PU UIAMS MET 2019 Application Form – You hit the correct link if you are curious to know about the procedure to fill PU UIAMS MET 2019 Application Form. The official announcement regarding the “Management Entrance Test” conducted by the Panjab University for admission in “University Institute of Applied Management Sciences” (UIAMS) will arrive here. The Application Forms will be filled online on the official portal of Panjab University, Chandigarh before the deadline. You must send the filled forms before the deadline to ensure your participation. Candidates can go through the page for further information on PU UIAMS MET 2019 Application Form.
PU UIAMS MET 2019 Application Form
Panjab University will release its time schedule to take admission in Management course for the academic year 2019-20. The prospectus/ Application Form will be released by the Panjab University. Below-given are dates concerning PU UIAMS MET 2019
|Official Notification and Online Application Form rolls-out||3rd week of Jan 2019|
|Final Day to submit information online & Generation of Bank Challan||1st week of Mar 2019|
|Closing Date to deposit the Application Fee using Bank Challan||1st week of Mar 2019|
|Deadline to upload the photograph, signature after successful submission of fee||2nd week of Mar 2019|
|Last day to correct the details in the Application Form||2nd week of Mar 2019|
|Closing Date for submission of hard copy of the filled Application Form to Assistant Registrar, UIAMS, P.U. South Campus, Chandigarh||2nd week of Mar 2019|
Apply Online: The application forms will be available at Official Website: www.puchd.ac.in.
Candidates are to make sure that they meet all the eligibility criteria as specified officially before applying for PU UIAMS MET 2019. The eligibility criteria, if we are to follow last year’s proposed criterion, has been given as follows:
- A candidate will be eligible to apply for the Management entrance Test only if he/she holds a Bachelor’s or Master Degree in any field from Panjab University or any other reputed university recognized by Syndicate.
- An aggregate of at least 50% in Bachelor’s or Master Degree is required.
List of courses offered by the University Institute of Applied Management Sciences(UIAMS)
- MBA (Retail Management)
- MBA (Banking and Insurance Management)
- MBA (Information Technology & Telecommunication Management)
- MBA (Infrastructure Management)
- MBA (Pharmaceutical Management)
- MBA (Hospital Management)
PU UIAMS MET 2019 Application Form Steps
Step 1: How to access the Registration Form and download the SBI Deposit Slip
For Unregistered Candidates
- Log onto the official website and click on “Login”.
- Click on the “Registration Form”.
- Enter your Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email-id and category.
- After successful registration, you will receive Application Number, Login ID, Password.
- A window for downloading SBI Deposit Slip will open. Download the SBI Deposit Slip.
For Registered Candidates
- You can logon to the official portal www.met.puchd.ac.in.
- Next, click on “Login” option.
- Sign In: Enter the Login ID and Password which you received after the registration on your registered email-id and mobile number.
Step 2: Submit the SBI Bank Challan to the nearest SBI Bank Branch
Application Fee: As per last year, application fee structure was different for General and SC/ST/PwD Category. The application fee structure might undergo changes but we will let our viewers know about the forthcoming change if any.
|Name of Category||Application Fee|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs.1050/-|
- A candidate desirous of taking the Entrance Test should fill the application form online and further submit a printed copy of the Application form under Registered Cover or personally at the following address on or before March 2019.
University Institute of Applied Management Sciences,
South Campus, Sector-25 (Behind Alumni House),
Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014
- Incomplete application forms (in any manner), and those received online after 1st week of March 2019 shall not be entertained under any circumstances, whatsoever. Roll Numbers to such applicants shall not be issued and no correspondence, whatsoever, in this connection shall be made or entertained by the university.
- There is one common form for all the management programmes at UIAMS. Thus, a candidate needs to fill a single form for all the courses at UIAMS.
Insofar, official details of PU UIAMS MET 2019 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as PU UIAMS MET releases PU UIAMS MET 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.