SAAT 2020 Result – SOA will declare the SAAT Result online at soa.ac.in on May 04, 2020 for B.Tech courses only. Result of rest of the courses is announced separately at a different schedule. The result is issued in 2 forms that are rank card and merit list. To check rank card of SAAT 2020 candidates have to use their application number. The rank card is issued to all the candidates who appear for SAAT 2020. However, the SAAT merit list has the names of the candidates who are eligible for counselling. on the day if counselling the candidates whose name appears in the merit list have to carry the rank card as one of the documents for verification and admission. For more details on SAAT 2020 result, read below.
SAAT Result 2020
The result declaration date varies from course to course, candidates can check below the SAAT 2020 result declaration dates from below:
|SAAT 2020 result||Dates|
|Date of SAAT 2020 exam||10 Apr – 03 May 2020|
|Date of result for B.Tech||04 May 2020|
|Choice Filling for engineerig only||05 – 08 May 2020|
|Counselling/Provisional Admission for engg||11 May 2020 onwards|
|Result for all other courses||to be notified|
|Counselling for all other courses||to be notified|
Result: Candidates can check the SAAT 2020 result as per the schedule above at soa.ac.in.
How Is The SAAT 2020 Result Prepared?
How Is The SAAT 2020 Result Prepared?
The SAAT 2020 Result preparation differs from course to course. In SOA there are courses in which the admission is based on both national level entrance exam and based on SAAT 2020.
Result preparation for the courses based on SAAT: The candidates who have appeared for SAAT, their result is based on the performance in the entrance exam. Their marks in the entrance exam are calculated based on the marking scheme of the exam. The result is declared as:
- Rank card: In this candidates can check their ranks in the exam and the marks scored.
- Merit list: The merit list is drawn on the basis of the ranks in the entrance exam and is uploaded on the website. As per it, candidates are called for counselling rounds. Merit list is drawn both course wise and category wise. The following merit list is down for admission via SAAT 2020:
- B.Tech merit list
- B.Pharm. / B.Sc. Agriculture merit list
- Lateral Entry merit list
- MCA merit list
- M.Tech. (branch wise) merit list
- M.Sc. (All) merit list
- M.Sc. Agriculture merit list
- MBA merit list
- MHA merit list
- MHM merit list
- M.Pharm. merit list
- LLM merit list merit list
- M.Sc. Nursing courses merit list
- BHMCT merit list
- B.A. LL.B. (H) merit list
- BBA LL.B. (H) merit list
- LL.B. (H) merit list
- BBA merit list
- BCA Courses merit list
- B.Sc. Nursing merit list
- Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Courses merit list
Result preparation of the courses based on national level entrance exam: For the candidates who apply for admission in non-SAAT way, their result is based on their national level entrance exam scores. Their result is displayed in the form of a merit list and as per which the admission is granted to them.
SAAT 2020 Result for NEET Candidates
Admission to the MBBS and BDS program in SOA University is on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in NEET exam. The candidates who qualify the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test are eligible for the admission in medical courses in Shiksha ‘O’ Anusadhan University. Admission process for MBBS and BDS Program is done through Medical Counselling Committee. For the NEET qualified candidates, a special merit list shall be prepared by the University for the admission.
SAAT Result 2020 for JEE Main Candidates
For the JEE Main qualified candidates, a separate merit list shall be prepared based on their scores in JEE Main. The candidates are then called for B.tech counselling at the venue notified after the declaration of the merit list.
How to check the Result of SAAT 2020
The candidates can check the steps below to check the SAAT 2020 Result in the online mode:
Step 1: Visit the official website as mentioned above. Or click on the direct link available on this page as and when the result is out.
Step 2: You are then directed to the official website, click on the SAAT result 2020
Step 3: Enter the application no, as received at the time of SAAT 2020 Registration to access the result. check the image below for reference:
Step 4: After entering the login credentials, download the result.
Step 5: Candidates must take a printout of the result and retain it until the admissions.
Merit list of SAAT 2020
There are separate merit lists for each course in which admission is offered in SAAT 2020. The merit list has the name of the candidates selected for admission and are eligible for the counselling rounds.
- A separate merit list is prepared for the candidates seeking admission to Engineering / Technology degree courses on the basis of marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, and maths.
- One merit list is for candidates seeking admission to Pharmacy / B.Sc. Ag. degree course on the basis of marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology.
