Rajasthan JET 2018 also known as Rajasthan Joint Entrance Test is a state level entrance test organized by the Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology, Udaipur. This entrance examination is a gateway for admissions in different courses like B.Sc. Agriculture (Honours), B.Tech-Food Technology, B.Tech-Dairy Technology, B.Sc. Horticulture (Honours), B.Sc. Forestry (Honours), etc. Interested candidates can apply for JET 2018 by filling and submitting the application form through online mode. However, before proceeding to fill the online Rajasthan JET 2018 Application form, the candidate must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Only those who will successfully register for the entrance exam will be issued, JET Admit Card. Here candidate can check complete details about JET Agriculture 2018 including important dates, application process, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus etc.
Rajasthan JET 2018
The reservation of seats for different categories will be as per the rules of Government of Rajasthan and subsequently adopted by MPUAT, Udaipur. Candidate can check the schedule for the rest of the events of Rajasthan JET 2018 from the table given below.
|Date of commencement for filling of the online application||01 Mar 2018|
|Date of closure for filling of online application||10 Apr 2018|
|Last date for editing the application||12 Apr 2018|
|Online admit cards available||14 May 2018|
|Date of entrance examination||20 May 2018|
|Display of OMR sheets, answer key by||25 May 2018|
|Last date for objections if any||27 May 2018|
|Declaration of result & opening of online option form||05 Jun 2018|
|Last date for depositing the online option form fee||13 Jun 2018|
|Last date for editing the online option form||14 Jun 2018|
|Display of 1st provisional admission list||18 Jun 2018|
|Last date for accepting allotment and depositing the fee or submitting request for upward assessment||21 Jun 2018|
|Display of 2nd provisional admission list||24 Jun 2018|
|Last date for accepting allotment and depositing the fee or submitting request for 2nd upward assessment||27 Jun 2018|
|Display of 3rd provisional admission list||30 Jun 2018|
|Last date for accepting allotment and depositing fee||03 Jul 2018|
|Reporting with original document in respective college (If seats remain vacant)||05 Jul 2018|
|Opening of option form for online spot counseling||10 Jul 2018|
|Last date for online option form||12 Jul 2018|
|Display of provisional list||15 Jul 2018|
|Last date for depositing the online fees||17 Jul 2018|
|Reporting in the college||19 Jul 2018|
|Display of 2nd provisional list||22 Jul 2018|
|Last date for depositing the online fees||24 Jul 2018|
|Reporting in the college (If seats remain vacant)||26 Jul 2018|
|On the spot counseling||30 Jul 2018|
|Reporting in the college||31 Jul 2018|
Note: The Rajasthan JET 2018 is open to the candidates of Rajasthan domicile only.
JET Application Form 2018
The application form for JET 2018 can be obtained from the official site of Rajasthan JET www.rcaudaipur.com. Candidates need to fill all the details as required in the form. Incomplete application or application submitted after the due date will not be accepted. Along with all the details, candidates need to upload a recent passport size photograph along with signature as per the specifications. After submitting the application form if a candidate feels that some details need to be edit, it can be done by Edit option until the last date of online application form. The payment of application fee shall be done through online mode via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
The applicant needs to pay the following amount by online mode. This amount is not refundable/ transferable/ adjustable in any case.
|Categories||Application Fee Charges|
|General/ OBC/ SBC||Rs 2800/-|
Eligibility Criteria for JET 2018
Before filling the online application form for JET-2018, ensure that the candidate fulfills the eligibility conditions to various courses. Eligibility criteria for admission to JET-2018 various courses shall be as under:
The candidates must have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks. Candidate must have cleared 10+2 examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, Ajmer or any other Statutory Board or any examination recognized equivalent to it in any of the following subject:
Note: A relaxation of 5% marks would be given to candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC
Age Limit – The maximum age limit for the candidate is 25 years.
Domicile Criteria/ Residential Requirement
Only Rajasthan domicile candidates can apply for JET 2018 or a candidate must fulfill the following criteria to be eligible for JET 2018:
- The candidate must have studied for the last three years in the qualifying examination continuously as a regular student in a recognized institution in Rajasthan i.e. passed 10th and 10+2 (in the qualifying subjects) from Rajasthan.
- Natural Father/Mother of the candidate has been continuously residing in Rajasthan for a period of last 10 years and the candidate has studied for at least 5 years during this period in the recognized educational institution in Rajasthan.
