PU MET 2023 will be held on 23 April. Panjab University Management Entrance Test (PU MET) 2023 is the University level MBA entrance exam. Organized by PU, PU MET exam is for admission to MBA courses in University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS). Get here the PU MET study material like syllabus, question papers, exam pattern, and latest news on registration, admit card, answer key, result.
Latest – PU MET 2023 admit card has been released. Get link to download here.
PU MET 2023
What is PU MET exam?
The full form of PU MET is Panjab University Management Entrance Test. It is a University level MBA entrance examination conducted by PU. MBA admission in University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS) for 2023-24 session is on the basis of PU MET 2023.
- Sample Paper
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Application Form
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
PU MET 2023 Exam Date
PU decides and announces the exam date of PU MET 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check met.puchd.ac.in regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Release of notification||Jan 2023|
|Release of PU MET 2023 application form||30 Jan 2023|
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Login & Password|
|Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website |
after depositing fee
|Last date for receiving of copy of filled Application Form printout along with the requisite documents |
(if any) at UIAMS by registered post/speed post or by hand
|PU MET 2023 admit card (Roll No. Slip) release date|
|PU MET 2023 Exam Date|
|Release of official answer key||As per PU|
|PU MET 2023 result announcement||As per PU|
Important Downloads and Official Links
PU MET 2023 – An Exam Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||PU MET 2023|
|Full Form of PU MET||Panjab University Management Entrance Test|
|Full Form of PU||Panjab University|
|Level of Exam||University|
|Type of Exam||MBA Entrance Exam|
|Courses Where Admission is Through PU MET||MBA|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through PU MET||University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS)|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Graduation|
|Mode of Exam||Offline OMR mode|
|Type of Questions||Objective type|
|Marking Scheme||+1, -0.25|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Subjects in Question Paper||General Knowledge, Economics and Business Environment Awareness, |
Data interpretation and problem solving, Numerical Ability, Verbal Ability/ Reasoning, English Comprehension
|Basis of Admission||Entrance Test (85% weightage), Group Discussion (7.5% weightage), and Personal Interview (7.5% weightage)|
PU MET 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the Panjab University Management Entrance Test needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- PU releases the PU MET application form 2023 at met.puchd.ac.in.
- Students should fill and submit the PU MET online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the PU MET 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Panjab University Management Entrance Test.
The question paper of Panjab University Management Entrance Test will be as per the exam pattern.
- The PU MET 2023 exam pattern conveys the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme.
- Latest exam scheme is as per met.puchd.ac.in.
- You can also practice the pattern, type of questions with PYQPs and PU MET sample question papers.
- PU MET 2023 mock tests are also a good way to familiarize yourself with the pattern.
The exam pattern is as follows
|Sections in the exam|
|Economics and Business Environment Awareness|
|Data interpretation and problem solving|
|Verbal Ability/ Reasoning|
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Offline test.
- Question type – The questions are Objective type.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 2 hours.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language English.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get +1 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is -0.25 for incorrect answers
Eligibility Criteria of PU MET
The PU MET eligibility criteria refers to minimum requirements that applicants must fulfill in order to appear in the exam and/or get admission through it.
- PU provides the detailed PU MET 2023 eligibility criteria in the official website met.puchd.ac.in.
- Eligibility criteria is also in the PU MET 2023 information brochure.
- Students who have minimum educational qualification, and satisfy age limit are eligible for Panjab University Management Entrance Test.
- Also check eligibility criteria of colleges where admission is through PU MET before admission.
PU MET 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of PU MET exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the PU MET syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the Panjab University Management Entrance Test.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve PU MET previous year question papers.
PU MET 2023 Admit Card
The PU MET admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the PU MET admit card.
- PU releases the admit card at met.puchd.ac.in.
- Only those students who show the admit card of PU MET exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the PU MET admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the Panjab University Management Entrance Test 2023.
PU MET 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the PU MET 2023 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the answer key of PU MET 2023 only after the exam ends.
- If PU releases the PU MET official answer key, then you can download it at met.puchd.ac.in.
- Follow instructions of the Panjab University to submit objections, and calculate marks using the PU MET solutions.
PU MET 2023 Result
All students who write the PU MET 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The Panjab University (PU) declares the PU MET 2023 result.
- Next, the official website where PU MET 2023 result link is published is met.puchd.ac.in.
- Whereas the result date is as per schedule by PU.
- In order to check PU MET 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of PU MET exam decides your admission to MBA courses.
- Engineering colleges across the country offer admission on basis of PU MET results.
Official Website is met.puchd.ac.in.
The following functionary may be contacted in case of enquiry from 10.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. (on working days only)
UIAMS Office , UIAMS
Frequently Asked Questions
Qs. What is the PU MET Exam?
Ans. The PU MET exam is a University level MBA entrance exam. It is for admission to MBA courses in University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS).
Qs. Who conducts PU MET?
Ans. The Panjab University (PU) conducts this exam.
Qs. What is the official website for PU MET 2023?
Ans. The official website is met.puchd.ac.in.
Qs. How to apply for PU MET?
Ans. You should apply as per instructions in the PU MET 2023 notification. Check met.puchd.ac.in for online application form.
Qs. How to prepare for PU MET 2023?
Ans. In order to prepare for the exam, first complete the PU MET syllabus. Then practise the chapter wise questions from the best reference books for PU MET 2023. Thereafter solve previous year question papers. Then finally solve sample papers, and take mock tests.
If you have any queries on PU MET 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get exam alerts and news, join our Whatsapp Channel.