Rajasthan JET Application Form 2018 is announced through online mode only. The application forms for Joint Entrance Test (JET) Agriculture 2018 is invited by the Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur. The application form has to be made online through the official website at www.rcaudaipur.com. Rajasthan JET 2018 Application Form probably be accepted till April 10, 2018. In the application form, the candidate has to mention clearly the course he wants to study. The courses offered are the first year of B.Sc (agriculture and horticulture, forestry) and B.Tech (dairy and food technology).
Joint Entrance Test (JET Agriculture 2018) is a state level examination which will be conducted by Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology Udaipur 313001 (Rajasthan). Through this entrance test, students can get admission in various agriculture courses. Most of the colleges in Rajasthan state accept candidates for admission into these courses on the basis of JET Agriculture scores. For 2018, we are providing details of JET 2018 Examination, JET 2018 Application Form, Fees, eligibility criteria etc.
Rajasthan JET 2018 Application Form
Candidates who wish to appear for the test must read the information brochure clearly. This information contains the complete details related to JET Application Form submission starting and closing dates etc.
Schedule for Rajasthan JET Application Form 2018 is given below:
|Date of commencement for filling of the online application||01 Mar 2018|
|Date of closure for filling of online application||10 Apr 2018|
|Last date for editing the application||12 Apr 2018|
- Click here to apply online for Rajasthan JET 2018.
- Click here for login to Rajasthan JET Application Form 2018.
Instructions for filling JET Application Form 2018
Candidates are advised to go through these instructions and before starting filling of application form he or she must keep all relevant documents ready to avoid any reason for not accepting the form by the system.
Step 1: Offline preparation for filling the Online Application Form
- Take a photograph of 5H x 4W cm size. Paste the photograph on plain paper and sign below the photograph 2H x 4W cm size. Scan it in jpg/jpeg/pjpeg/png/bmp/tif/gif format with 80 pixels per inch resolution. The image size of the photo with signature should be in between 30 to 50 KB. The sample image is already given on the website.
- Fee concession certificate i.e. caste category and/or physically challenge certificate indicating >39% disability should be scan in “pdf” format having size 100 to 200KB.
- Scan mark sheets of X and XII (if passed already) examination in “pdf” format having size 100 to 200KB.
- Mobile number on which candidate wants to get SMS related to this examination from JET office. All the information will be sent through SMS on this mobile. Use your own or close relative mobile number avoid a mobile number of Coaching Centre and Emitra. Not more than three applications will be accepted on a common mobile number.
- In case non-availability of mobile number or change in mobile number candidate will not get the information for which this office will not bear any responsibility.
Step 2: Depositing the fees
- Candidate must read the instructions given on the website carefully.
- Deposit the fees from your own or close relative account/ credit/ debit card avoid the account or credit/ debit card of Emitra or any other agency to avoid difficulty in case of refund if any.
- Candidates are advised to keep the details of bank account viz., Name of the bank and branch, account holders’ name, number, type of the account etc. for ready reference in near future.
- This fee is not refundable/ transferable/ adjustable in any case.
|General/OBC/SBC||Rs. 2800/+bank charges|
|SC/ST/PC >39%||Rs.1400/- plus bank charges|
Step 3: Filling of Online Application Form
- The entries of the online application form must be filled as required.
- Candidate should ensure that the photo and signature belong to the same person i.e. his/her only.
- The changes (if required) will be allowed in online application form up to a given date using registration number and password. Keep the password very safe as anyone can change your details and misuse it due to this for any change in your application form this office will not be responsible. Do not share the password details.
Step 4: Printing of application form
- Click the Print button on the web portal and get print of application form. Keep this print for your record.
- Candidates need not send hard copy of an application to the Coordinator.