|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
PU UIAMS MET 2018 Admit Card – The admit card of PU MET 2018 will be issued by the Panjab University, Chandigarh few days before the day of examination. You can download the Hall-ticket/ Admit-Card of PU UIAMS MET 2018 through the official website www.met.puchd.ac.in. Only the registered applicants will be able to download the admit card by entering the Login-id and Password. Admit Card is an extremely important document that needs to be carried to the examination centre as it defines your identity to the examiner. After exam you can check answer key of PU UIAMS MET 2018.
Details found on Admit-card/ Hall-Ticket
- Aspirant’s Name
- Roll Number
- Date and Time of Exam
- Venue Address
- Important Rules/ Guidelines
Tentative dates regarding the PU UIAMS MET 2018 Admit Card
|Admit Cards Go Live||01st week of March 2018|
|PU UIAMS MET 2018 Examination Day||02nd week of March 2018|
List of courses offered by PU UIAMS
- MBA in Retail Management)
- MBA Banking and Insurance Mgt.
- MBA in IT & Telecommunications Mgt.
- MBA Infrastructure Management
- MBA in Pharmaceutical Management
- MBA in Hospital Management
How to get the PU UIAMS MET Admit-Card/ Hall-Ticket 2018
Enter the official link of the Panjab University www.met.puchd.ac.in in the search space on Google search engine. Upon entering the link, hit the “Login” option and type the appropriate login details in the fields mentioned. Follow the steps to generate the result.
Step 1: Go to the official portal of Panjab University www.met.puchd.ac.in
Step 2: Homepage: Select the “Login” option.
Step 3: Sign in: Fill in the Login ID and Password in the specified fields.
Step 4: Download the Result: You shall download the result and need to produce a printout of the PU UIAMS MET Admit card.
Solution to the missing Login ID
Did you forget the Login ID? No worries as the information was with you the whole time.. Yes, it’s in your registered email-id and mobile number. Search for the mail/ SMS sent by the official university in which you will find the login-id.
In case of forgotten password
Do not panic, follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Sign In: Click on “Forgot Password” below the Sign In tab.
Step 2: You will be taken to a new window “Reset Your Password”.
Step 3: Enter the following details-
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
Step 4: Click on “Reset Password”.
Step 5: Next, set a new password and try to login again.
PU MET 2018 exam pattern was as follows:
- The weightage of the entrance test (PU MET) will be 85%. Group Discussion and Personal Interview will carry a weightage of 7.5% each
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours
- PU MET 2018 exam paper will consist of multiple- choice questions
- Every question will consist of four responses
- The questions will be spread across 6 sections, namely, General Knowledge, Economics and Business Environment Awareness, Data interpretation and problem solving, Numerical Ability, Verbal Ability/ Reasoning and English Comprehension.
Insofar details of PU UIAMS MET 2018 admit card are yet to be announced officially. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and only for reference purpose. As soon as Panjab University releases PU UIAMS MET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.
If you have any queries regarding PU UIAMS MET 2018 admit card, please ask in comments below.