Rajasthan JET 2021 – Sri Karan Narendra Agriculture University, Jaipur has released the admit card for Rajasthan JET on August 01, 2021. Candidates can download Rajasthan JET 2021 Admit Card at jet2021sknau.com. However, the Rajasthan JET entrance exam will be held on August 08, 2021. Rajasthan JET 2021 application process is over now. Candidates can check the revised dates of Rajasthan JET 2021 from below. It is state level examination held for admission into the undergraduate courses in the disciplines of Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Food Nutrition and Dietetics, Community Science / Home Science, Fisheries Science Dairy Technology, and Food Technology. The exam is held in offline mode and all the questions are of MCQ type only. Candidates check more details about Rajasthan JET 2021, from this page.
Latest: Rajasthan JET 2021 Admit Card has been released. Click here to download it.
Rajasthan JET 2021
Rajasthan JET is a provided admission into various examinations like Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Food Nutrition and Dietetics, Community Science / Home Science, Fisheries Science Dairy Technology and Food Technology. Candidates can check all the important schedule for JET 2021 is given below.
|Rajasthan JET 2021||Date|
|Issuing of Activity Schedule of JET-2021 on University/JET website||20 Mar 2021|
|Date of commencement for filling the online application||24 Mar 2021|
|Last date for filling and online depositing the application forms without late fee|
|Last date for filling & online depositing the application forms with late fee Rs. 500/-|
|Last date for editing applications form|
30 Jun 2021
|Online Admit cards available||01 Aug 2021|
|Date of Entrance Examination||08 Aug 2021|
|Display of OMR sheets and answer key||13 Aug 2021|
|Last date for objections, if any||16 Aug 2021|
|Declaration of result||21 Aug 2021|
|Opening of Online Option Form||22 Aug 2021|
|Last date for depositing the Online Option Form fee||27 Aug 2021|
|Last date for editing the Online Option Form||28 Aug 2021|
|Display of 1st Provisional Admission List||04 Sep 2021|
|Last date for accepting allotment and depositing the fee up||07 Sep 2021|
|Display of 2nd Provisional Admission List from above filled option form||11 Sep 2021|
|Last date for accepting allotment and depositing the fee of 2nd provisional admission list||14 Sep 2021|
|Display of 3rd Provisional Admission List||18 Sep 2021|
|Last date for accepting allotment and depositing the fee against 3rd provisional admission list||20 Sep 2021|
|Reporting with original documents in respective College up to 5 pm||22 Sep 2021|
|If seats remains vacant|
|Opening of Option Form for Online Spot Counselling||to be announced|
|Last date for Online Option Form||to be announced|
|Display of Provisional Admission List||to be announced|
|Last date for depositing the Online fees||to be announced|
|Reporting in the Colleges||to be announced|
– Click here to download the Rajasthan JET 2021 Revised Schedule, Released on July 17, 2021.
– Click here to download the Rajasthan JET 2021 Revised Schedule.
– Click here to download the Rajasthan JET 2021 Schedule.
Rajasthan JET 2021 Application Form
The application form for Rajasthan JET 2021 is available at the official website, jet2021sknau.com. Interested candidates can fill the application form online mode only. Sri Karan Narendra Agriculture University, Jaipur has released the application for Rajasthan JET 2021. Those applicants who successfully filled the application form before the last date are eligible to participate in the entrance examination for admission to undergraduate courses in the disciplines of Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Food Nutrition and Dietetics, Community Science / Home Science, Fisheries Science Dairy Technology and Food Technology. Candidates can fill the form via direct link is provided below.
Application process is over now!
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application form for Rajasthan JET 2021.
Application Fee: Applicants can check the fee for the Application fee below.
|SC/ST/PC≥ 40%||Rs. 1400/-|
Rajasthan JET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who must have passed the Senior Secondary (10+2) examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan, Ajmer or any other Statutory Board or any examination recognized equivalent to it by the university in the science stream are eligible to appear in the JET examination.
- For Bachelor of Technology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics are essential at 10+2 level.
- Candidate may attempt any three subjects in the JET examination out of five but, those who want admission in Bachelor of Dairy and Food Technology not have any choice and they must attempt only PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics).
- 5% marks would be allowed to candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)/SBC (Non-creamy layer) category. (The candidates taking the advantage of 5% relaxation will not be considered in the UR category).
Note: Candidates who have appeared at any of the aforesaid qualifying examinations and whose results have not been declared before the commencement of the JET shall provisionally be allowed to appear in the JET. The result of the examinations (10+2) is essential at the time of filing the option form.
The maximum age limit is 25 years as of January 01 of the year of admission i.e. candidate born before January 01, 1995, are not eligible. The date of birth as mentioned in the Secondary Examination mark sheet/ certificate will be considered as authentic.
Exam Pattern for JET 2021
There is a single question paper for all the candidates who are aspiring to appear in JET for admission in the undergraduate programme in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Dairy Technology, and Food Technology.
- Duration of the exam: 02 hours
- The medium of the Test: Bilingual, i.e., the paper shall be set in both English and Hindi
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- The Question Paper for JET would be available in the following five subjects namely:
The candidates desiring admission in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Forestry/Fisheries/Food and Dietetics may attempt any three subjects. For admission in Dairy Technology and Food Technology, candidates must attempt Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics only.
Four marks will be awarded for every correct answer and one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer (Negative marking). If more than one option is chosen, it will be treated as the wrong answer. No marks will be awarded or deducted for unmarked/ unattempted questions.
Rajasthan JET 2021 Selection Procedure
In the selection, procedure candidates must qualify for the entrance test as per the minimum cut off required to sit for the Counselling. Candidates can check the Rajasthan JET 2021 Selection Procedure below.
- Offline Based Joint Entrance Test: Candidates must score marks over the minimum qualifying marks in order to feature in the Merit List.
- Evaluation for OMR Sheet: For each correct response in the Answer Sheet, +4 marks shall be added whereas with each incorrect answer he/she can lose 1 mark. No marks will be deducted for an unattempted question.
- Preparation of the Merit List: The Merit List will be prepared after the evaluation of OMR sheets as per the marking scheme.
About Rajasthan JET
Rajasthan JET is a state-level Joint Entrance Exam. Every year, Rajasthan JET held in order to grant admission in various agriculture courses. Rajasthan JET is a gateway for admissions in different courses like B.Sc. Agriculture (Honours), B.Tech-Food Technology, B.Tech-Dairy Technology, B.Sc. Horticulture (Honours), B.Sc. Forestry (Honours), etc.
Official Website: sknau.ac.in
For complete information on Rajasthan JET 2021, Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.