Shivaji University Admission 2020 – The candidates can fill the application form for Shivaji University till September 05, 2020. The application form has been released at unishivaji.ac.in for the admission to the various regular and distance mode courses run by the University on the campus and in its affiliated colleges for the academic year 2020-21. Admission in Shivaji University is offered into various courses either through entrance exams or on the basis of merit of the qualifying exam. Candidates can check complete details regarding Shivaji University Admission 2020 such as application process, eligibility criteria, exam pattern etc. from this page.
– Shivaji University has released admission MCA 2020-2021. Scroll down to check it.
– Shivaji University has released the Entrance Exam Instruction. Scroll down to check it.
Shivaji University Admission 2020
Check the details for the Shivaji University admission 2020 given below.
|Commencement of Application Form||06 Jun 2020|
|Last Date to Apply for Entrance Examination (with Regular Fee)|
05 Sep 2020
|Last Date to Apply for Entrance Examination (with additional late fee Rs 500)|
|Last date to apply for entrance exam (with super late fee of Rs 1300)|
|Date of Entrance Exam||to be announced|
|Display of Initial Merit List||to be announced|
|Discrepancies if any to be reported by||to be announced|
|Display of Final Merit List||to be announced|
|Counselling Round 1 starts||to be announced|
Schedule for MA, M.Com, LLM, Diploma, PG Diploma & Certificate Courses
|Initial Merit List||17 Aug 2020|
|Discrepancies to be reported by||20 Aug 2020|
|Final Merit List||21 Aug 2020|
|Round 1 Admission|
|Announcement of available seats||24 Aug 2020|
|Actual Admission Date||25 Aug 2020|
|Round 2 Admission|
|Announcement of available seats||26 Aug 2020|
|Actual Admission Date||28 Aug 2020|
|Round 3 Admission|
|Announcement of available seats||29 Aug 2020|
|Actual Admission Date||31 Aug 2020|
PG Diploma in Bioinformatics
|Availability of Application Form||Available|
|Last Date to Apply|
- Click here to check the admission notice for PG Diploma in Bioinformatics.
- Click here to check short advertisement for MA, M.Com, LLM, Diploma, PG Diploma & Certificate Courses.
- Click here to check detailed advertisement for MA, M.Com, LLM, Diploma, PG Diploma & Certificate Courses.
- Click here to check seats, eligibility and other details for Diploma, PG Diploma and Certificate Courses.
Schedule for B.Sc-M.Sc Integrated (Nanoscience & Technology) and M.Sc (Nanoscience & Technology)
|Online applications start||04 Jul 2020|
|Online applications end|
|Entrance Exam||to be notified|
- Click here to download advertisement for B.Sc-M.Sc Integrated (Nanoscience & Technology).
- Click here to download advertisement for M.Sc (Nanoscience & Technology).
- Click here to download official notification for B.Sc-M.Sc (Nanoscience), M.Sc (Nanoscience) and MA (Russian).
Schedule for MA (Russian Language)
|Online Applications start||04 Jul 2020|
|Online Applications end|
- Click here to download advertisement for MA (Russian Language).
Shivaji University Admission 2020 MCA Notice
Click here to download the notice.
Shivaji University Admission 2020 – Entrance Exam Instruction
- Click here to download the above entrance exam instruction.
Shivaji University Admission 2020 Last Date to Apply
The last date to apply for Shivaji University with a regular fee of Rs 300 has been extended up to September 05, 2020. This has been done keeping in mind the hardships faced by the candidates during the lockdown in the containment zones because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Check the image given below to check the last date to apply for Shivaji University.
Shivaji University Admission 2020 Application Form
The application form can be submitted online through the official website of the University, unishivaji.ac.in. Direct link is provided below for the ease of interested candidates.
Apply Online: Click here to fill Shivaji University admission 2020 application form.
Check the process to fill Shivaji University admission 2020 application form.
- Click on the link given below.
- Next, enter the mobile number, name, mother’s name, password, and date of birth to receive OTP.
- Then, log in with the mobile number and password.
- Then, click on the registration and select the university from which you have cleared the previous examination.
- Next, enter the personal details, contact details, and educational details.
- Then, upload the images of photograph and signature.
- Lastly, pay the application fee and take a printout of the application form.
Application Fee: The application fee has be paid through online payment gateways such as debit card / credit card / net banking. Fee amounts are mentioned below.
|Regular Fee||Rs 300|
|Late Fee||Rs 800|
|Super Late Fee||Rs 1300|
For M.Sc Tech. Mathematics and courses without entrance exam, application fee is Rs 100 only.
