Rajasthan JET Application Form 2021 – Sri Karan Narendra Agriculture University, Jaipur has extended the last date to edit the application form for Rajasthan JET 2021. Rajasthan JET 2021 Application process is over now. Candidates have to fill Rajasthan JET Application Form in online at jet2021sknau.com. Rajasthan JET 2021 application fees are Rs.1400 for reserved candidates and Rs. 2800 for Un Reserved /OBC/MBC/EWS categories candidates. The candidate must ensure that he/she is eligible for admission to desired courses before filling the online application form for Rajasthan JET 2021. Want to know more about Rajasthan JET 2021? Read all the information given on this page below.
Latest: Rajasthan JET 2021 application form edit window is open till June 30, 2021. Scroll down to edit the form.
Rajasthan JET Application Form 2021
After the submission of the Rajasthan JET Application Form 2021 along with the Application fee, candidates must take a printout of the final receipt. Candidates can check the important dates and events related to Rajasthan JET 2021 Application Form below.
|Rajasthan JET 2021 Application Form||Important Date|
|Release of Rajasthan JET 2021 Application Form||24 Mar 2021|
|Last date for the submission of the Rajasthan JET 2021 Application Form without late fee|
|Last date for filling & online depositing the application forms with late fee Rs. 500/-|
|Last date for editing applications form|
Apply Here: Click here to fill the Application form for Rajasthan JET 2021.
Rajasthan JET 2021 Application Form Extension Notice
Click here to download the notice.
Rajasthan JET 2021 Application Fee
Candidates must submit the Rajasthan JET 2021 Application Form along with the Application Fee through an online payment mode. Candidates can check the application fee for the Rajasthan JET 2021 examination below.
|Un Reserved /OBC/MBC/EWS||Rs. 2800/- (excluding bank charges)|
|SC/ST/SAP (40% and above disability)||Rs. 1400/- (excluding bank charges)|
Rajasthan JET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the Eligibility Criteria before the submission of the Rajasthan JET 2021 Application Form. Interested candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria for the Rajasthan JET 2021 examination below.
- Candidates must have passed the Senior Secondary (10+2) examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan, Ajmer or any other Statutory Board or any examination recognized equivalent to it by the university inScience stream are eligible to appear in JET examination.
- Candidate with Arts and Commerce stream are not eligible.
- Agriculture, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics i.e. ABC, PCM, PCMB, PCB, PCA etc. For Admission to B. Tech (Dairy Technology)/ B. Tech (Food technology), Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics are essential at 10+2 level.
- Candidate may attempt any three subjects in JET examination out of five but, those who want admission to B.Tech (Dairy Technology) and B. Tech (Food Technology) do not have any choice and must attempt only PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics).
- Candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in the aforesaid examination (10+2). A relaxation of 5% marks would be allowed to candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer)/EWS/ MBC/SAP category of Rajasthan. The candidates taking the advantage of 5% relaxation will not be considered in UR category. Candidates having supplementary in the 10+2 recent Board Examinations 2021 will not be eligible for JET. The OBC benefit is only for Non-Creamy layer candidates of OBC category.
Note: Candidates who have appeared at any of the aforesaid qualifying examinations and whose results have not been declared before the commencement of the JET shall provisionally be allowed to appear in the JET. The result of the examinations (10+2) is essential at the time of filing the option form.
The maximum age limit is 25 years as on January 01 of the year of admission. The date of birth as mentioned in the Secondary Examination mark sheet/ certificate will be considered as authentic.
