RPVT Counselling 2020 – After declaration of Result the admission allotments will be done through process of online counselling rounds by the Central UG Admission Board of the University as per overall merit of RPVT-2020. All the successful and eligible candidates of RPVT-2020 desirous of admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Course will have to participate in online counselling process with the prescribed Fee. Qualified candidates need to register for the online Counselling on the official website. Complete details regarding RPVT Counselling 2020 is given in the article below.
Latest: The third round seat allotment letter has released with the revised schedule of counselling. Scroll down to check.
No personal intimation regarding the counselling will be given to the candidates individually by post or otherwise. Counselling notification will be published in State level newspaper and will be displayed on the university website. To stay updated with Counselling process follow the below-given table :
|RPVT Counselling 2020||Important Dates|
|Filling and locking up||08 – 15 Oct 2020|
|1 st round of counselling- Only for Physically Handicapped (specially disabled) category||19 – 21 Oct 2020|
|2nd round of counselling||20 Oct 2020|
|2nd round admission process-||to be notified|
|3rd round of counselling||23 Oct 2020|
|3rd round admission process||28 Oct 2020|
|4th round of counselling||07 Nov 2020|
|5th round of counselling||24 Nov 2020|
- Click here to download the RPVT 2020 Latest Counselling Schedule.
- Click here to download the RPVT 2020 Counselling Schedule.
Official Website: rajuvas.org
RPVT 2020 Counselling Online Registration
Online counselling registration applications are invited from admission eligible candidates of Rajasthan domicile only who will apply and appear for RPVT 2020 for admission in B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course. Interested candidates will have to register for counselling process as per the time frame given in the schedule above.
Registration Fee – Candidates have to pay a expected registration fee of Rs 500 (Bank Charge of Rs 50 extra) through a bank challan in any ICICI Bank of Rajasthan.
Documents Required for RPVT 2020 Counselling
Original Documents required at the time of Counselling for Verification :
- Two identical colour photographs with name and date of taking photograph. The photograph should be same as uploaded for online application form of RPVT-2020
- RPVT-2019 Registration details (Online Application Form) filled at the time of applying to appear in RPVT-2020
- Admit card of RPVT-2020
- RPVT-2020 Entrance Examination Result sheet.
- Copy of Online Counselling Registration application, submitted on university website www.rajuvas.org for admission under state quota seats.
- Mark sheet & Certificate of Senior Secondary or equivalent recognized Examination.
- Mark sheet of 10+1 class.
- Mark sheet and Certificate of Secondary or equivalent recognized Examination.
- Character Certificate issued from the school/college last attended.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, as applicable. Undertaking will be given by the candidate regarding his/her caste (format to be issued at the time of counselling)
- Domicile Certificate of Rajasthan State.
- The candidate claiming admission under physically handicapped category must bring compulsorily the certificate showing his/her physical disability bearing his/her photograph on it, issued only by a statutory Medical Board constituted by authority of any Govt. Medical College of Rajasthan following instructions as mentioned in clause 3 (vi)
- University copy of Bank challan with respect to counselling registration fees.
If the original documents of candidate will lying deposited in other college/Institute then he/she will be allowed to participate in counselling under the following conditions
- A Letter / Document in Original signed by the Principal / Dean mentioning the exact date of admission and list of the original certificate retained in that College/ Institution.
- The fee receipt for the admission issued by the college in Original.
- Attested photocopies of all Certificates retain in that college are to be submitted.
- The candidate will have to deposit Rs. 5,000/- in cash as security money which will be refunded to back, if he/she deposits the original documents within a period of two weeks failing which this amount will be forfeited and his/her claim for the seat offered in the counselling will stand cancelled automatically.
Click here to download the RPVT-2020 Counselling for Physically Handicapped and Defence/Paramilitary candidates.
- The original documents of the admitted candidates will be retained in the college and returned only after the completion of course or if they are relieved midway from the course for the reason whatsoever may be.
- The original documents submitted at the time of counselling, if found defective/forged, the eligibility for admission will be cancelled
Important Information Regarding RPVT Counselling
- All the successful and eligible the candidates are required to appear in online admission counselling in person on the date and time as notified in the counselling schedule.
- The allotment of admission shall be made till the availability of seats in a particular college and particular category at the time and date of allotment.
- For the candidate not participating in the online counselling process as per notified schedule, for reason whatsoever may be, it shall be presumed that he/she is not interested in seeking admission in this course and thus he/she will automatically forfeit his/her right of admission. Thus he/she will not be considered for seat allotment during online counselling process.
- The candidate will solely be responsible for the same. Further, the candidate found unsuitable by the Central UG Admission Board at the time of verification of documents will be rejected.
- All the candidates provisionally admitted to B.V.Sc. & A.H. course will have to submit Physical Fitness Certificate from Medical Jurist of Govt. Hospital / Medical College. The admission of candidate found unsuitable in Physical Fitness shall be cancelled.
- The admission allotments under different counselling rounds will be made based on the choices for college and type of seats as filled and locked online by the candidates.
- If admission process is prolonged on any reporting day then the candidates may have to stay for next day also.
RPVT 2020 Seat Matrix
Following is the Seat Deta for B.V.S.C & A.H. Degree Courses:
- Click here to download RPVT 2020 Seat Matrix.
RPVT 2020 Fee Structure
Following is the expected Fee Structure for RPVT 2020 ( B.V.S.C & A.H. Degree Courses)
|Type of Fee||B.V.Sc & A. H.|
|General fees per annum (Tuition fee and other fees)||15,740|
|Professional fees per annum for payment/Self Finance seats||2,00,000|
About RPVT 2020
Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test 2020 (RPVT) 2020 is conducted by the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (RAJUVAS), Bikaner (RAJUVAS) For Admissions to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Course in RAJUVAS constituent & permitted affiliated private veterinary colleges. It is a pen paper-based test conducted in offline mode. Admission of candidates to B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course shall be made based on his/her standing in the merit of RPVT-2020 examination.
The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (RAJUVAS), Bikaner is a newly constituted body corporate established under subsection (3) of section 1 of the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Act, 2010. The College awards the undergraduate degree of B.V.Sc. &A.H. and offers M.V.Sc. course in 15 subjects, M.Sc. in one subject and Ph.D. by coursework in 12 disciplines. The University also has 75 institutes providing 2 years Diploma Programme in Animal Husbandry after 10+2 spread over whole Rajasthan producing about 3500 para-vets annually.RPVT 2020
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.