PGIMER Paramedical Entrance Exam Application Form 2020 – PGIMER has released the PGIMER paramedical entrance exam application form online at pgimer.edu.in. The candidates who are 10+2 pass or have 3 years diploma can apply for admission in PGIMER paramedical courses. To fill the application form candidates have to register, complete the form, upload documents and pay the application fee. To know more about PGIMER paramedical entrance exam application form 2020, like how to apply, documents needed, fees etc, read below.
Latest: The examination for BPH and B.Sc. (Medical Animation and Audio-visual creation) will conduct on August 06, 2020. Scroll down to check the details.
PGIMER Paramedical Entrance Exam Application Form 2020
The applicationform must be submitted online, however, students must take print out of the form. The print copy of the PGIMER paramedical entrance exam application form 2020 must be submitted before the counselling after the result is declared by the qualifed candidates. All important dates in regard to the application form is given in the table below:
|Event||September 2020||September 2021|
|Availability of online application forms||15 Jun 2020||Last week of Jun 2021|
|Last Date of filing of applications online||10 Jul 2020||Last week of Jun 2021|
B.Sc* and BPH
|10 Aug 2021|
Apply Online: Click here to apply the online application form.
official website, ie., pgimer.edu.in.
PGIMER Paramedical Entrance Exam 2020 Notice
- NCERT Solutions Apply Now!!NCERT Solutions English / Hindi Medium
Bennett University ApplicationBennett University Application Apply Now!!
Sharda University Application (Scholarship upto 100%)SUAT 2020 Application Apply Now!!
- Previous Year Question Papers Apply Now!!Previous Year Question Papers
The examination for BPH and B.Sc. (Medical Animation and Audio-visual creation) will conduct on August 06, 2020. You can get the details from below provided pdf and image.
Click here to download PGIMER Paramedical Entrance Exam 2020 Notice
Application Fee PGIMER Paramedical Entrance Exam Application Form 2020
The candidates can check below the application fee of PGIMER 2020 paramedical application form from below.
|SC / ST||Rs.1200/-|
How to pay the application fee?
the application fee can be apid using the online mode of payments that is any one of the below given options:
- Net banking, or
- Credit card, or
- Debit card
Documents Needed to Fill PGIMER Paramedical Entrance Exam Application Form 2020
The below given documents are needed to fill the application form of PGIMER 2020 paramedical admission:
Documents to upload:
- Recent scanned passport sized photo
- Scanned signature
- Scanned certificate / annexures in the brochure as applicable
Documents for reference
- Qualifying exam certificates
- Online payment details
- Scribe details if opting for scribe
PGIMER Paramedical Entrance Exam Application Form 2020 Image Specifications
For the submission of the application form, the candidates must ensure that the dimension and file size of scanned images uploaded in the application form is proper in size and format. Check the relevant data regarding uploading the documents from below:
|Photograph||15 Kb to 50 Kb|
|Signature||5 Kb to 20 Kb|
|Certificate/Documnets||50 Kb to 300 Kb|
How to scan the images and important instructions
- Photograph must be snapped on or after April 20, 2020.
- The photograph must be snapped with a placard indicating name of candidate and date of taking photograph. The example for the same is given below:
- Photograph should not have cap, or goggles etc. Spectacles are allowed.
- The photograph on the application Form should be unattested.
- On the day of the exam make sure that your appearance matches with that if the photo uploaded. Any deviation might lead to cancellation of candidature.
💡 Important tip: Keep a few identical photographs in reserve for use at the time of Entrance Examination/ Admission.
How to Apply PGIMER Paramedical Entrance Exam Application Form 2020
The cabdidaes can check below the stpes below to apply for PGIMER 2020 Paramedical netrance exam:
Step 1: Read the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
Step 2: Fill in the required information and enter a password of your choice. Please note that this password along with the Application number generated will be used to login and complete your registration process.
Step 3: On successful registration, an email will be sent to the registered email id along with the application number. Login to the website using your unique Application number and password.
Step 4: Fill in the remaining details i.e. educational qualification.
Step 5: Upload your scanned photograph and signature in jpg/jpeg format only and other relevant documents in jpg/jpeg/pdf format only. File size of the Photograph should be between 15kb to 50kb, Signature should be between 5kb to 20kb and that of other certificates/documents should be between 50kb to 300kb. The online application system will not allow to upload files smaller/larger than the mentioned sizes.