Domicile Criteria/Residential Requirement:
- The JET is open to the candidates of Rajasthan domicile only except 50 per cent seats of private universities OR a candidate must fulfill the following conditions for admission: The candidate must have studied for the last three years in the qualifying examination continuously as a regular student in Recognized Institution in Rajasthan i.e. passed 10th and 10+2 (in the qualifying subjects) from schools located in Rajasthan. OR
- The Natural Father/Mother of the candidate has been continuously residing in Rajasthan for a period of last 10 years and the candidate has studied for at least 5 years during this period in the Recognized Educational Institution in Rajasthan. OR
- The candidate must be a bonafide resident of Rajasthan. He/She may be presently studying in any of the states other than Rajasthan. OR
- The candidate is a son/daughter of a serving or retired employee of (a) Government of Rajasthan and Officer of All India Services in the State Cadre of Rajasthan or (b) Undertaking/ Corporation/ Improvement Trust/ Municipal Bodies duly constituted by the Government of Rajasthan by an act of Law or (c) any of the State Universities in Rajasthan or Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan provided that the employee has worked in Rajasthan for three years preceding the last date of submission of the application. OR
- Candidate is a son/daughter of a permanent serving or retired employee of Indian Defense Service (Army/Navy/Air force) either of Rajasthan origin irrespective of his/her place of posting or is posted in Rajasthan at the time of last date of the submission of application for admission. Provided that in case the defence personnel of Rajasthan origin, a Certificate has to be submitted by him/her from the employer to the effect that his/her State of origin is Rajasthan at the time of entry in to the service. OR
- Candidate is a son/daughter of serving/ retired employee of Para-Military Forces of India and the employee is either of Rajasthan origin irrespective of his/her place of posting or is posted in Rajasthan at the time of last date of the submission of application for admission provided that in case of Para-Military Personnel from the Rajasthan origin, a certificate has to be submitted by him/her from the employer to the effect that his/her State of origin is Rajasthan at the time of entry into service. OR
- Candidate is a son/daughter of a Judge of the Rajasthan High Court, subject to that he/she submit an undertaking/affidavit stating that such benefit is not claimed or availed by them in any other State.
Rajasthan JET 2021 Image Specifications
Candidates must upload all the required image in their proper specifications as asked by the authority. They must upload a scan of a recent photograph not older than six months showing the date and name on photograph. Interested candidates can check the specifications of image for the Rajasthan JET 2021 Application Form below.
|Signature||jpg/jpeg/pjpeg/png/bmp/tif/gif||30 to 50 KB (5H x 4W cm)||80 pixels per inch|
|Candidate’s photograph||jpg/jpeg/pjpeg/png/bmp/tif/gif||30 to 50 KB (2H x 4W cm)||80 pixels per inch|
|Other Documents||100 to 200 KB|
Details to Enter in the Rajasthan JET 2021 Application Form
Candidates must enter all the details inside the Rajasthan JET 2021 Application Form correctly. Interested candidates can check the details of Application Form in the list given below.
- Course applied for
- Candidate’s Full name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Age on 1st July 2021
- Address for Communication
- Pin code
- STD Code
- Tel. No.
- Mobile No.
Documents required for Rajasthan JET 2021 Application Form
Candidates must keep themselves ready with all the required documents for Rajasthan JET 2021 Application Form. interested candidates can check the required documents of in the list given below.
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination
- Scanned copy of Photograph and Signature
- Fee concession certificate i.e. caste category and/or Specially Abled Person (SAP) certificate indicating 40 %.
How to apply for Rajasthan JET 2021?
Candidates must apply for the Rajasthan JET 2021 examination before the last date of the submission of the Application Form. Interested candidates can check the steps to fill the Application Form from below.
Step 1: Click on the direct link to register which is available on this page above.
Step 2: A new page will appear, read all the instructions available on that page carefully.
Step 3: Pay the application fee amount after filling basic details, as shown in the image below.
Step 4: Proceed to fill the application form. While filling, upload all the required documents in their proper size and format and click on the Submit button available at the bottom of the page.
Step 5: Finally, take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Rajasthan JET 2021 Admit Card
Admit Card for Rajasthan JET 2021 shall be released as per schedule given above. Candidates can download their Rajasthan JET 2021 Hall Ticket from the official site of Sri Karan Narendra Agriculture University, Jaipur. Candidates must keep themselves ready with their Registration Number Password and Exam Type to download the Rajasthan JET 2021 Admit Card. All the appearing candidates must go to the Rajasthan JET 2021 examination center along with the Admit card and all the required documents.
Rajasthan JET 2021
Sri Karan Narendra Agriculture University, Jaipur shall conduct Rajasthan JET 2021 examination for admission to various undergraduate courses in the disciplines of Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry and Food Technology. Interested candidates must submit the Application Form along with the Application Fee for the same. It is a state level Joint Entrance examination. Candidates must check the Rajasthan JET 2021 Eligibility Criteria before the submission of the Rajasthan JET 2021 Application Form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.