- The candidate must be a bonafide resident of Rajasthan. He/She may be presently studying in any of the states other than Rajasthan.
- The candidate is a son/daughter of a serving or retired employee of (a) Government of Rajasthan and Officer of All India Services the State Cadre of Rajasthan or (b) Undertaking/ Corporation/ Improvement Trust/ Municipal Bodies duly constituted by the Government of Rajasthan by an act of Law or (c) any of the Universities in Rajasthan or Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan provided that the employee has worked in Rajasthan for three years preceding the last date of submission of the application.
- Candidate is a son/daughter of a permanent or retired employee of Indian Defense Service and the employee is either of Rajasthan origin irrespective of his/her place of posting or is posted in Rajasthan at the time of last date of the application for admission provided that in case the defensive personnel is of Rajasthan origin, a Certificate has to be submitted by him/her from the employer to the effect that his/her State of origin is Rajasthan at the time of entry in to service.
- Candidate is a son/daughter of permanent (serving/retired) employee of Para-Military Forces of India and the employee is either of Rajasthan origin irrespective of his/her place of posting or is posted in Rajasthan at the time of last date of application for admission provided that in case of Para-Military Personnel from the Rajasthan origin, a certificate has to be submitted by him/her from the employer to the effect that his/her State of origin is Rajasthan at the time of entry into service.
- The candidate is a son/ daughter of a Judge of Rajasthan High Court subject to that he/she submit an undertaking/affidavit stating that such benefit is not claimed or availed by them in any other State.
JET Admit Card 2018
The JET 2018 Admit Card will be available on website www.rcaudaipur.com a week or two before the commencement of examination. No, admit card will be sent by post or personally to the candidates. Candidates have to download and take a print out of the Admit Card, to bring the same to the exam center. The Coordinator reserves the right to withdraw the permission granted by error to a candidate who is not eligible to appear in the examination even though the admission card has been issued and produced by the candidate before the center superintendent. The Rajasthan JE Admit Card 2018 is an important verification document so it is advised to candidates to preserve the admit card until the admission process is not over.
Exam Pattern for JET 2018
There shall be a single question paper for all the candidates who are aspiring to appear in JET 2018 for admission in the undergraduate programme in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Dairy Technology and Food Technology.
- Duration of the exam: 02 hours
- Medium of the Test: Bilingual, i.e., the paper shall be set in both English and Hindi
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- The Question Paper for JET 2018 would be available in the following five subjects namely:
The candidates desiring admission in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Forestry/Fisheries/Food and Dietetics may attempt any three subjects. For admission in Dairy Technology and Food Technology, candidates must attempt Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics only.
Four marks will be awarded for every correct answer and one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer (Negative marking). If more than one option is chosen, it will be treated as the wrong answer. No marks will be awarded or deducted for unmarked/ unattempted questions.
JET 2018 Syllabus
Candidate can prepare for the entrance exam of JET 2018, as per the syllabus is given below. Any changes, whatsoever in the exam pattern will be updated on this page.
- Click Here to check the JET Syllabus
JET Answer Key 2018
Soon after the exam is held successfully, the MPUAT will publish the answer key online at its official website. The MPUAT JET Answer Key 2018 will consist of correct answers and with the help of the JET, answer key candidate can cross check their answers. Also, they can estimate their chances of qualifying the entrance examination. The JET 2018 Answer Key shall be available for download in pdf format. The MPUAT shall also give provision to the candidate to raise an objection(s) if any. As per the objections raised, a final answer key shall be released followed by the declaration of JET Result 2018.
JET Result 2018
The result for JET 2018 will be available for check through online mode at the official website of MPUAT. Candidates who will appear for the entrance test can check their result by entering details such as Registration Number, Password. The short-listing of the candidate will be on the basis of their performance in JET 2018. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in JET 2018. The authority may publish a list of candidates mentioning their Roll & Registration Number, Name, Marks Obtained, and Rank.
JET Counselling 2018
Candidates who will make through the merit list will be eligible to appear/ participate in the Rajasthan JET Counselling 2018. The counseling process shall be organized in different rounds. On the basis of the choices filled by the candidate, availability of seats and rank, seats will be allotted to the students. Candidates must keep ready the information and list of colleges along with the order of choice on a separate paper and mark sheets or desired certificates if any. As per last year’s information, to confirm the seat, the candidate shall have to pay an amount of Rs. 5000 with option form (online).
Official Website: www.rcaudaipur.com.
For details about Rajasthan JET 2018 – Download Information Brochure.