IIAD invites applications for IIAD Admission 2019. Indian Institute of Art and Design (IIAD) will be conducting the IIAD Entrance Exam (iDAT) 2019 as per the schedule. Admit card for cycle 1 examination (December 2018) has been released. It was important to apply for the purpose of admission to BA Hons Fashion Design, Communication Design, Interior Architecture Design. IIAD Application Form 2019 was released on September 17, 2018. First of all, candidates had to check their eligibility criteria whether they were eligible or not. candidates also had to check whether they can apply online or offline. They had to attach relevant documents along with their application form in order to submit candidature for IIAD Admission. Applicants are issued iDAT 2019 Admit Card before the exam. candidates can get here complete details of IIAD Admission 2019 and IIAD Entrance Exam (iDAT) 2019 such as dates, application form, admit card, exam pattern, result.
IIAD Admission 2019
IIAD Admission 2019 is a two-step process. Firstly, candidates have to appear in the IIAD Design Aptitude Test (iDAT) 2019. Then they are required to appear for a comprehensive interview and portfolio assessment before institute panel of art and design professionals. However, Those applying for Architecture and Design are exempted from appearing in iDAT 2019 and they were instead asked to submit NATA scores. Following are important dates for IIAD Admission 2019
|IIAD Admission Cycle 1 (December 2018)|
|Online and offline IIAD Application Form 2018 available from||17 Sep 2018|
|Last date to apply||15 Dec 2018|
|iDAT 2018 exam (Delhi)||22 Dec 2018|
|Date of Portfolio Assessment & Studio Simulation (Delhi)||22 to 23 Dec 2018|
|IIAD Admission Cycle 2 (Apr/May 2019)|
|Last Date to Apply||17 Apr 2019|
|IIAD Entrance Exam (iDAT, Written Entrance Test)||28 Apr 2019|
|IIAD Entrance Exam (iDAT, Portfolio Assessment & Studio Simulation) – New Delhi||10 to 12 May 2019|
About IIAD: Indian Institute of Art and Design (IIAD) offers three Bachelor degree programs in collaboration with Kingston University London. The campus is in New Delhi.
IIAD Eligibility Criteria 2019
For the admission process, candidates will have to fulfill IIAD eligibility criteria 2019 which is as follows.
- Candidate should have either passed CBSE / ISC / IB or any other equivalent board 10+2 exam in any discipline, or he/she should have recently appeared in exam and awaiting results.
IIAD Admission 2019 Application Form
IIAD Application Form 2019 was released in online as well as offline modes. Important details of application form of IIAD Admission 2019 are as follows:
- The application fee is of Rs 2000.
- Candidates can apply online through the IIAD admissions portal www.applytoiiad.com. There are two things in online application docket, namely, application form, fees, and refund policy.
- Those who will apply online can pay application fee through credit/debit / net banking / DD/cash.
- Candidates will have to type and submit clearly “Statement of Purpose” with the completed application form.
- IIAD Application Form 2019 in offline mode will be available as per schedule at IIAD campus and ISBF campus.
- Moreover, it will be available at select outlets
- Candidates who pays fee at time of procuring application will need not pay it again during submission.
Documents: Candidates choosing to fill the form in Offline mode must attach the mentioned below documents and send the form to the address below
- Recent passport size photograph
- Payment medium
- Photocopies of the certificates
- Completed scholarship application form
- Statement of Purpose
Scholarship application process
- Meritorious students can apply for scholarship in IIAD Admission 2019. Know here more about it
- Candidates must have 70% aggregate in CBSE / ISC / IB or equivalent board 10+2 in any discipline.
- Final result also takes into account iDAT 2019 performance.
- Click here to get scholarship form.
In order to apply, fill form and sent to
The Admissions Department
Indian Institute of Art & Design
B-26 Okhla Phase 1
New Delhi -110020
If you have already submitted IIAD Application Form 2019 then mention online application form number in scholarship application form. Send it to IIAD by courier or email to [email protected]
IIAD Admission 2019 Selection Criteria
The IIAD follows a 2 step evaluation process for admitting candidates to its course. First, of the candidate has to appear in the entrance exam. They also have to appear for an interview round as well.
- IIAD Design Aptitude Test (iDAT)
- Personal Interview / Portfolio Assessment
Note: Candidates who are applying for Interior Architecture and DEsign may be exempted from appearing in the exam provided that they produce their NATA score and attain the cut off score. These people will directly appear for Personal Interview/ Portfolio Assessment.
IIAD Design Aptitude Test (iDAT) 2019
Candidates will appear for the OFFLINE Mode test (written mode). Test will be of 2 hrs 30 minutes. There will be 2 parts in the paper
- Part A- Logical Reasoning
- Part B- Creative Thinking
Each candidate must display a zeal for observation, creative expression, visual and communication strengths, drawing and design skills.
Exam Centres: Bangalore, Bhopal, Kolkata, Lucknow, New Delhi.
IIAD iDAT 2019 Admit Card
All the applicants who complete their application formalities before the last date has been issued electronically generated admit cards in order to appear at the venue spread in different cities all over the nation.
What to bring on the exam day?
- Admit card
- Dry colours (pencils/pastes)
- A ruler
- A pen
- A gluestick
- A small pair of scissors
IIAD Admission 2019 Result
IIAD declares the result 2019 in online mode depending on the performance of the candidates in the written test and Interview and portfolio assessment. The result is available on the official website at www.iiad.edu.in.
Personal interview: This involves testing your understanding of basic art and design concepts and industry awareness. Confidence, maturity, and communication skills are important.
Personal portfolio: For interview candidates must carry the personal portfolio. It is critical for the final assessment. The portfolio includes things such as art collages, digital design, drawings, graphic design, paintings, photography, needlework, sculpture, sketches, three-dimensional projects, web design.
Undergraduate Honours Degree Programmes fee is as follows.
|For Four Year B.A. (HONS) Degree Programme (2019 – 2023)|
|B.A. (Hons) Fashion Design
B.A. (Hons) Communication Design
B.A. (Hons) Interior Architecture and Design
|For Three Year Bachelors Degree Programme (2019 – 2022)|
|Bachelors in Fashion Management||Rs. 12,38,716/-|
|For Two Year Post Graduate Programme (2019 – 2021)|
|Post Graduate Programme in Fashion Design
Post Graduate Programme in Fashion Management
Other Fee details:
|Other Fees (One-time fees payable at the time of admission for all courses)|
|Admission Fees||Rs. 47,200/-|
|Refundable Security Deposit||Rs. 20,000/-|
- GST as per prevalent rates applicable on Kingston University Fee, Admission Fee, Tuition Fee, Examination Fee, Resource Centre Fee, Student Activity Fund.
- Any other statutory tax, as applicable, imposed by the Govt. of India or any statutory body, will be charged extra.
- Refund of paid fees is permissible in select situations as per guidelines are given overleaf.
- The institute reserves the right to increase the fee towards any course of study at the beginning of the subsequent academic year of the course
Refund of Fee
Note policy on fee refund of IIAD Admission 2019.
- Only written applications in hardcopy towards the withdrawal of admission submitted to Registrar’s Office will be entertained (email requests will not be entertained).
- Withdrawal application deadline dates are based upon the receipt date of withdrawal application letter by the institute (Not based on sent dates by the applicant).
- No refund request of any amount will be entertained after 20 July 2019.
- The Institute reserves the right to increase the fee towards any course of study at the beginning of the subsequent academic year of the course.
- The refund cheque will be available within 4 weeks after the request has been processed.