Candidate can apply for more than one course. However, he/she will have to apply separately for each subject for Entrance Examination.
Shivaji University Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before proceeding to fill the application form, the candidates must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements put forth by the Shivaji University. To be eligible for admission, the applicant must have passed the qualifying exam with minimum marks prescribed by the University. Course-wise eligibility criteria are provided below.
MA in Women’s Centre, Shivaji University, Kolhapur: The candidates must have done Graduation.
MA Yoga Science (Kamala College, Kolhapur)
- The candidates must have done graduation with minimum 45% marks
- BA (Physical Education, B.P.Ed, B.P.E, M.P.Ed, M.Ed (Physical Education, PG Diploma in Yoga, M.S (Master of sport)
- The candidates must have passed BA / B.Sc / or post-graduation from a recognized university can apply for M.Sc.
- The candidates must have B.Sc with the principal subject / subsidiary /applied / interdisciplinary subjects.
- The candidates must have passed B.Sc with minimum 55%marks.
For MCA (Science)
- The candidates must have completed their graduation with minimum 50% marks.
- The students must have studied Mathematics in 12th standard as one of the subject.
- The candidates must not be employed at the time of taking admission.
Age Limit: The candidates must not be avove 28 years of age as on 30 June, 2020.
For MA/ M.Com: The candidates must have done BA/B.Com with the principal subject / subsidiary /applied / interdisciplinary subjects
M.Sc Technology (Mathematics)
- The candidates must have done Graduation with Science / Mathematics (with Mathematics upto second year)
M.Ed: The candidates must have done B.Ed or BA – B.Ed of this university or any other recognized university with minimum 50% marks.
Bachelor of Library and Information Science: The candidates must have done Graduation from any recognized university.
Master of Library and Information Science: To pursue this course, the candidates must have done PG Diploma in Library Science / B.Lib Sc. / B.Lib & Info Sc from this university or any other recognized university. Preference will be given to the experienced candidates.
MJMC: The candiates must have done BJMCor Diploma from Indian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi.
LLM: The candidates must have done LLB (Special) under 3 year or 5 year from this university or any other recognized university.
MA (Mass Communication): The candidates must have done bachelors’ degree of 3 year duration or more in medicine, engineering, agriculture, nursing etc.
Diploma in Hindi Translation: The candidates must be a graduate of any statutory university with Hindi as a special subject or Hindi as an optional subject or any degree (Rashtrabhasha Pandit, etc. recognised by Govt. of India).
D.E.P.M: The candidates must have be a graduate from any recognized university (BA / B.Sc / B.Com).
PG Diploma in Travel & Tourism:
- The candidates must be a Graduate from faculty of Arts, Science, Social Science, Commerce.
- The candidates must also be a diploma holder with 5 years of teaching or professional experience.
PG Diploma in Teacher Education and PG Diploma in Mass Communication Education (Distance Mode Course)
- This course is open for the students who have done B.A./ B.Com / B.Sc from recognized universities.
- The candidates who have done Graduation with minimum 45% marks can apply for Master of Social Work.
PGDISHE: The candidates having a science, en science and engineering background can apply for this course.
MA Pyschology: The candidates must have done BA Psychology with minimum 45% marks.
PG Diploma in Geoinformatics: The candidates must have done M A/ M.Sc Geography or B.Sc / M.Sc in any subject. The candidates who have done B.E in Engineering are also eligible.
B.Ed – M.Ed: The candidates must have a PG degree in Sciences / Social Sciences / Humanities from any recognized university.
MBA (Disitance mode): The candidates must have done Graduation from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.
MBA (Executive) Distance mode:
- The candidates must have done Graduation with minimum 50% marks.
- Also, the candidates must have minimum 2 years of exp at the supervisory level / in the Management cadre equivalent to class I & II post of Govt.
PG Diploma in Bioinformatics: The candidates must have a B.Sc / M.Sc degree in Science (Physical, Computational, Mathematics, Chemical and Life Sciences), Pharmacy, Medical, Engineering, Agriculture and Veterinary Science
Courses Offered at Shivaji University Admission 2020 Via Entrance Test
Check the courses for which entrance test is conducted by Shivaji University.
