PU UIAMS MET 2020 Application Form – Panjab University (PU) has released the PU MET 2020 Application Form online at met.puchd.ac.in. The last date to fill the application form has been extended further, the candidate can check the date from below provided schedule table. The application form for PU UIAMS MET 2020 is released in online mode only. No offline form is released for the candidates. The registration for PU MET 2020 is done for admission to the sectoral MBA programme at the University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (UIAMS). The application fee is Rs. 2175 for general category candidates and Rs. 1087 for SC / ST / PwD candidates. It is necessary to have an active phone number and valid email id as future communication is done through these platforms. Check more details on PU UIAMS MET Application Form 2020 from this page.
Latest: Last date to fill PU UIAMS MET 2020 Application Form has been extended further. Scroll down to find the application link.
PU UIAMS MET 2020 Application Form
Only one application is to be submitted by one candidate. Multiple application forms are not accepted. The following are the PU UIAMS MET 2020 Registration dates.
|PU UIAMS MET 2020||Important Dates|
|Release of PU UIAMS MET 2020 application form||14 Jan 2020|
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Login & Password|
05 Sep 2020
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Fee Challan|
07 Sep 2020
|Last date to deposit fee for PU UIAMS MET 2020 via online mode|
07 Sep 2020
|Last date to upload photograph, signature with rest of the information|
09 Sep 2020
|The last date to edit details regarding photograph, signature and any other information|
10 Sep 2020
|Last date for receiving of the copy of filled Application Form printout |
along with the requisite documents (if any) at UIAMS by registered post/speed post or by hand
11 Sep 2020
PU UIAMS MET 2020 Revised Schedule
PU UIAMS MET 2020 Application Form Fee
Aspirants have to make the payment for application form through SBI Bank Challan. The form fee is non-refundable. Application form is considered complete only after the payment of the fees. Check PU UIAMS MET 2020 application fee from the table below.
|SC / ST / PWD||Rs 1087/-|
Eligibility Criteria to Fill PU UIAMS MET 2020 Application Form
Candidates are to make sure that they meet all the eligibility criteria as specified officially before applying for PU UIAMS MET 2020. The eligibility criteria has been given as follows:
- Qualification: Candidate must be writing last year examination of Bachelor’s degree or those who have already completed the Bachelor’s programme are eligible to apply for UIAMS Management Entrance Test.
- Marks: Candidate must have minimum 50% in their degree programmes or CGPA equivalent to it. 45% is the minimum needed in case of SC/ST/PwD.
- Age: There is no upper age limit.
List of courses offered by the University Institute of Applied Management Sciences(UIAMS)
- MBA (Retail Management)
- MBA (Banking and Insurance Management)
- MBA (Capital Markets)
- MBA (Information Technology & Telecommunication Management)
- MBA (Infrastructure Management)
- MBA (Pharmaceutical Management)
- MBA (Hospital Management)
How to Fill PU UIAMS MET 2020 Application Form?
Step 1: Access the Registration Form and download the SBI Deposit Slip
For Unregistered Candidates
- Click on the direct link which is provided on this page to register online
- Enter your Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email-id and category.
- After successful registration, you will receive Application Number, Login ID, Password.
- A window for downloading SBI Deposit Slip will open. Download the SBI Deposit Slip.
For Registered Candidates
- Click on the direct link which will be given on this page for PU UIAMS MET 2020 login.
- Sign In by entering your Login ID and Password which you received after the registration on your registered email-id and mobile number.
Step 2: Fee Payment: Submit the application fee using SBI Bank Challan in the nearest SBI Bank Branch. This is to be done atleast 1 day after printing the challan.
Step 3: Complete Application Form: After 24 hours of application fee payment, access the login portal and proceed to complete the application form. Upload scanned copies of photograph & signature and fill-in the rest of the information. Candidates have to complete profile, categories and academic qualifications sections one by one.
Step 4: Submission of hard copy of application form: Finally, print-out the filled-in PU UIAMS MET 2020 application form and send it to the the following address along with all the requisite documents.
UIAMS, South Campus
List of Documents to Send with PU UIAMS MET 2020 Application Form
Candidates are required to send certain documents to the address to PU UIAMS after filling the application form online. The following is the list of documents which need to be sent by the candidate by post / hand.
- A hard copy of the PU UIAMS MET 2020 Application Form
- Candidate applying in category other than general category need to provide self-attested copies of relevant certificate to claim a seat in SC / ST/ PWD / Defense / Backward Class.
- Candidate applying under sports category need to send self-attested copies of the sports certificates.
PU UIAMS MET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates who have applied successfully can download their admit card. Admit card als,o known as hall ticket, is the utmost important document. Without a hall ticket, candidate is not permitted to enter into the examination hall. Admit card is available online as per the schedule mentioned above. Candidates can download and take a print out of it. Soft copy is not accepted. Candidates are not allowed to show digital admit card. Make sure that admit card is error free. If there is any mistake in the hall ticket, report the matter to the Panjab University on an immediate basis.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.