|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Candidates can download their SAAT 2018 Admit card from the University’s website. The candidate will be required to produce a valid identity proof as mentioned in the application form and Admit Card along with printed Admit Card. Candidates must preserve the admit card until the admission process is not over. The admit card will be issued to only those candidates who will register successfully for SAAT 2018.
To download the SAAT 2018 admit card, candidates will have to provide their registration id and mobile number and then print the admit card. Candidates need to keep an important point in mind is that the admit card of SAAT 2018 will be required during counselling session, so candidates are advised to keep it safe till then. Know the procedure to download the SAAT Admit Card 2018, documents to carry along with it, dates to download it and more in the article below.
SAAT 2018 Admit Card Tentative Schedule
|Issuance of SAAT 2018 Admit card||Third week of April 2018|
|SAAT 2018 Exam Date||Fourth week of April 2018|
SAAT Admit Card 2018
SAAT Exam shall be organized in between the fourth week of April 2018. It will be a computer based entrance test. The SAAT 2018 admit card will be provided through online mode on the registered mail ID. It will be mandatory for candidates to bring the admit card to appear for the entrance test.
How to download SAAT 2018 Admit Card?
Candidates can download their SAAT admit card by the following process:
- Visit the official website of the university or click on the direct link for downloading the admit card the will be provided in this page.
- Click on the link “SAAT 2018 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket”.
- Enter your “Registration ID” & “Mobile Number” in the specified fields.
- Click on the “Download Admit Card” button.
- The SAAT 2018 admit card will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Download and take print out of the admit card.
Details mentioned in the Admit Card
The following details shall be mentioned in the admit card as follows:
- Address of the candidate
- Address of the Test Centre allotted and test schedule
What to do in case of any discrepancy in the admit card?
If any discrepancy is noticed in the admit card it should immediately be brought to the notice of the Director, Admissions.
Importance of Admit Card
- Candidate without an admit card will not be permitted to attend the test. The Hall Ticket should be produced before the invigilators for identity verification.
- The Hall Ticket is an important document and should be preserved and produced at the time of counseling and admission.
- The admit card is an important verification document by which the invigilator can identify the identity of the candidate that only the registered candidate will be appearing for the test.