PU UIAMS MET 2020 Admit Card – Panjab University (PU) releases the PU UIAMS MET Admit Card 2020 online at the official website, met.puchd.ac.in. No hard copy of the PU MET 2020 Admit Card is sent to the candidates via post. To download the admit card for PU UIAMS MET 2020, candidates need to login by entering their login ID and password. It consist of personal details of the candidate as well as exam details like reporting timing, address of the test center, etc. On the day of the test, candidates must carry a hard copy of the PU UIAMS MET Admit card and a valid ID proof. Candidates can check more details on PU UIAMS MET 2020 Admit Card from this page.
PU UIAMS MET 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card of UIAMS MET is a document which works as an entry ticket to the examination hall. It is a proof that candidate has filled the application form and made the payment. PU MET admit card is also known as Hall Ticket or Entry Ticket. Candidates can check the expected schedule for release of PU UIAMS MET 2020 Admit Card from the table below.
|PU UIAMS MET 2020 Admit Card||Important Date|
|Release of PU MET 2020 Admit Card||02nd week of Mar 2020|
|PU UIAMS MET 2019 exam date||03rd week of mar 2020|
Download Admit Card – Candidates can download the PU UIAMS MET 2020 Admit Card from the official website, met.puchd.ac.in.
How to Download PU MET Admit Card If Forgot Login Details?
Did you forget the Login ID? No worries as the information was with you the whole time. Yes, it’s in your registered email-id and mobile number. Search for the mail/ SMS sent by the official university in which you can find the login-id.
What to do in case if forgot Password for PU UIAMS MET 2020 Login?
Do not panic, follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Sign In: Click on “Forgot Password” below the Sign In tab.
Step 2: You will be taken to a new window “Reset Your Password”.
Step 3: Enter the following details-
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
Step 4: Click on “Reset Password”.
Step 5: Next, set a new password and try to log in again.
How to Download PU UIAMS MET 2020 Hall Ticket?
Admit card of PU UIAMS MET releases in online mode only. There’s no provision of sending the admit card to the candidate’s address. Candidate shall follow the given steps to experience a hassle free download of admit card –
Step 1: Click on the direct link which is going to be provided on this page to download the PU MET Admit Card.
Step 2: Next, the candidates have to login by entering their Login ID and Password.
Step 3: Click on the “Sign-In” button to submit the login details.
Step 4: On submitting the details, the candidates can view and download their admit card.
Step 5: Lastly, take a print out of the PU UIAMS MET Admit Card to carry it on the day of the test.
Details on PU UIAMS MET Admit Card
Hall ticket of PU UIAMS MET has the following details mentioned on it which makes it even more important and those are –
- Candidate’s name
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s photograph and signature.
- Date and Time of Examination.
- Exam center.
- Other important details.
Note: If there is any discrepancy in the admit card then report the matter to Punjab University on immediate basis.
What Not to Carry to PU MET 2020 Test Centers?
This is where student’s make mistakes! There are the following things which candidate shall not bring on the examination day. If a candidate is found using / bringing any of such thing then he / she will be termination from the examination process –
- Any communication device such as mobile phones, scanner, camera, paper or any other electronic gadget.
- Candidate must not carry any eatables or drinks in the examination hall.
- Smoking in or around the examination hall is prohibited. Do not carry cigarettes even.
- Candidate is not allowed to carry any books, novels, or paper in the exam hall.
Note: Carrying of any such item leads to disqualification.
Important Instructions for PU UIAMS MET 2020 (Last Day Guide)
On the date of examination, you might experience yourself on the brink of nervous breakdown. However, you have to keep yourself calm and patient in order to concentrate on you exam. There are following steps which should be followed by every candidate before and on the day of examination and these are as follows :-
- Sleep well before exam. Research has number of time shown that taking proper and appropriate sleep before exam benefit scores rather than staying awake for hours and gazing at you end time notes.
- Wake up on time in the morning and keep all your documents along with the colored copy of admit card in your bag. ( it is suggested from the team of aglasem to arrange all these documents well in advance, in order to avoid last moment hassle ).
- Re-check the exam time and venue and reach the examination centre atleast 45 minutes prior to the actual timing.
- After entering into the examination hall, occupy your alloted seat and maintain discipline.
- Start solving the questions without wasting a single moment as the exam gets started.
- If you get stuck in any question then rather than trying to solve it and wasting time on it, move forward to another problem and review that question.
- Submit, relax and wait till the time of result. Hope for the best!
PU UIAMS MET 2020 Exam Pattern
PU UIAMS MET 2020 written exam contains the multiple choice questions which have four options A, B, C and, D. The exam carries 85% of weight-age in which questions from the following topics will be asked:
|PU UIAMS MET 2020 Exam Components||Exam Pattern|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark is alloted for every right answer. ¼ is deducted for wrong answer i.e there is negative marking. No marks are deducted or alloted for unattempted questions.|
|Weightage||Exam is divided in 3 parts – written, group discussion and personal interview. Written exam has 85% weightage.|
FAQs on PU UIAMS MET 2020 Admit Card
Q) My last name spelling is written wrong in admit card. what should I do now?
A) Contact PU on immediate basis. Email id: [email protected] and Phone no. – 0172-2701403
Q) I lost my password. What can i do now?
A) No need to panic! we have explained the whole process of recovering password above. please refer to it.
Q) Can I carry my mobile phone on examination day?
A) A big NO! Candidate is not allowed to carry any communication device.