- MA / M.Sc Geography
- MA Mass Communication
- M.Sc Alcohol Technology
- Bachelor of Journalism
- M.Sc Agro Chemical & Pest Management
- M.Sc Sugar Technology
- Master of Journalism
- M.Sc Geology
- B.Lib Sci and Information Science
- M.Lib Sci and Information Science
- M.Sc Electronics
- M.Sc Chemistry
- M.Sc Mathematics
- M.Sc Physics
- M.Sc Microbiology
- M.Sc Zoology
- M.Sc Biochemistry
- M.Sc Biotechnology
- M.Sc Environmental Science
- M.Sc Food Science & Technology
- M.Tech (Rural Technology)
- MBA Distance mode
- MBA (Rural Management)
- M.S.W (Rural Community Development)
- M.Sc Statistics
- M.Sc Applied Statistics
- M.Sc Botany
- M.Sc Computer Science
- MA Women’s Studies
- MA Yoga Science
Courses Offered at Shivaji University Admission 2020 Via Merit
The candidates can check the courses for which entrance exam is not conducted.
- MA (Marathi, Hindi, Russian, History, Economic, Pol Science, Sociology, Psychology)
- M.Sc (Tech Mathematics) (Theory and Dissertation)
- PG Certificate courses
- Diplomas (Russian, German, Japanese, Diploma in Sericulture), Diploma in Industrial Safety, Health & Env)
- PG Diploma
- Higher Diploma (Russian)
- Bridge courses
List of PG Diplomas:
Skill based courses
Courses Under Distance Mode:
- BA: English, Hindi, Marathi, Sanskrit, Urdu, History, Sociology, Economics, Political Science, Philosophy, Education, Ardhamagadhi
- MBA (Distance mode)
- M.Sc (Mathematics)
- PG Diploma in Translation
- M.Com (Valuation of real estate)
Shivaji University Admission 2020 Admit Card
The candidates can download admit card for Shivaji University 2020 entrance test from unishivaji.ac.in. It is released at the student’s login. It is necessary to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the exam centre. It consists of the details like reporting time, duration of the exam, full address of the exam centre etc. Along with the printed copy of the admit card, the candidates need to carry a valid id proof.
Acceptable Id Proofs
- PAN card
- Driving license
- Aadhar card
- College id card
Shivaji University Admission 2020 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern of entrance test conducted by Shivaji University.
- Type of Questions: There are multiple-choice questions in the test
- Total Marks: The test is of 100 marks in total
- Total Questions: There are total 100 MCQs in the test
- Duration of the test: The duration of the test is 1 hour and 30 minutes
For Distance mode MBA
- Total Questions: There are 100 questions in the test
- Topics: Aptitude, Comprehension, numerical & verbal ability, data interpretation, judgment etc.
MA Entrance For other Faculty (Faculty Change)
- Duration of test: The duration of this test is 3 hours
- Total Marks: The test is of 100 marks in total
- Qualifying Marks: The qualifying marks is 45
MA For Women’s Centre, Shivaji University, Kolhapur
- Duration of the written test: The duration of the written test is 90 minutes
- Marks: The test is of 50 marks
- Interview: The interview will be of 50 marks
Click here to check the Online Entrance Exam Centre for Shivaji University Admission 2020.
Shivaji University Admission 2020 Exam Day Instructions
There are some instructions that candidates have to follow on the day of examination. Check the points given below for the same.
- The candidates must check their seat numbers for the examination 5 days before the date of the examination from the official website.
- Candidates must carry a valid id proof with the admit card to the exam center.
- If the exam is not able to take place in the online mode, then, the candidates have to bring a black ballpoint pen for the offline exam.
- For MA entrance faculty change answer booklets will be provided.
Shivaji University Admission 2020 Result
Candidates can check their result by entering their login credentials namely mobile number and password. After the conduct of the entrance test, the merit list is displayed on University’s website unishivaji.ac.in. The final admission to candidates is given on the merit basis of the entrance examination, and on the basis of the qualifying examination.
Shivaji University Admission 2020 Merit List
The merit list shall be displayed on the official website of Shivaji University at unishivaji.ac.in. Initially, the provisional merit list is released and candidates can submit any objection if there is discrepanyc in the provisional merit list. Then, after the correction of errors, final merit list is released.
Details mentioned on Shivaji University merit list
- Seat number
- Course name
- Candidate’s name
- Entrance test marks
- PRN number
- General merit
- Category merit
For MA: To prepare the merit list of MA, the marks of the principal subject in the 3rd year shall be considered. However, if there is a tie then,
- Marks of Part I, Part II and Part III shall be considered
- If there is still a tie, then, marks of the second year will be considered
For M.Sc: For the preparation of M.Sc merit list, the performance in B.Sc III / BA III or B.Sc II / BA II shall be considered. The marks of the entrance test shall be given equal weightage (50:50).
For M.S.W: For the preparation of merit list for this course, 50% of the weightage is given to the entrance test and 50% of weightage shall be given to the marks obtained in the entrance test.
