SAAT 2018 result will be announced by the Shiksha ‘O’ Anusadhan University (SOA). The entrance examination of SAAT will be held in the month April 2018. The results for the examination will be published in the month of May 2018. Candidates who will appear in the examination will be able to check the result from the official website of SAAT at soauniversity.ac.in The result will only be available to those candidates who will successfully appear in the entrance examination.
Result of SAAT 2018, will be determined on the basis of the performance of the candidate in entrance examination of SAAT 2018. Candidates who shall qualify the examination will be eligible for the counselling round and admission in the University. Admission to MBBS and BDS programme in Shiksha ‘O’ Anusadhan University (SOA) will be done for the candidates who shall qualify the NEET 2018. Admission to the engineering programme is made through JEE Main entrance examination. The expected dates for SAAT 2018 are given below.
Tentative Dates for SAAT 2018
Given below are the expected dates for SAAT 2018.
|Date of Examination||3rd week of April 2018|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of May 2018|
How to check the Result of SAAT 2018
To check the result of SAAT 2018, candidates need to visit the official website of Shiksha ‘O’ Anusadhan University (SOA) at soauniversity.ac.in Candidates should have registration number to download the result. The steps to check the result are given below:
- Visit the official website as mentioned above
- You will be directed to the official website, click on the SAAT result 2018
- Enter the login credentials and download the result
- Candidates must take printout of the result and retain it till the admissions.
Merit list of SAAT 2018
The merit list of the SAAT 2018 will be prepared on the basis of the result of the candidates. The merit list shall be prepared as separate lists for all the qualifying candidates on the basis of SAAT 2018. Candidates will be able to check the merit list from the official website of the university at soauniversity.ac.in
- A separate merit list will be prepared for the candidates seeking admission to Engineering / Technology degree courses on the basis of marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- One merit list will be for the candidates seeking admission to Pharmacy / B.Sc. Ag. degree course on the basis of marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology.
- One each for candidates of diploma streams seeking admission under Lateral Entry scheme to Engineering and Technology / MCA, Pharmacy, and Hotel Management & Catering Technology courses.
- One each for candidates seeking admission to MCA, M.Tech. (branch wise), M.Sc. (All), MBA, MHA, MTTM, M.Pharm., LLM and M.Sc. Nursing Courses.
- Merit ,list shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates seeking admission to BHMCT Courses.
- One each for candidates seeking admission to B.Sc. Nursing and Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Courses.
- One for candidates seeking admission to B.B.A. LLB courses.
SAAT Result 2018 for NEET Candidates
Admission to the MBBS and BDS programme in the SOA University will be given on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate in NEET 2018. The candidates who will qualify the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test will be eligible for the admission in medical courses in Shiksha ‘O’ Anusadhan University. Admission process for MBBS and BDS Program will be done through Medical Counselling Committee. For the NEET qualified candidates, special merit list shall be prepared by the University for the admission.
SAAT Result 2018 for JEE Main Candidates
Admission to the engineering programmes in the University will be done on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) 2018. To get admission in the Shiksha ‘O’ Anusadhan University, candidate must qualify JEE 2018. For the JEE qualified candidates, separate merit list shall be prepared that will be published on the University website.
SAAT 2018 Counselling
After the declaration of SAAT 2018 result, online counselling will be done for the students who shall qualify the examination of SAAT 2018. Online counselling will be done on the basis of merit and choice of the candidate. During the counselling round, all the certificates in original shall be verified by the university. Candidates have to submit the copies of the documents at the time of the time of counselling. Candidates who will be selected through the counselling for a course shall be admitted as a student of SOA University.