Rajasthan JET Application Form 2018 will be announced through online mode only. The application forms for Joint Entrance Test (JET) Agriculture 2018 will be invited by the Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur in the 01st week of March 2018 (tentatively). The application will have to be made through the official website at rcaudaipur.com. Rajasthan JET 2018 Application Form will probably be accepted till 02nd week of April 2018. In the application form, the candidate has to mention clearly the course he wants to study. The courses offered are the first year of B.Sc (agriculture and horticulture, forestry) and B.Tech (dairy and food technology).
Joint Entrance Test (JET Agriculture 2018) is a state level examination which will be conducted by Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology Udaipur 313001 (Rajasthan). Through this entrance test, students can get admission in various agriculture courses. Most of the colleges in Rajasthan state accept candidates for admission into these courses on the basis of JET Agriculture scores. For 2018, we are providing details of JET 2018 Examination, JET 2018 Application Form, Fees, eligibility criteria etc.
Rajasthan JET 2018 Application Form Important Dates
Candidates who wish to appear for the test must read the information brochure that may be released in the month of March, 2018. This information brochure will contain the complete details related to JET Application Form submission starting and closing dates etc.
|Notification will be released||01st week of March 2018|
|Opening of Online Application Form||01st week of March 2018|
|Last date for application submission||02nd week of April 2018|
B.Sc. Agriculture (Hons.), B.Sc. Horticulture (Hons.), B.Sc. Forestry (Hons.), B. Tech. (Dairy Technology), B. Tech. (Food Technology), B.Sc.(Ag.), and MBA (Agri- Business) 5 year integrated course.
Applicants looking forward to appearing for the Joint Entrance Examination shall check whether they are eligible for appearing in the test. It will be the sole responsibility of the candidates to check the same. And bear the consequences on their own, if anyone is disqualified because of non-fulfilment of eligibility conditions. Let us take a look at the conditions on which the candidates will be measured upon:-
- Academic Qualification Requirement- candidate must have passed 12th class or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Marks Requirement- an applicant must have obtained at least 50% marks (for General) and 45% marks (for Reserved categories).
- Qualifying examination appearing candidates– Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
- Age Limit Requirement- The maximum age limit is 25 years as on 01st January 2018.
- Domicile Requirement- Rajasthan domicile holder or students who have studied consecutively 3 years as a regular candidate in Rajasthan are eligible to apply.
Instructions for filling JET Application Form 2018
- The online Rajasthan JET 2018 Application Form might be accepted between the 01st week of March 2018 to 02nd week of April 2018.
- Candidates will need to upload their recent passport size photograph along with signature as a single image
- Candidates can note down the required specifications.
- Image (including photo and signature on a single page) should be 7H x 4W cm with 80 pixels per inch, and maximum size of the file should be between 30 to 50 KB. accepted format is jpg/jpeg/pjpeg/png/bmp/tif/ gif
- Other required documents must be in pdf format with 100 to 200 KB maximum size.
- Modifications in the application form will be accepted till last date of online application form.
- The University cannot be held responsible for erroneous information sufficed in the form.
- The application fee of Rs.2800/-(excluding bank charges if any) for General/OBC/SBC candidates and Rs.1400/- (excluding bank charges if any) for SC/ST/PC might be charged.
- The amount may be accepted using online medium only.
- This amount will be non-refundable/ transferable/ adjustable in any case.
Rajasthan JET 2018 Application Procedure
Now that you understand where, when the applications will have to be made, let us find out in details the complete procedure so that any error while filling the form can be eliminated. We have divided the application form submitting process in 4 steps. Let us proceed to with Step-1.
Step-1 Offline preparations for filling the Online Application Form
Preparing documents- Keep the documents ready as mentioned above in instructions. Take a photograph of 5H x 4W cm size. Paste this photograph on a plain sheet of paper and put your signature below the photograph in 2H x 4W cm size. Then you should Scan it in jpg/jpeg/pjpeg/png/bmp/tif/gif format with 80 pixels per inch resolution. The size of the whole image should be between 30 to 50 KB. A sample of the image to be uploaded will be given on the website at the time of application form filling.
Fee concession certificate
- Candidates belonging to a reserved category or PWD (who have greater than 39% disability) should scan a supporting certificate issued by the competent authority and upload the file. The maximum size of the file accepted is 100 to 200KB.
- In addition to that, scan mark sheets of 10th class and 12th class in “pdf” format not more than 100 to 200KB in size.
Step-2 Filling of Online Application Form
The Rajasthan JET 2018 Application Form will pop up on your computer screen. Read the details asked properly. Required details must be filled in order in the given spaces only. Candidates should proceed to ensure the correctness of each entry made therein. It is possible that there is no provision for modifications or detail alteration. Keep your credentials safely.
Candidates are also suggested that they keep the provided Mobile number active, since all the information will be sent through SMS on this mobile. In case of non-availability of this number or change in mobile number candidate will not get the information. The Office will not be responsible for non-delivery of the information in such cases.
Step-3 Depositing the Fees
Fees of JET 2018 is not available yet for completing Rajasthan JET 2018 Application Form. But here we are mentioning the amount that the candidate had paid last year. This will help you to know the minimum amount that the candidate must keep with herself while filling the form.
|Category||Amount paid as per last year|
|General/OBC/SBC||Rs. 2800/+bank charges|
|SC/ST/PC >39%||Rs.1400/- plus bank charges|
Special Note- Fees might be accepted online only.
Step-4 Printing Rajasthan JET 2018 Application Form
Proper print will only be possible after successful submission of Rajasthan JET 2018 Application Form and depositing the required sum. There will be a “Print button” tab on the web portal after you complete all the above formalities. We strongly advised the candidates to take a print of application form for your own record. Candidates do not have to send any hard copy of the Rajasthan JET 2018 Application Form to the University.