Shivaji University Admission 2020 Seat Intake
Check the seat intake for various courses at Shivaji University given below.
For M.Sc (A.G.P.M)
|Name of the college||Seat intake|
|Devchand Mahavidyalaya, Arjun nagar||20|
For M.Sc (Botany)
|Dattajirao Kadam Arts, Science & Commerce College|
|Matoshri Bayabai Shripatrao Kadam Kanya Vidyalaya, Kadegaon||20|
M.Sc (Inorganic Chemistry)
|Balwant College (VITA)||20|
M.Sc (Organic Chemistry)
|Padmabhushan Dr. Vasantrao Dada Patil Mahavidyalaya||40|
|Dahiwadi College, Dahiwadi||20|
|Kisan Veer Mahavidyalaya, Wai||20|
|Willingdon College, Sangli||20|
|Balwant College (VITA)||40|
|Jaysingpur College, Jaysinghpur||20|
|Smt. Kusumtai Rajarambapu Patil Kanya Mahavidyalaya, Islampur||40|
|Arts, Science and Commerce College, Ramanandnagar, Burli, Sangli,|
M.Sc (Computer Science)
|Smt. Kasturbai Walchand College, Sangli||30|
|Smt. Kusumtai Rajarambapu Patil Kanya Mahavidyalaya, Islampur||60|
|Karamveer Bhaurao Patil College, Urun Islampur||30|
|Arts, Commerce and Science College, Pallus||30|
|Shivraj Mahavidyalaya Sahitya, Vanijya & Dr, K.S|
Kadam Vidyanan Mahavidyalaya, Gadhinglaj
M.Sc Zoology (Animal Physiology)
|Lal Bahadur Shastri College, Satara||20|
M.Sc (Alcohol Technology)
|Rajarambapu College of Sugar Technology, Islampur||50|
|Smt, Kasturbai Walchand College, Sangli||20|
|Raje Ramrao Mahavidyalaya, Jath||20|
|Smt. Kusumtai Rajarambapu Patil Kanya Mahavidyalaya, Islampur||20|
|Willingdon College, Sangli||20|
|Smt Kasturbai (Arts & Science) Walchand College, Sangli||20|
MA / M.Sc (Geography)
|Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Karad||20|
|Miraj Mahavidyalaya, Miraj||50|
|D.P Bhosle College, Koregaon, Satara||20|
|Raja Shripatrao Bhagwantrao Mahavidyalaya, Aundh||20|
|Padmbhushan Dr. Vasantrao Dada Patil Mahavidyalaya, Tasgaon||50|
|Gopal Krishna Gokhale College, Kolhapur||14|
|Willingdon College, Sangli||50|
|Karamveer Bhaurao Patil College, Urun Islampur||50|
|Yashwantrao Chavan Waran Mahavidyalaya, Warana Nagar||50|
|Yahvantrao Chavan College of Science, Karad||48|
|Miraj Mahavidyalaya, Miraj||20|
|Devchand College, Arjunnagar, Nipani||20|
M.Sc (Analytical Chemistry)
|Jaysinghpur College, Jaysingpur||40|
|Dr. Patangrao Kadam Mahavidyalaya, Sangli||20|
|Rajaram College, Kolhapur||25|
|Lal Bahadur Shastri College, Satara||20|
|D.P Bhosale College, Koregaon, Satara||20|
|Balasaheb Patan College, Patan||20|
About Shivaji University
Shivaji University was established in the year 1962. It is located in Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India. It is named after Shivaji, founder of Maratha empire. The university has been re-accredited by NAAC with A Grade. It follows the motto, “Knowledge is the Elixir of Life”. It has a biodiversity rich campus. It also has sports complex with gym.
Other facilities at the university:
- Counselling faculties
- Wi-fi connectivity
- Central placement cell
- Well equipped health card
- Anti-ragging committee
- Cyber security centre
- Incubation centre
- Hostel accommodation for boys
Shivaji University, Vidyanagar, Kolhapur- 416 004. Maharashtra, INDIA.
Telephone (EPABX) No.: + 91 – 0231- 2609000
Toll Free Number : 1800-233-4871
For more information on Shivaji University Admission 2020, Download Admission Notification
Official Website: unishivaji.ac.in
Shivaji University Admission 2020
Q. What is the official website of Shivaji University?
Q. Is it necessary to take Shivaji University admission 2020 hall ticket to the test centre?
Q. What are the accreditions of Shivaji University?
Q. How can I check my result for Shivaji University entrance test?
Q. Can I get my hall ticket for Shivaji University by post?
Q. Can I submit the application for Shivaji University via offline mode?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.