|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
RAJUVAS Counselling 2017 – All candidates of RPVT-2017 desirous of admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Course will have to participate in online counselling process with prescribed fee. Seat allotment will done on the basis of Merit list of RPVT 2017. Complete details regarding RAJUVAS Counselling 2017 is given in the article below.
Latest: – List of provisionally admitted candidates after offline counselling has been released. Check it below.
RAJUVAS Counselling 2017
All the successful and eligible the candidates are required to appear in online admission counselling in person on the date and time as notified in the counselling schedule. The allotment of admission shall be made till the availability of seats in a particular college and particular category at the time and date of allotment.
The physically handicapped candidates, claiming admission under 3% reserved seats
for physically handicapped persons, in B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course through RPVT-2017, will be required to report in person, as called by the Chairman, Central UG Admission Board,along with their all the original documents as required for admission along with the issued valid disability certificate. If required, they can also be directed for their disability medical check-up at hospital attached to Govt. Medical College, Bikaner.
Before filling online counselling registration application candidates are asked to read the complete Information Booklet and Users Manual carefully for all essential details.
Offline Counselling Schedule
Offline counselling schedule for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Course has been uploaded on the official website, Which can also be checked through the direct link provided below.
- Click Here to check list of Provisionally Admitted Candidates – New!
Seat Allotment – Round 4
After completion of Counselling registration process candidates has been allotted seats after each allotment round, selected candidates have to report at the allotted college for documents verification and to complete admission formality to confirm their admission to the allotted college within the given time frame otherwise their allotment will be cancelled. The direct link to check the allotment has been provided below.
- To Check Round 4 Seat Allotment – Click Here
RAJUVAS Counselling Online Registration
Online counselling registration applications will be invited from admission eligible candidates of Rajasthan domicile only who have applied and appeared for RPVT 2017 for admission in B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course. Interested candidates have to register for counselling process as per the time frame given in the schedule above. Registration link for online counselling is given below.
- Register here – Process Over…!!
Registration Fee – Candidates have to pay a registration fee of Rs 500 (Bank Charge of Rs 50 extra) through a bank challan in any ICICI Bank of Rajesthan.
- Two identical colour photographs with name and date of taking photograph. The photograph should be same as uploaded for online application form of RPVT-2017.
- RPVT-2017 Registration details (Online Application Form) filled at the time of applying to appear in RPVT-2017.
- Admit card of RPVT-2017.
- RPVT-2017 Entrance Examination Result sheet.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration application, submitted on university website www.rajuvas.org for admission under state quota seats.
- Mark sheet & Certificate of Senior Secondary or equivalent recognized Examination.
- Mark sheet of 10+1 class.
- Mark sheet and Certificate of Secondary or equivalent recognized Examination.
- Character Certificate issued from the school/college last attended.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, as applicable. Undertaking will be given by the candidate regarding his/her caste (format to be issued at the time of counselling)
- Domicile Certificate of Rajasthan State.
- The candidate claiming admission under physically handicapped category must bring compulsorily the certificate showing his/her physical disability bearing his/her photograph on it, issued only by a statutory Medical Board constituted by authority of any Govt. Medical College of Rajasthan following instructions as mentioned in clause 3 (vi)
- University copy of Bank challan with respect to counselling registration fees.
If the original documents of candidate are lying deposited in other college/Institute then he/she will be allowed to participate in counselling under the following conditions
- A Letter / Document in Original signed by the Principal / Dean mentioning the exact date of admission and list of the original certificate retained in that College/ Institution.
- The fee receipt for the admission issued by the college in Original.
- Attested photocopies of all Certificates retain in that college are to be submitted.
- The candidate will have to deposit Rs. 5,000/- in cash as security money which will be refunded to back, if he/she deposits the original documents within a period of two weeks failing which this amount will be forfeited and his/her claim for the seat offered in the counselling will stand cancelled automatically.
The original documents of the admitted candidates will be retained in the college and returned only after the completion of course or if they are relieved midway from the course for the reason whatsoever may be.
For Annexures to be filled & to be brought for the process of admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. 2017-18
during admission – Click Here
All the candidates provisionally admitted to B.V.Sc. & A.H. course will have to submit Physical Fitness Certificate from Medical Jurist of Govt. Hospital / Medical College. The admission of candidate found unsuitable in Physical Fitness will be cancelled.
For more information refer to the Information Brochure released by the university.