- One each for candidates of diploma streams seeking admission under Lateral Entry scheme to Engineering and Technology / MCA, Pharmacy, and Hotel Management & Catering Technology courses.
- One each for candidates seeking admission to MCA, M.Tech. (branch wise), M.Sc. (All), MBA, MHA, MTTM, M.Pharm., LLM, and M.Sc. Nursing Courses.
- One each for candidates seeking admission to B.Sc. Nursing and Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Courses.
- One for candidates seeking admission to B.B.A. LLB courses.
SAAT 2020 Counselling
All the candidates whose name appear in the SAAT 2020 Result have to report at the counselling venue to book their seats admission. The counselling venue and time is notified at the official website after the declaration of the SAAT 2020 Result.
Documents to be carried at the counselling venue:
- Admit card of SAAT 2020
- Rank card of SAAT 2020
- Proof of Identity (Aadhaar)
- Original sate of birth certificate / class 10certificate
- Original School / College leaving certificate
- Class 12 Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet and 10th Mark Sheet
- Diploma / Bachelor’s degree certificate (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- Diploma / Bachelor’s degree mark sheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- Bachelor’s degree certificate (for MCA / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. / M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. All / MBA/MHA/MTTM/ MHM/MBA-Agribusiness)
- Bachelor’s degree mark sheet (for MCA / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. / M.Sc. Nursing / M.Sc. All /MBA/MHA/MTTM / MHM/MBA-Agribusiness)
- Receipt of Rs. 50,000/- paid online during provisional admission.
- Balance fee in the form of a demand draft / NEFT.
- Any other relevant certificate as mentioned in the counseling notice
- Two sets of attested photocopy of all original documents.
- Four recent passport size coloured photographs
- Caste Certificate in the prescribed format along with the original caste certificate
Reservation in Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan
Candidates can check below the reservation percentage as per which seats are to be filled in SOA:
Reservation is not applicable in the Lateral Entry courses.
Fee Structure for Siksha o Anusandhan Admission 2020
Candidates can see the below the fee details of the University:
|Course||Fees per annum|
|B.Tech. (NRI)||Rs. 3,35,000|
|Lateral Entry B.Tech||Rs. 2,29,000|
|M.Tech / MCA / Lateral Entry MCA||Rs. 1,30,000|
|MBA (Hospital Administration)||Rs. 1,00,000|
|Lateral Entry BHMCT||Rs. 75,000|
|BBA (Hospitality and Culinary Management)||Rs, 85,000|
|MBA in HM||Rs. 85,000|
|B.Pharm. (NRI)||Rs. 1,90,000|
|Lateral Entry B.Pharm||Rs. 1,30,000|
|B.Sc. (Agriculture)||Rs. 1,65,000|
|B.Sc. (Agriculture) (NRI)||Rs. 2,40,000|
|M.Sc. (Agriculture)||Rs. 1,25,000|
|B.Sc. (Nursing) (Basic /Post Basic)||Rs. 1,10,000|
|B.Sc. (Nursing) (Basic /Post Basic) (NRI)||Rs. 1,45,000|
|M.Sc. (Nursing)||Rs. 1,30,000|
|B.A. LL.B (H)||Rs. 1,10,000|
|B.B.A. LL.B (H)||Rs. 1,10,000|
|LL.B. (H)||Rs. 85,000|
|M.Sc. (All except Nursing & Agriculture)||Rs. 85,000|
|Integrated Biotechnology||Rs. 85,000|
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan conducts SAAT 2020 for admission in various UG and PG courses. Based on the scores of the exam candidates are called for counselling and admission. To be eligible for the entrance test candidates must be 10+2 passed/appearing for UG courses and undergraduate for PG courses. The exam is held in an online mode and in national level.
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University is located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. To take admission in this university the candidates have to qualify the entrance test – SAAT (Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test). Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission is also offered based on the national level entrance exam scores like JEE Main, CAT, CLAT, etc, as per admission in the course applied for. The university offers various courses in Engineering, Medical, Management, Agriculture, Law, etc.
Get admission in the university
SAAT 2020 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Use the application number of SAAT 2020 to check the rank card. You rank card has your rank in the exam.
Ans : The merit list is drawn separately for all the courses. It is also made available category wise for all the courses.
Ans : Yes, there is. 15% seats are reserved for the SC candidates, 7.5% for the ST candidates and 3% for the PH candidates. Women candidates get 30% of the reservation. However, no reservation is applicable in the LE courses.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.