliance University, Bangalore
- VIT University, Vellore
- Amity University, Delhi NCR
- Thapar School of Management, Chandigarh
- Woxsen School of Business Management, Hyderabad
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun
- GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatnam
- Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University, Hyderabad
- SRM University, Chennai
- BML Munjal University, Delhi
- Mody University, Rajasthan
What is included on your score report?
The scorecard includes a scaled score for each section. For example, in quantitative skills portion, minimum marks is 0 while maximum marks that can be fetched is 144. Therefore, the marks that can be scored in this section ranges from 0-144. The following table lists the range of possible scores obtainable in each section.
|Section||Number of questions||Score Range|
|Logical Reasoning skills||40||0-120|
The scores are equated and are placed on a common scale to ensure that scores are comparable across test forms. The process undertakes to eliminate the chances of scores being impacted by different candidates getting different test forms.
Historical Percentile scores
The historical percentile rank is nothing but the cut off of the past years to show the performance of the candidate who had then appeared. It serves as a compatible meter to fetch the essential information such as number of candidates appearing every year, passed candidates and possible cut off for the coming exam etc.
Sign Up for NMAT details
You can also sign up to receive updates on NMAT
- Visit the official website at nmat.org
- Now on the right hand corner, you will see a tag attached under signup to recieve updates to NMAT.
- Once you click this ag, you will need to enter a few details
- Enter first name
- Enter last name
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Enter CITY
- And now click the checkbox for which you want to receive the information you will get two options
“I agree to receive notifications about the NMAT exam, management education and other offers and promotions from GMGC and GMAC”.
“I agree to receive information by phone and email about the NMAT exam, management education and other offers and promotions from GMAC”.
Aglasem word of Advice- select both
Gender distribution of Test takers in 2016
|Male ( in%)||Female ( in%)||Other gender ( in%)|
Bachelor’s degree representation from 2016
|Candidates from various field||Percentage of candidates appearing for NMAT in 2016|
Surprisingly NMAT 2016 saw more candidates from Non-engineering background. According to the institute NMAT has experienced a Pan-India participation of candidates spread across India. As a consequence, an impressive of 46.44% of candidates from non–engineering registered last year. This year as well, it is expected that the candidates will appear in more number.