Step 6: Summary is displayed along with the total amount payable. Click on the “Proceed to Make Payment” link and make the payment online through Credit / Debit Card or Netbanking.
Step 7: On successful payment, a payment summary is displayed. Print this page for your reference.
Step 8: Click Proceed to generate your Application Acknowledgement form and complete your application process.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for PGIMER Paramedical Entrance Exam 2020
Interested candidates shall check eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance exam for admissions in the Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research. Here are the complete Eligibility Criteria details for PGIMER Paramedical 2020:
- Candidates should have not more than 25 years and not less than 17 years as on 1st September, 2020 i.e. those born after September 01, 2003, and before 1st September 01, 1995, are not eligible.
- For B.Sc (Medical Animation and Audio-visual creation) course has age limit of this course is minimum 17 years and maximum 30 years of age on the date of commencement of course.
B.Sc. Med. Tech. (Laboratory/ Radiodiagnosis & Imaging/ Operation Theatre):
- 10+2 (Science Group) (PCM/PCB) passed or its equivalent from a recognized Board/ University.
- 10+2 (Vocational) passed in the respective stream i.e. Medical Laboratory Technology for course No. 1, X-ray Technology for course No. 2.
- Three years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology for course No. 1 from a recognized Board/University.
B.Sc. Med. Tech., Radiotherapy:
10+2 (Science group) passed or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University with Physics & Chemistry with at least 50% marks.
- Matriculation/Hr. Sec./Pre University passed from a recognized Board/ University with Physics & Chemistry.
- Certificate/diploma in Radiography from a recognized Institute of at least a two-year duration.
- 5 years experience as a technician attached to Radiotherapy division/ department of a recognized teaching research Institute after obtaining the qualification and experience.
B.Sc. Med. Tech. Perfusionist:
- 10+2 (Science group) passed or.
- Its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English.
B.Sc. (Embalming & Mortuary Science:
- 10+2 (Science group) passed or.
- Its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General English and Gen. Knowledge/Current Affairs.
Medical Animation and Audio-visual creation:
10+2 or equivalent from recognized Board/ University
Bachelor in Public Health (BPH):
- 10+2 or equivalent certificate from recognized Board/University.
- Should have passed Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM) / Male Health Worker / Female Health Worker / Multipurpose Health Worker / Lady Health Visitor/ Health Inspector/ Sanitary Inspector / Food Inspector/ Drug Inspector/ Laboratory Technicians course or any other equivalent course.
Bachelor of Audiology & Speech-Language Pathology:
- 10+2 (Science group) passed or.
- Its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University with Physics & Chemistry with a least 50% marks.
Bachelor of Physical Therapies:
- 10+2 (Science group) passed or,
- Its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University with Physics & Chemistry, Biology & English.
Admit Card PGIMER Paramedical Entrance Exam 2020
PGIMER Paramedical Entrance Exam Admit Card 2020 is released as per schedule by Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) in the online mode at pgimer.edu.in. It is advised to candidates to carry the admit card positively to the exam centre positively. It consists of the details like name and address of the candidate, exam date and timing, exact address of the exam centre at the Chandigarh only. This details of exam centre as per last year.
PGIMER Paramedical Entrance Exam
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Chandigarh invites the application from candidates who intends to take admission into Paramedical Courses and Bachelor of Public Health Course. The entrance examination shall be held at Chandigarh only. The test is written theory consisted of the 100 questions with negative marking schemes and conducted in total duration of 90 minutes.
Post Graduate Institute Of Medical, Education & Research is also known as familiar PGIMER Chandigarh. It is one of the elite facility medical and research institution in Chandigarh, India. Today, it is one of the leading Medical Institutions and has a regional branch to care for patients from all over Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh and Haryana. It holds the second position in NIRF 2019 listing among all over India Medical College category. The Institute started in 1962 and Pt Jawahar Lal Nehru inaugurated the hospital now named “Nehru Hospital” on 7th July 1963.
PGIMER Paramedical 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : No, you can only pay the application form with online gateway.
Ans : You can apply the online application form at the official website, i.e., pgimer.edu.in
Ans : The applicants should not more than 25 years and not less than 17 years as on 1st September, 2020.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.