PU UIAMS MET 2020 Application Form – Panjab University (PU) releases the PU MET 2020 Application Form online at met.puchd.ac.in. The application form for PU UIAMS MET 2020 is released by online mode only. No offline is released for the candidates. The registration for PU MET 2020 is done for admission to sectoral MBA programme at University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS). It is expected that the application fee shall be Rs. 2175 for general category candidates and Rs. 1087 for SC / ST / PwD candidates. It is necessary to have active phone number and valid email id as future communication is done through these platforms. Check more details on PU UIAMS MET Application Form 2020 from this page.
PU UIAMS MET 2020 Application Form
Only one application is to be submitted by one candidate. Multiple application forms are not accepted. The following are the PU UIAMS MET 2020 Registration dates.
|PU UIAMS MET 2020 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Release of PU UIAMS MET 2020 Application Form||01st week of Jan 2020|
|Last date to submit PU MET 2020 Application Form||04th week of Feb 2020|
|Last date to deposit fee for PU UIAMS MET 2020||01st week of Mar 2020|
|Last date to upload photograph, signature with rest of the information||02nd week of Mar 2020|
|Last date to edit details regarding photograph, signature and any other information||02nd week of Mar 2020|
|Last date for receiving of copy of filled Application Form printout along with the requisite documents (if any) at UIAMS by registered post/speed post or by hand||02nd week of Mar 2020|
|Issuance of PU UIAMS MET Admit Card 2020||2nd week of Mar 2020|
|PU UIAMS MET 2020 exam date||3rd week of Mar 2020|
Apply Here: Aspirants can fill PU UIAMS MET 2020 Registration form online at met.puchd.ac.in.
PU UIAMS MET 2020 Application Fee
Aspirants have to make the payment for application form through SBI Bank Challan. The form fee is non-refundable. Application form is considered complete only after the payment of the fees. The following are the expected fee of CMAT 2020 for different categories –
|SC / ST / PWD||1087/-|
PU UIAMS MET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are to make sure that they meet all the eligibility criteria as specified officially before applying for PU UIAMS MET 2020. The eligibility criteria, has been given as follows:
- Qualification: Candidate must be writing last year examination of Bachelor’s degree or those who have already completed the Bachelor’s programme are eligible to apply for UIAMS Management Entrance Test.
- Marks: Candidate must have minimum 50% in their degree programmes or CGPA equivalent to it. 45% is the minimum needed in case of SC/ST/PwD.
- Age: There is no upper age limit.
List of courses offered by the University Institute of Applied Management Sciences(UIAMS)
- MBA (Retail Management)
- MBA (Banking and Insurance Management)
- MBA (Information Technology & Telecommunication Management)
- MBA (Infrastructure Management)
- MBA (Pharmaceutical Management)
- MBA (Hospital Management)
List of Documents Required for PU UIAMS MET 2020 Registration
Candidates are advised to keep all the authentic documents ready with proper and updated information while filling the UIAMS PU application form. The following is the list of documents which should be present with the candidate at the time of filling the CMAT application form –
- Candidate applying in category other than general need to provide relevant certificate to claim a seat in SC / ST/ PWD / Defense / Backward Class.
- Candidate applying under sports category need to self attest the sports certificates.
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Scanned copy of personal ID proofs ( PAN card, Aadhar card, Voter ID, College id, DOB, and Residential address ).
How to Fill PU UIAMS MET 2020 Application Form?
Step 1: Access the Registration Form and download the SBI Deposit Slip
For Unregistered Candidates
- Click on the direct link which is going to be provided on this page to register online
- Enter your Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email-id and category.
- After successful registration, you will receive Application Number, Login ID, Password.
- A window for downloading SBI Deposit Slip will open. Download the SBI Deposit Slip.
For Registered Candidates
- Click on the direct link which will be given on this page for PU UIAMS MET 2020 login.
- Sign In by entering your Login ID and Password which you received after the registration on your registered email-id and mobile number.
Step 2: Submit the SBI Bank Challan to the nearest SBI Bank Branch
PU UIAMS MET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates who have applied successfully can download their admit card. Admit card also known as hall ticket is the utmost important document. Without, hall ticket candidate is not permitted to enter into the examination hall. Admit card is available online in the second week of March 2020. Candidate can download and take a print out of it. Soft copy is not accepted. Candidates are not allowed to show digital admit card. Make sure that admit card is error free. If there is any mistake in the hall ticket, report the matter to the Panjab University on immediate basis.